- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aunt Maria tries to hide what she did

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Aunt Maria rolled herself up into the sitting position and stretched her arms high as she gave herself a good “i’m done” sort of stretch. She had just had some of the best sex of her life and it felt awesome. She could no longer feel her partner but she knew that she must be inside her. She never experienced having someone inside her womb so it must have felt like this for everyone else.


“The joy of just knowing you are inside my baby room is overwhelming. Is this how the others felt when they couldn’t feel you but know that you are there.” Aunt Maria put her hand on her stomach. At that moment, she felt a slight twitch inside her.


“Never mind, they definitely felt you.” Aunt Maria giggled. She thought her nephew had moved slightly for her but in reality, Steve grew to half an inch by her command. She did not know she could do that by her hand motions on her stomach.


At that next moment, Aunt Maria saw a light pass the window and turn to face the house. Aunt Maria got wide eyes as she knew what was going on.


“Shit!” Aunt Maria jumped off the couch and went to the otherside of the sofa. She scrambled to get her clothes on that she slipped off when she snuck up on the tiny Steve. She had to hide the best she can that she had just unbirthed her nephew.


“You had to come back from your date at this time of all time.” Aunt Maria squeezed into her pants with her overweight body and straightened her brown hair. Maria was high but her mind still knew that she would be in big trouble if her sister found her naked and no Steve.


“Got to hide everything or else I am dead.” Aunt Maria was swiping the couch hard with paper towels as she heard the car door slam shut and footsteps coming up the driveway. She tossed the dirty paper towels deep into a trash can. 


“Damn it.” Aunt Maria dove in front of the couch to grab her nephews clothes that he had shrunken out of. The door was unlocking so Maria had no other option but to throw his clothes underneath the couch and hope for the best.


“Steve, are you still awake?” Kady quietly asked as she walked into the house. She had seen the lights on in the house so she presumed that her little son had stayed up late. 


“No, he is asleep.” Aunt Maria replied as she sat in front of the tv. She felt Steve move at that moment to confirm that she was lying without her sister knowing. She was on the sofa with a remote in hand, browsing through a streaming service. “Was asleep when I got here.”


“That is good.” Kady took her shoes off and went into the tv room. “But why are you here? Did Steve call you?”


“I saw movement on the GPS tracking of Allison’s phone.” Aunt Maria lied. “I came by to be here if Allison showed up and did something to Steve.”


“That is nice and thoughtful.” Kady came in to see what her sister was doing. She seemed to be browsing a streaming service category that she did not normally have any interest in. Kady was getting a little suspicious.  “Thank you for being proactive in that. We don’t want Steve going on a crazy adventure without us knowing where he is.”


“That is true. We wouldn’t know where he would go or be.” Maria knew that half inch Steve was in her womb right now chilling and being upset at his imprisonment for her pleasure. “It would be very dangerous for him.”

“That is true. It would be dangerous.” Kady started to sniff the air as she smelled something strange. Aunt Maria was worried that she was smelling the cum soaked clothes underneath the couch. Kady asked her sister. “Do you smell something strange?”


“No, I don’t smell anything strange.” Aunt Maria’s eyes darted back and forth as she believed she had just been caught. Everything was over.


“You’ve been smoking something, haven’t you?” Kady knew she had been smoking some drug or some sort. Kady knew that her sister would do something like that but that still didn’t fully explain why she was here. Checking in on Steve made sense but the tv browsing made her question Maria’s true intentions.


“You got me.” Aunt Maria stood up with her hands raised. She was relieved that is what she smelled. Maria walked around the couch so that Kady wouldn’t notice the wet spot she had been covering with her fat ass. “I had been smoking something and decided to hide out here. I had a cop come by earlier in my neighborhood and I thought it wouldn’t be a good idea for him to see me high. So, I hid here.”


“I’m glad we got that cleared up.” Kady was no longer buying her sister’s excuse. She was just going along with it. Kady didn’t mind that her sister had gotten high and her sister knew that she was okay with it. It was the fact that she lied about it. Did she lie about anything else?


“But I don’t think the cop would have inspected you if you just arrived at your house in your car and walked into your house. That seems like a more normal thing than you showing up here.” Kady watched as Maria started to go to the door. Things were becoming more and more suspicious.


