- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aunt gets to use her favorite nephew like a toy.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

To an outside observer that could theoretically be outside the window of Steve’s house. The person would see an overweight 30 year old woman, leaning with her upper torso on a couch, her bust squished and spread out underneath her like a pillow. Her lower half would be over the edge of the couch with her legs apart and her hand in her groin. This was the scene of a woman masterubating with her tiny nephew. 


“No, stop this!” Steve screamed as he was rammed back and forth inside his Aunt’s pussy. He was stuck in his Aunt’s embrace just like the first time it happened with his Mom, being used as a toy in a moment for pleasure. The soft wet folds of his Aunt slipped by as he was used to fix that itch she had. This time, Steve would be better prepared and trained to fight against the onslaught.


“I’m not the same as all those times before.” Steve screamed against his Aunt’s rampage. He had cleared his mind and was not shrinking inside Aunt Maria’s pussy. He was not going to make himself small for her to get off using her nephew. Steve’s training was paying off. In his triumph of not shrinking inside his Aunt’s vagina, Steve raised his fist up as his Aunt pushed him deep.


“I will be you, stupid bitch!” Steve angrily slammed his fist into the wall of his Aunt as he insulted her. He did not realize that he had punched her G-spot.


“Ooh!” Aunt Maria gasped and arched her head back. She was not expected for her nephew to suddenly become active and punch her, especially that spot. It felt so good that she gave a quick squeeze in her vagina as a reflex to the sudden movement inside her pussy. She enjoyed that feeling that she spoke down to her little passenger. “Do it again.”


That is when Steve shrunk an inch.


“What the-?” Steve gasped as it was so sudden. Steve had been doing so well before not to shrink but here he was, shrinking in a moment. Steve shook his head as his Aunt pushed him deeper now that he was smaller. He needed to drown out the sound of his Aunt’s fluids and her moans of pleasure. 


“Mmhmm!” Steve heard his Aunt hum her delight as she clenched her pussy around him tightly, loving the little nephew dearly. Steve felt the soft flesh of his Aunt close in tighter around him and drench his little body with her fluids. She was trying to get Steve to squirm again and hit her G-spot again to bring her closer to cumming. It had a different result.


Steve shrunk another inch to four inches.


Steve was panicking now that he was four inches. He was getting closer to the two inches that was needed to enter inside her womb, that was his height when he went inside his stepmom for the first time. Steve felt his Aunt let go of his feet as it was no longer necessary for her to pin him inside her, he fit perfectly for her, entirely inside her. “No, wait!” Steve moved around violently to grab at her fingers. He needed to escape and the best way was her fingers. But, Steve's rapid movement as he shuffled to turn himself around hit the G-spot with his foot.


“You know how to treat a woman. I guess that is because you have so much experience.” Aunt Maria clenched her pussy again from the boy’s sudden movement of her removing her fingers. He wanted to use them to escape but Aunt Maria had different plans. She pulled herself up on the sofa as she felt Steve decrease in size to three inches. She laid on her back along the longside of the couch and started to use her free hand to pinch and twist her nipple. The other hand went back down to her pussy.


“You must really like your Aunt that you shrink for her like this, it is like you want to come inside me. I will oblige that wish.” Aunt Maria jammed her fingers inside her pussy again, not to grab Steve, but to shove him in deep. She tightened her pussy as it was almost time for her to cum.


“NNNoooo!” Steve yelled as the red walls closed tightly around him and fingers shoved him to the back, right against the cervix. Aunt Maria squeezed her pussy again causing Steve to shrink to two inches, he was at the gateway size. Steve realized that everytime his Aunt squeezed her soft folds tightly around him, his mind would suddenly become aroused at that moment and he would shrink. He was trying to think why he was shrinking and becoming aroused when his Aunt tightened her puffy walls around him. He suddenly realized when a big squeeze shrunk him to an inch.


“Mrs. Adams must have trained it into my self conscious to shrink when a woman squeezes their pussy around me. That’s why I am shrinking. This place is more dangerous than I previously imagined.” Steve's revelation burned inside mind. He was doomed if any woman found him small and shoved him inside their pussy, he would shrink on their command. He was at the whim and mercy of the women that held him within them.


“Aunt Maria you got-” Steve never finished those words as he felt the cervix open behind him. His Aunt was ready to cum.


“Shitbbtthb!” Steve gurgled his Aunt’s cum as it flooded out of her into her pussy and Steve was kept inside by a finger preventing him from escaping. He was going to stay here.


“Oh, ooh, ooohhh,ooohhhhhh, OOOHHHHHHH!” Aunt Maria’s body spasmed as she kept her hand inside her pussy to keep her nephew there. This was the big orgasm she had been waiting for. Her eyes rolled slightly back at the euphoria as her vaginal fluid splashed out of her pussy onto the couch. Her pussy clamped several times as the orgasmed racked her body with extreme pleasure. She stayed there for a good minute, bathe in the ecastysy the little nephew gave her.


‘That was amazing. Every girl needs a tiny that they can just use for sex. It would make a lot of women happy.” Aunt Maria pushed herself up as she breathed big breaths from the orgasm. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and brought it to her face. “I believe you would agree. You seemed to enjoy it since you shrank during the session.


There was no Steve on her finger.


“Do you go in?” Aunt Maria looked down at the pool of cum to see if he was squirted out of her. Once she was done inspecting the area on the couch where he would have slipped past her fingers she moved to the pussy.


“You must be here.” Aunt Maria checked her pubic hairs, her labia, and within her pussy but there was no sign of him. She expected Steve to be half an inch or a quarter of an inch from the rate he was shrinking. She had no idea that every time she clenched her pussy, Steve would shrink as part of training she did not know about.


“You must have gone all the way in since I can’t find you. I guess I am going to be your new mommy.” Her mind that was high was racing with the possibilities of giving birth to her nephew. She brought her hands to her cheek as she gave a big smile as she looked down at where her womb was, her eyes glistening with happiness“I won’t be Aunt Maria, I will be Mommy Maria. It has a nice ring to it.”


She was right about the womb. On one of spasm during the orgams, Steve was pulled deep inside her at quarter of an inch but he wasn’t that way now.


“Oohh, my body aches.” Steve pulled himself off the soft wet ground he was laying on. He had bounced around a lot from his Aunt’s orgasm from when he went inside. He knew that he was inside his Aunt’s womb now. He looked up as the dripping sounds of his Aunt reverberated.


“This keeps getting bigger.” His Aunt’s womb was like a massive cavern that is only found in the biggest of caves in the world. The cave sections that can hold hundreds of people within to see all sorts of cool rock formations. This time, it was red and pinkish with trails of cum acting as pools and stalactite from the top. This place was ginormous to Steve’s new minimal height. 

 

“I guess I won’t be helping Mick with his move into college.” Steve 1/16 inch body marvel at his Aunt’s secret cave. This could be his home for a long time since no one knew that he was here besides his Aunt.

Chapter End Notes:

What will Steve's mom have to say about her sister's actions?