- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve decides that he needs to train his shrinking condition after all that has happened.

written by me, thegreatrizzo

 

“I need to train, it only hurts myself if I don’t.” Steve hopped off the couch as his phone buzzed. It was from his friend Mick. one of the few people that knew about his condition.


“Hey, I am going to the same college as you this semester. I hope we get to see each other there. Please give me some pointers to survive the first semester.” Mick text said.


Mick was a grade younger, in Allison’s grade, than Steve but a good friend. Mick let him in on a little secret of his a while back. Mick had the hots for his Mom. Mick’s Mom, Amy was a hottie like Steve’s mom, Kady, maybe even more so. It was a big secret the Mick told him about his fetish, as a sign of good friendship, Steve told Mick his condition. Mick was surprised about it and wondered how he had that condition. Steve didn’t know. He woke up one day and had it, didn’t know if he was born with it or not. Mick said that he would try to find the solution for Steve but Steve thought that it just awakened a new fetish in Mick.


“He would be surprised to see me now.” Steve said to himself as he texted Mick that he would help him in his first semester. Mick didn’t know about his unbirths. He would tell him at college.


“Breathe in, breathe out.” Steve chanted as he went in a relaxing pose to meditate. He was clearing his mind of all other thoughts to give himself full control of his mind. If he had full control of his mind, his body would follow suit.


“Breathe down, breathe up.” Steve’s words gave command to his body. He breathed and changed size. When he said down, he moved to 3’2” and when he said up, he grew to 3’8”. Flashing scenes of porn and raunchy scenes in his head, then tossing them away, Steve could fluctuate his height.


“Breathe down.” Steve said but he thought of Mrs. Adams and the classroom that time.


“Woah! Breathe up!” Steve found himself shrinking to 2’8'' with that thought before throwing it away quickly. His height whent to 3’2” on the breath. 


“That was close.” Steve murmured as he returned to his mediation. He was fluctuating between 3’2” and 2’8” now with his mediation. He was working to keep himself at a steady height change, not going back to his full height. It would be hard to grow back to full height in the moment so Steve was practicing keeping himself steady without shrinking.


Two minutes passed as he sat on the tv room floor training when another lew image popped into his head. It was Alesha and her huge breasts and nipples.


“Shit!” Steve grunted as his body shrunk to two feet now. He threw that though away and grew to 2’6” on the inhale. He wasn’t doing that well on his training today. Was it the movies? Or was it being up late for it?


“Where is Allison?” Steve broke his concentration to go check his phone. He didn’t want his sister to try and sneak back here while he was having a bad training day. She would use him right away. 


“Still at the friend’s house.” Steve confirmed that she was still at the friend’s house of where she was staying for the summer. She never would go without her phone so it was safe to assume that she was asleep.


“Back to training it is then.” Steve put the phone away and went back to his chanting. “Breathe down, breathe up.”

Steve was steady for five minutes with this mediation. He thought was doing well when at a moment of him breathing up. His mind wandered to the huge body of Julia, Alesha’s mom.


“Damn it!” Steve reacted quickly for damage control and said the next step to his chant. “Breathe down.”


Steve thought of his sister, Allison, in the dark room of the theater, stuffing him up her ass. It was another lewd scene that Steve remembered from his time with his family. Steve knew what that thought went and faster than normal, said the second part of the chant.


“Breathe up!”


The damage was done already. After two consecutive naughty thoughts, Steve's breathe up height was 18 inches. He was less than half his original height that he started his training with. This was a bad day for training. This had happened before once or twice in a training session but that only went down to 2’8” for his breath up height. Steve was able to complete the allotted time he made for himself for training his shrinking and growing back to normal. 


“I will go back to normal at the end, I don’t have to worry about losing concentration.” Steve said. “This is not the real thing so it is good that I am learning about this during training and now when it happens. That is what training is for.”


That is what Steve said to himself as he continued his mediation. This was training, this is where it was okay to make mistakes. He would learn from them. He had ten more minutes of training to go.