“You are right about. I must have not been thinking straight because of the drugs.” Maria bonked her head with her palm, giving the idea that she wasn’t thinking straight. She wasn’t but she still had some sense in her. “I will go do what you say.”


Kady watched as her sister was trying to find her purse near the front door. When she realized that it was there, she went to the kitchen. Kady wondered why she put her purse in the kitchen of all places. 


“What are you hiding?” Kady gripped the back of the sofa and stared at the tv selection that her sister was seemingly choosing from her account. It was cartoons, something Steve would have been watching and not her sister. 


Maria was heading to the front door to head out. Kady turned and was about to see her sister out on this late night. Kady’s foot snagged something underneath the couch.


“I will see you later, sis.” Maria checked her purse to make sure everything was inside it before rotating around to wave Kady goodbye when she saw her sister standing right next her.


“What is the meaning of this?” Kady held up a cum soaked shirt that belonged to Steve. Aunt Maria gulped as she knew that she had been caught. That was the piece of evidence that would link her to the scene of the crime of putting Steve into her womb. The best course of action should have been to admit it but the action Maria chose was.


“Do you think I would do something like that to poor Steve. I was horrified when I learned that Steve hitched a ride on me from Allison’s incident. I was the carrier of him leaving the house. You think I would carry Steve out again and have that incident happen again!” Aunt Maria denied as she slapped her fat belly in defiance to her sister’s true accusation.


Both of them looked down to her belly as the moment that she slapped her belly, it started to bulge. It became bigger and bigger. To the point that Aunt Maria could not deny at all that she had placed Steve in her womb.


“Ooh! My goodness.” Aunt Maria fell on her bum at the front door. Her nephew grew to 1 foot tall within her womb. It felt amazing to have her little nephew to suddenly become baby size inside the womb. It was the closest she felt to Steve. Maria gripped her stomach tightly as she cummed right on that spot from the pleasure.

 

“We need to get him out.” Kady declared as she started to shuffle through her purse for the device that would get him out. She knew that her sister was hiding something about Steve but didn’t expect Steve to grow suddenly in her sister’s womb at that moment. It was marvelous to see her sister swell as she carried her stepson, more of him being her actual son, really. She watched curiously at the sudden pregnancy.

 

Steve had no idea what was going on outside. All he knew was that his Aunt was giving him commands to shrink and grow. He had forgotten what each tap and touch of the hand would tell him to do but his body knew. He had grown from his measly 1/16 inch height to half an inch by a touch from outside. Steve wondered how his body learned to be so obedient and become aroused and unaroused in mere milliseconds of whatever command was given. He wondered what his Aunt would command him next.


“Woah!” Steve yelled as he felt the tap and his body responded to it’s order. He felt himself start to grow rapidly and big to push against what used to be a very large cave to a tight confinement as he grew to one foot.


“Is this what you want?” Steve said as he felt his Aunt cum at that moment. She must be really enjoying the time of having her nephew be like a baby. She would probably strut around the house taking pictures of her baby nephew inside her.


“Does everyone have to treat me like this?” Steve felt humiliated as he felt movement outside. Steve did not want to be treated as some sex object for his family that could shove inside their womb at any time. Why did he have to move to a house with hotties.


“Life is so unfair.” he groaned as he stayed at one foot tall in his Aunt’s wet dripping womb. He would probably have to eat this stuff again. 


“It is not so bad at the beginning.” Steve licked some up into his mouth to taste the sweet nectar of his Aunt’s baby room. He proceeded to lick it several times to satisfy himself. 


During that time, the taste of his Aunt’s womb fluids changed consistency and flavor. The sweetness was changed to bitterness and the sticky aspect of it disappeared to only be slippery.


“What is going on?” Steve asked as he felt a shift in his Aunt’s womb. It was tightening around him without causing him to shrink. Something big must be going on outside.


Indeed, something big was going outside, Kady and Aunt Maria were in Allison’s old room. Maria was on the bed on her back with her pants and panties off, with legs spread wide apart. Kady was next to her, holding an epipen that she used a moment ago on her sister. 


