- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is living with the aftermath of being born in June to Mrs. Adams and dealing with his family

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

“Finally done.” Steve groaned as slouched into his chair at his desk. He had just finished an online final exam that he was taking. It was the beginning of August and his summer went by quickly.


“I get to enjoy the last few weeks of summer finally.” Steve pushed himself from the desk on his wheeled chair and slid along with it before hoping off. He landed on his two feet and marched towards the door.


 He was 3’8” tall due to massive incidents with family, friends, and teachers. When he was reborn with Mrs. Adams, his height was 3’4”. He had lost all the gains he restored of his permanent height from the semester of not being bothered by any female. He was returned to this state the moment Mrs. Adams gave birth to him and her children at the beginning of June. Steve had lived about six months inside Mrs. Adam’s womb with two other children. He was right next to newborn humans.


“I don’t want to live that life again.” Steve shuddered at the thought of being stuck inside a woman’s womb for a long time, like a full pregnancy. The drugs that the family used to keep him safe inside them had affected the children to grow faster than normal as well. He wondered what would become of them. It was an interesting drug to be able to do that.


“How are you doing? Did the test go okay?” Kady asked as she checked the condition of a dish she had in a slow cooker while Steve walked in.. Steve’s mom was in a simple get up with an apron, breasts pushing against the fabric but that didn’t bother Steve. He had trained against it and his mother wasn’t trying to seduce him. 


“The test went well. I passed it so I can go again in fall semester.” Steve pulled himself on a bar stool and leaned on the counter. He inspected an apple in the fruit basket.


“That is good. You will be able to grow and learn there as well as be safe.” Kady patted her apron. “As long as you stay away from people giving or handing you drugs.”


Kady was referring slightly to my sister, Allison. Allison had drugged me one day to be aroused so that I would shrink to my minimum height to play with me. During her failed attempt to retrieve my small body at first, I traveled with my Aunt Maria, a random guy, and finally my old history teacher that carried me for six months.  Kady was furious at Allison and Aunt Maria embarrassed. Allison did something she was not supposed to and was now paying the price. Kady had Allison live at a friends house for the summer with her phone being tracked. They were not having any chances of Allison doing it again.


“I’m staying away from that sort of stuff. Don’t know what it could do.” Steve seeing that the apple wasn’t tampered with, took a bite out of it.


“Dinner will be ready in a few hours. You can do what you want in the meantime.” Kady pulled off her apron and began to wash her hands.

“Will do.” Steve got off his stool and headed to the backyard for some sunshine. He had been cooped up all day so it was nice to have sunlight. 


“Fresh air.” Steve breathed as he took in the summer warmth. He had missed this last summer and most of this summer due to women and school. He went and sat down on a chair and thought as he stared at the blue sky.


Steve's relationship with other members of his family had improved since he had been reborn from Mrs. Adams. Kady had not made any advances on him at all to shrink him, she encouraged him to train in his own way. The last two months had changed Steve’s opinion of her that he didn’t think that she was sex crazy woman that was lustying over her stepson. She had a moment of passion, after the accidental unbirth of him during the training session. Recent events with Allison’s drugging, the thought of having lost him during that time period with Mrs. Adams must have knocked her back to her senses. Kady was back to being his mother.


“Got to have some work out.” Steve said to himself as he stood up after having fifteen minutes of shut eye in the sun for some physical activity. Steve grabbed a soccer ball and began to practice his soccer skills. He was going to be back at his full height sometime and he couldn’t be rusty on his soccer skills for Garrett.


Steve finished his personal practice after a few hours and went inside to take a shower. When he finished, he went downstairs to see her Mom in a nice get up that was way different from before.


“What are you doing, Mom?” Steve asked as he paused on the steps. He was suddenly on guard. 


“Oh,” Kady, who was rummaging through her purses, stopped and looked at Steve. “I forgot to mention that I got a date for dinner tonight. I will be back late so I made supper earlier just for you. You can test it to make sure it is safe.”


“You are going on a date?” Steve shook his head at the thought of his 35 year old stepmom going on a date. “Why have I not heard of it?”


“Because it was online and this is the first date.” Kady walked to the stairs in her nice get up. “Mommy doesn’t want to feel all alone when all her children are off in college and getting jobs so I think it is time I spread my wings a little too.” 


“That makes sense.” Steve felt a little weird that his mom was going out to date someone. He knew others felt this too when their mothers decided to date again after being single but it was awkward when your mother was doing it for the first time.


“What’s he like?” Steve asked. Curious at his mother’s possible suitor. 


“He is shorter than me strangely, but nice and sweet, an engineer.” Kady gave Steve a smile as she grabbed the keys from her purse for her car.


“I hope that it goes well.” Steve waved as he went to the kitchen for his dinner.


“Thank you. If you need anything, just call your Aunt.” Kady opened the door and left, leaving Steve all alone. Aunt Maria was the only woman allowed to come freely to the house as she was a person who hadn’t done anything recently to tiny Steve, on purpose. She was extremely sorry about carrying him in her ass.


“What to do?” Steve walked into the kitchen to push a stool to the counter to get his food. He knew that he needed dinner but what to do after that. 


“Movies!” Steve said as his mind raced to all the movies he missed inside the women’s wombs he had been in. He could watch a lot of them on his computer to catch up. “That is what i will do.”


Steve ate dinner and went to the tv to open up a streaming service to watch what he missed while he was busy or gone. He watched monster movies, action movies, scary movies, you name it. He did a lot of them before realizing the time. 


“Dang it is late.” Steve noted it was past midnight. He normally had a routine that he had before he went to bed but it was very late. Steve would practice his shrinking to make sure he was in control of it and not the other way around. He checked his phone to check on the location of Allison to make sure she wasn’t nearby. If he did practice and she was nearby, trying to get the house without permission, he would be in trouble in her hands.


“Still at her friend’s house. That is good.” Steve set the phone down now that he knew that he was safe from Allison. Steve was stuck with his original dilemma.

 

“Do I train or do I go to bed?” Steve asked himself.

Chapter End Notes:

I have two thoughts so far of what to happen at the beginning of this arc but am willing to hear other people opinions.

 

first thought is that Steve decides to train his shrinking and his Aunt shows up, high. Aunt Maria decides to play with tiny Steve and Kady shows up later, giving more false confidence that his mother is not going to shrink him later.

 

Second thought, Steve goes to bed, has a wet dream. wakes up from it to find his Mom sucking his dick. Steve is the true date that she had planned all along. 

 

I would like to hear the readers voice in this matter.