“Breathe down.” Steve was on the last few breaths of training when a doozy lewd though came into his mind. It was his Mom, Kady, rubbing him against her nipple and then carrying him down to her pussy. This was the accident that caused it all. The training session that started the trend for his friends to stuff him in their wombs. He remembered it vividly, the warm embrace of his step mother’s pussy. 


“Breathe up” Steve sucked in the air gently as he did the final breath for his training. He knew that he had shrunk big time. One inch for his breath down height but went back up to a height of six inches. He didn’t panic because he knew the training was over.


“That was some bad training.” Steve stood up as he sat in the middle of his clothes. They were small clothes, for toddlers and children, but that didn’t matter if one was half a foot. Steve was definitely not happy with the results of the training but was glad that no one was here. His mother was getting back to normal but this could bring back memories and undo all that has happened.


“Time to grow back.” Steve stretched as he turned to step out of his clothes to grow. He could find himself tangled up in the wrong hole of he grew in his clothes.


That is when he saw a foot, a feminine foot. Steve paused as he saw the giant limb just a few feet from him. When did that get here? How did it get in? Who did it belong to? Steve panicked as he let his guard slip during his training. He was so focused on his meditation that he did not see, hear, or feel another person enter the house. 


“Gulp.” Steve swallowed hard as he followed the foot to the leg and up the couch. He followed the big pale skin calves and thighs until it went over the edge of the couch. From above the couch, a figure loomed over, drooping her breasts down as her hair cascaded around her face. 

 

“Now, that is very interesting.” the woman smiled as Steve knew that he was caught. His minding racing caused him to forget about his training.

 

“Very interesting indeed.” Aunt Maria spoke down to her six inch nephew in the tv room. She had watched him for a while shrinking and growing. It was fascinating. 


Steve was shaking as his Aunt gave a big grin to him. He had not thought that his Aunt would come over without being called. His mom was on a date and Aunt Maria was only on call if he needed here. But here she was, in the flesh, observing his shrunken state. What was worse, she was naked.


“Do you shrink yourself when no one is around? Do you enjoy being small?” Aunt Maria asked as she slid down the couch to the ground. Steve stepped back as her overweight body jiggled once it sat down fully in front of Steve. She had her legs spread apart so he could see her, fully exposed.


“I’m doing training. So I can better control my shrinking.” Steve raised his hands so he did look at his Aunt’s naked form. He wanted to avoid being aroused so he wouldn’t shrink. He knew that he had a hard time growing back when there were naked women around so he was trying to block the view so that he could grow back to normal. He was doing pretty well not shrinking but he needed to grow.


“Really, all by yourself?” Aunt Maria moved her legs around to encircle Steve. He would have to go over her legs to escape. Aunt Maria’s voice was full of unbelief support, like she was trying to encourage but discourage at the same time. “That is very good of you but I don’t think it is working. You are small right now.”


“I had a day today for practice.” Steve went to cover his nose with his other hand. He could smell two things coming from Aunt Maria. First, she was high. She must have been smoking something with some friends and decided to crash here. That is why she must be here when she wasn’t called, it was shorter here than her home. Maria was a thirty-one year old woman but she still behaved like she was in college. The second, her hairy pussy was emitting some strong odors that she was aroused at this moment.


“It happens from time to time.” Steve was blocking everything he could. He should be able to grow at this rate and get out of this situation.


That is when Aunt Maria went in from his blindside from the arm that was blocking his view to sweep in with her hand. She scooped Steve up and carried him to her face.


“I understand that.” Her giant brown eyes peered into Steve’s eyes. Her breath definitely smelled like she had been smoking something and now she was high. “I just have a question. Is it effective when it comes to the real thing?”


Steve knew where this was going. Her fingers were gripping him tighter as her eyes full of lusts for him. He thought he was safe from his Aunt because she hadn’t done anything to him in awhile but that was not the case.


“I think it will help when it comes to the real thing.” Steve looked toward the roof, away from his Aunt. he needed to be under control if he didn’t, he guessed he would be real small otherwise. Six inches was good but he could feel himself growing slightly from avoiding the arousal. 