“We got to get Steve out of you.” Kady said. She put the labor inducing epipen to the side and grabbed her sister’s hand. Kady hoped this wouldn’t hurt Steve. “He needs to go to college.”


“You are just saying that because you want to sound supportive.” Aunt Maria panted as she felt the medicine working on her. She looked her sister in the eyes. “You just want him for yourself. I see it in your eyes.”


“That doesn’t matter right now. Steve is our priority. We can’t let him be accidentally or purposefully carried out of the house while he is small. We will lose him like before.” Kady said.


Aunt Maria had hit the nail on the coffin. Kady did want Steve.


“He has a future and we don't want to lose that.” Kady tried to make herself sound like a supportive mother to her shrunken son. But she didn’t know what sort of future he would hold or be held by in reality. 


“RRRRRAAAA!” Maria screamed as she felt a wave of pain wash over her as the labor pains began.


Steve had been squeezed tightly and moved around his Aunt’s womb for an half an hour. His head was adjusted to the sealed hole that he had entered in at only 1/16 of an inch. He was now 9 inch tall with his body shrinking a little bit whenever his Aunt would squeeze the pink flesh wall around him. He knew what this meant, he was coming out. Someone had caught his Aunt in the act.


“I will have freedom soon.” Steve wept as he felt the biggest quick squeeze and he knew it was time to get out. 


“Here we go!” Steve felt the womb push his head against the cervix. He was definitely being born again after about an hour of being stuck inside his Aunt’s womb. 


Steve head pushed past the rubbery donut seal of the womb into the red tunnel. Steve’s head pushed against the walls as it gave way for him to move along. He felt his shoulders push past the cervix as he was moving quite nicely along the tight pussy to the outside world. Steve saw the bright light of the outside as the lips parted as his head drew near to open them up.


“WWWAAAAHHH!” He heard his Aunt’s clear vocal cords as he popped out and soon with the rest of his body. It was a quick easy birth for Steve but painful for his Aunt. just the way he wanted it to be for the person who put him in there. He found himself being caught in a soft set of hands.


“Is he out?” Aunt Maria heaved her chest for air to confirm that she had given birth to her nephew. Steve looked up to see the owner of the hand’s that caught him from his Aunt’s pussy.


“He is fine and perfectly safe. I don’t see anything broken or hurt.” Kady inspected her 9 inch son in her hands. She brushed a finger of his cum ridden body to make sure everything was intact. It was ticklish and relieving to have his mother check up on him.


“That is good.” Aunt Maria sighed as she pulled herself up weakly from giving birth to Steve. “I didn’t want to hurt him.”


“You might have hurt him in other ways.” Kady scolded her sister. “What do you think you were doing using him like a dildo when he was training?”


“I thought he needed hands on training.” Aunt Maria backed off a little as she saw her sister’s rising anger boil in her eyes. She had really messed up. “You know, the real thing sort of thing.”


“We would go there when he said he was ready. He wouldn’t be ready at his shrunken state during that sort of state. He was vulnerable.” Kady squeezed her son close to her chest. Steve felt the cum on his body soak into his Mom’s nice clothes as he was placed in between her big breasts slightly. Steve was slightly aroused but was controlling himself. He knew his Mom wasn’t doing this to make him shrink. It was because she cared and didn’t want anymore harm to come to him.


“I’m sorry.” Aunt Maria replied. She was truly sorry for doing that to Steve. Her drugs had worn during the labor and her mind was clear. She had done something mean to Steve.


“Get out!” Kady said strongly to her sister. Her voice was saturated with anger.


“Will do.” Maria knew there was no point arguing with her sister. She had made a mistake. Aunt Maria walked around the room and saw her sister cuddling her son’s head. Maria left sad. She didn’t know if it was because she did that to Steve or because she didn’t get away with it.


“Don’t worry. Mommy is here.” Kady spoke softly to her son. She felt his little body against her breasts. The warmness of her breasts radiating into his 9 inch body. Her body warmth to him, like her love.

 

“I won’t let a crazy woman get to you.” Kady brushes a finger over his head. He was so vulnerable in between her breasts. Anyone could do whatever they want to her son.

Chapter End Notes:

The question right now is. Does Kady use him right now, while he is small? or wait until next week when she begins her seduction?

 

hope you all enjoy the story.