- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is having to deal with his Aunt's big advances

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

For anyone who was to sneak in the backyard and peak in the window, they would see an unusual sight that could somewhat be expected if one was thinking they would spot someone doing an act that is done in secret in a house. By peeking in the window, one would see an overweight woman on the floor, masturbating, a raunchy scene of herself, pleasing herself. The person would either turn around, embarrassed for catching her in the act, or, stay and observe the scene of a woman having sex. Either option, that a person, figuratively speaking, observing the lewd scene, would be watching two people having sex.


Aunt Maria was on the floor of the tv room, completely naked, with several fingers inside her fat hairy pussy. She had been jamming them in, and playing with her clit for the last fifteen minutes, cumming only five minutes ago. Her buzzed mind was racing with horny thoughts from what she smoked and what she had in her mouth. In her mouth, she had the lower half of her four inch nephew, who had just cummed for the third time, being sucked hard and lavishly by her tongue and lips. 


“Mmm.” Maria hummed with her meal buzzed with her delight from her vocalization of it. She felt the drips of his seed drop to the back of her throat and trickle down to where they would be of no use of all except for meager nutrition. The nephew’s dick was shrinking because of his release of pleasure his Aunt created for him with her chops but that seemed to have limit.


“Huh uh huh hhaaa!” Steve breathed deeply as her Aunt’s tongue slither out her mouth again to tickle his back to make amusement for him to make his dick bigger. If that was bigger, he would get smaller, if it was small, he would get bigger. Steve would slowly shrink to four inches as Aunt Maria would bring the heat but when he would shoot his load, he would grow to five inches again before his Aunt’s trap would be able to please him again to become smaller. This was the third time he cummed and was growing back to five inches again.


“Hhmm?” Aunt Maria paused her mastrubation on top of Steve’s clothes to ponder the situation. She was getting nowhere with her playing with her nephew in the mouth. They were at a stalemate that Steve was winning. He wasn’t getting too small but he wasn’t getting bigger. Aunt Maria would definitely win in the strength department but Steve was determined. She would need a new plan if she was to make him small, real small.


“What is it?” Steve winced as he tried to push himself out of his Aunt’s mouth again by pushing his hands against the side of her mouth. Her lips were at his hips, firmly grasping him there, with a little help from some fingers. His legs dangled inside the maw, being explored by her tongue and scraping sometimes along her teeth. Steve was worried a little with what she had planned with her trapped nephew.


“Wwaah!” Steve screamed. Aunt Maria suddenly sucked in really hard. She created a strong vacuum force that caused the four and a half inch tall to sink in from his hips to the underside of his shoulders. His legs went to the back of the throat, his feet hanging down her esophagus over the edge of a tunnel of an abyss that led to her stomach .


“Bwetter?” Aunt Maria lisp fully asked if Steve was more aroused by the more forceful approach. She wanted him smaller. She sucked harder and harder as her nephew’s hand clamped onto her plump lips. Her tongue curled around his body the best it could to give it a wet cushion. She waited for a response from him to confirm that being more forceful was working to arouse him but what she got was.


“AAAAHHH!”’


Screams of pain and fear as the vacuum sealed and sucking mouth pulled at Steve’s body violently. He was not enjoying what seemed to crush his body and tear it apart at the same time. His body internal pressure was pushing to get out as there was little air pressure from her sucking hard but a lot of pressure from her tongue, gums, and cheeks as they caved in around him. It was a bone crushing experience with the bonus fear of being sucked fully to the back and down to her stomach. He had been there before and survived but didn’t want to take that chance again. Steve pinch and clung to the outside of his Aunt’s mouth to avoid that possible doom.


“Bleah.” Aunt Maria spat him out into her hand after pulling herself up to sit against the sofa on the ground. That last part of the oral sex had killed the mood for dragging it on in her mouth, something else had to be done.


“Huh heh huh heh!” Steve gasped as his saliva covered body collapsed in Aunt Maria’s palm. His Aunt’s forceful method had backfired because she didn’t know how strong her action was on his five inch body. If hse hadn’t used all her strength on sucking from the start, it wouldn’t have been agonizing pain from it but probably would have been pleasurable but that died due to the pain. 


Steve felt Aunt Maria’s finger loop around his body for grip as he laid wasted in her hand. She was preparing for another thing to do.


“Woah!” Steve blurted out as everything shifted as Aunt Maria was adjusting herself. Steve had grown to six inches during the last part of the oral sex but that was defeinitly not enough to break from his Aunt’s grasp, he was helpless against what she had planned. He saw Aunt Maria pull herself up part of the way up the couch, her upper torso was on the sofa cushions while her ass dangled over the edge with her legs going down to the ground to support this half of the body. Steve had been in her hand and had gone underneath her body during this roll and positioning change that he mostly saw the big overweight body, mostly the stomach, hang above his head. He would suffocate if it went down on him and buried him but that was not going to happen. Aunt Maria dragged him down to the lower part of her body.


“Everyone is crazy about this. So I think I will give it a try.” Aunt Maria aimed her nephews head towards her fat hairy pubic region, droplets of her pussy fluids dripping down from her earlier mastubation when Steve was in her mouth. She was wanting her little nephew to see her private room.


“I don’t think this a good idea.” Steve begged his Aunt. he knew what going in there could mean, her womb could swallow him. He had been fighting and training to prevent himself from going in there but here he was, at his Aunt’s doorsteps. A drop had landed on him from her pink labia, she was wanting this. “I passed your test a moment ago, shouldn’t you let me go.”


“That was only the first problem of the test.” Aunt Maria heaved in anticipation of sticking her nephew down there. She was the last member of her family to try her nephew in her pussy. She had missed her opportunity when she had an affair with that guy so she wasn’t going to miss it now.


“That was the easy stuff. You have to see if your training actually works for the hard stuff.” Aunt Maria bit her bottom lip as she pressed her nephews head against her outside of her fat pussy. She could feel his face trying not to get a mouthful of her pussy. Her pubic hairs felt ticklish as they scraped along his frame.


“Bullshit!” Steve angrily yelled as he fought against her pussy as best as he could. Her musky scent had filled his lungs and her pubic hairs rubbed over his body giving him shivers and goosebumps from the word feeling. He did not want to go into the depths of his Aunt’s womanhood.


“You are probably right about that.” Aunt Maria replied.


Aunt Maria then shoved her six inch nephew into her pussy. She felt him slide all the way to the back where his head hit the back of the vagina, knocking at her womb. His feet were left outside her pussy so that she could pull him in and out. She was going to use her nephew like a toy


“I wanted to play with you down there all along.” Aunt Maria moaned as she began to use her nephew like a dildo in the tv room. Her high mind was not caring that she was doing something very mean to him, it was all about her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is about to see his training come to fruition, but which training?