“Are you sure?” 


Aunt Maria started to massage his chest with her thumb. This sent goosebumps up Steve’s body as Aunt Maria stroked her nephew, getting closer and closer to his dick. She really wanted him. Aunt Maria smiled as Steve’s body convulsed in her hand to escape the appendage exploring the food


“I’m fine.” Steve tried to wrestle Aunt Maria’s finger away, everytime it would come back stronger. It was a losing battle of strength but not of will. Steve would win that one as he did not change his size at all. His training was helping. “I’m not shrinking right now.”


“Yeah, cause you are only dealing with the light stuff.” Aunt Maria lowered him to the top of her breasts. Steve saw the huge jugs rise up as his body descended towards them. They were very big and Steve expected that he was about to go into them with his high horny Aunt. This was going to be a battle. 


“I don’t think it will work for when the hard stuff comes.” Aunt Maria used her other hand to grab a tit and moved it to the side. Aunt Maria was trying to make herself sound impartial in her assessment of his training but it was clearly not the case with her actions. She was going to play with his shrunken body.


“I will have to see how it works when it gets there but I think today is not a good day for that.” Steve tried to discourage his Aunt from sticking him in her rack. It would be all over if he was stuck in there. Aunt Maria’s passions will overtake her and something bad could happen. He wants to plead to any sensible part left in her high head to stop this. She was on her way of being banned from this house but if she dropped him in there, it was sealed.


“Hmm!?” Aunt Maria stopped for a moment as she began to loosen her grip on Steve. Steve was going to fall into her cleavage but she kept him in her hand. Had he reached her heart or mind? Any part that would change this outcome of him being squished by his Aunt’s boobs.


“I like this.” Aunt Maria got excited as she let go of her tit to let it jiggle against the other tit to pull Steve closer in. The hand that was on the tit, pushed a lock of her straight brown hair out of the way. She found something more interesting than stuffing her nephew in her chest.


“What is it?” Steve leaned back in her hand as he was a few inches away from his Aunt’s face. He could already guess as he kept going to her face, specifically, the mouth.


Hampump!


Aunt Maria opened her jaw wide so that Steve could see the depths of the pink cave lined with white horse coming down on him. He should have expected that his Aunt was more into this. Her tongue stretched out and came in between his legs and ran up his ass. She then brought her lips down to imprison him on her face.


“Mmhm!” Aunt Maria hummed as she sucked her six inch tall nephew right on the dick. She felt his dick harden at the touch of her mouth appendage. It slid along his backside to get even more of him. His legs were spread out along the crevices of her plump red lips.


“Ahh!” Steve screamed as he felt his dick being vacuumed into his Aunt’s mouth, yanking any cum it could possibly get from his erection. He was weak in terms of strength when comparing his six inch body to his huge Aunt. Steve could feel the taste buds of the red muscular tongue scratch his buttcrack and his back, it was close to having soft sand paper scrape the skin and then cover it with salvia. It was menace as it tasted him for salt and sweat. His legs were being pushed to the side of his hips, close to the angle that they shouldn’t be going, he had never practiced doing the splits as his legs could fall inside if she opened up her lips to let them through.


It was not the plan for the night. Steve was caught on the mouth of his overweight, pale skin Aunt with a 36F bust. She was naked as she rolled one of those tits in sexual excitement as the other hand used three fingers to push her nephew against her puckered lips. Both her and Steve would hit their orgasms soon, Steve sooner, allowing Aunt Maria to savor the cum. It was a raunchy scene as Aunt Maria leaned back against the couch on the floor, seeking more Steve.

 

Steve was shrinking.

Chapter End Notes:

For the scene with the Aunt, I am going for that she either swallows him, he doesn't die, he has been there before in another story so he knows how to escape if he is big enough.

or the Aunt wants to try what everyone else has been doing and stick Steve in her pussy after some mouthplay.

 

what are the reader's preferences?

 

I am having a little crossover with the story "Dazed" by Memento. you should check his stuff out. I am going with that Mick, the character from that story, knew Steve when he was in high school because of different timeline of events.