- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for Steve to be born from Kara.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was lost in the dark abyss of his own little world, without a thought about anything else. It was better that way, focusing on it’s sweet warm embrace than thinking about how he got there. He would remember if he focused but he did not want to do that, the nectar of thinking of nothing was intoxicating. He did not have to think of anything and everything he needed was provided, all by a little cord to his navel. This cord provided food, air, and blood, it was his life support. This was the basic necessity he needed but the bonus was the soft embrace of a heartbeat and warmth to surround ones every being. It was Nirvana but it could easily be forgotten if intervened by an outside force.


Time. 


Time was it’s enemy.


Steve had no concept of time while he was in this place. Life and comfort were all supported here that he needed nothing else. Time was the only thing that would stop him from this life and time came.


Time pushed all around his body.


Steve awoke to the tantalizing pressure all around his body, soft embrace was exchanged by a vice grip. 


“Huh!?” Steve opened his eyes to look around, forgetting Nirvana. “What’s going on?”


Steve saw the dark maroonish walls around him squeezing, pulsating, and closing in all around him. Steve had recollected himself for the moment. The last thing he remembered was his frail body inside a demanding womb and a small snap around his navel.


“Oh, I guess it’s time.” Steve knew what was going on. Mrs. Adams was going into labor. He was going to be free soon. 


Steve found himself moving towards the bottom of his little room to a small round donut shaped dent. This was the cervix that he slipped past to become a resident of this place. He found his head being adjusted by the walls to the opening of the womb to return to the outside, it was freedom through there. Steve found his one foot body pressed against and his head start to nuzzle to get out.


That didn’t happen right away.


Steve felt something press his legs backward and squeeze it’s way down his body. Steve tilted his head to the unforeseen sensation running against him as this object rolled over him. Steve was shocked as he was pushed out of the way by a bigger object within Mrs. Adam’s womb. 


It was a baby girl.


A baby girl around 22 inches long had pushed itself past Steve and was heading to the cervix. Steve could do nothing as this baby, nearly twice his size, muscled her way to the front of the line and was pressing her head against the cervix.


“Hey! I was here first!” Steve called out to the little girl but that didn’t matter. The girl’s head was shoving the hole wide open to allow herself to be the first one out of Mrs. Adams. Steve was left to watch the little girl's body slip past the slick walls until the cervix closed up after a few minutes of sheer pressure bearing down on them.


Soon, the pressure resided and Steve was wondering what was going on. This had never happened before, normally the pressure would continue to build until he was out. There was very little pressure and Steve was stuck inside Mrs. Adams.


“Am I going to have to live here?” Steve wondered at the thought of living his whole life inside another person’s body. He couldn’t imagine being dependent on someone like that for one’s entire life. What could he do inside? Was his life linked to theirs? Would his life have meaning?


The bone crushing pressure returns again after a few minutes.

“My turn.” Steve felt his body realign to the cervix and was pressed against it again. This time his head rolled past the round nub to allow him to exit. Soon, he felt the soft moist rubbering hole pass over his head and down his neck in a tickling feeling. This feeling was moving down his body as the cervix rolled over the rest of his one foot body into the birthing canal. Steve felt the walls tighten and push forward along the folds and bumps of Kara’s vagina. It was a lot of pressure but soon felt his skull feel cool air.


That is when he felt latex gloves come around his head and grip his body. Steve was confused at the sudden disruption of what he presumed would have been a birth in a room in a house or something where he just slips right out but not here. Steve felt himself pulled out by the purple latex gloves into a very bright room. 


“Ggaahh!” Steve squeaked as he was lift into the air by these hands while covered in Mrs. Adam’s birthing fluid. Steve felt a jiggle around his navel while trying to see again.


Snip!


Steve felt the umbilical cord on his navel go limp as he was disconnected from Mrs. Adams. Steve began to breathe his own air through his lungs as the connection was severed. He was lift past the bright lights into a darker section of the room that allowed Steve to see what was going on. 


Mrs. Adams was lying on a bed with her legs split apart with a sheet on the legs. She was sweating and panting as she had just given birth to a daughter and him. Her face started to strain itself and Steve looked down to see that her belly was still pretty full. Kara screamed and the doctors and nurses in the room returned to her crotch.


“This is the last one.” one of the doctors said as they proceeded to assist as Kara was still in labor. Steve watched as the copper blonde hot teacher strain herself to push the last baby out of her womb.


Steve did not see the last child being born as the doctor, a female doctor, carried him from the delivery room by a back door. Steve was in a bright hallway as the woman carried him along the path to a door, two doors down on the left. Before they entered, the doctor pulled down her mask to talk to him.


“One of your mothers is waiting inside to take you home.” Emma, the family doctor, said to him. “We can’t leave you with Kara because that will cause trouble in her family. The husband only knows of two kids in her womb and they came early due to the medicine to keep you alive.”


“Uh huh?” Steve replied in a confused state as he stared at the blonde doctor. 


“You can see her later once somethings clear over and things are smoothed over there.” Emma twisted the door handle. “But that is if you liked it there.”


The door opened and Steve, within Emma’s hand, entered the waiting room. Kady was there, waiting nervously while biting her fingers to hear the news. When she saw Steve, she jumped out of her seat and grasped him in her hands from Emma.


“Ooh.” Kady burst into tears with a big smile as she saw her son again. “I was so worried about you. I never thought I would see you again.”


“Don’t worry ma’am.” Emma said to Kady as she was leaving the room to give the two some time. “The delivery was a success. He is healthy.”


Steve was carried over by his mother to the chair that she was sitting on earlier. It was a little rough as she was holding on to him  tightly and he was naked. Kady’s grip loosen and he was left to sit in the palm of her hands at 13 inches tall as his height was starting to come back to him. Steve looked up at his mother’s concerned face that loomed over him.

 

“Now, I want you to tell me all that happened, starting from how you shrunk in the first place.” kady said to Steve. “and I want every detail.”

Chapter End Notes:

This Arc is now complete. We are now going to be voting for the next arc. I have some ideas down below but I do want to suggestions as well. If you want to see a certain option. review and say which one.

 

Spring break. Rachel, Allison, and other college girls plan to kidnap Steve and have the most amazing spring break ever.

 

May/June. Aunt Maria is letting Steve live with her to make sure his sister doesn't do anything crazy to him. Aunt Maria might be planning something with Steve as a girl night is coming up.

 

July/ August. Kady has been living alone with Steve at the house. Allison has her own apartment right now so they can regulate her interactions with Steve. The biggest danger might actually be Kady as she is feeling that she needs to be more motherly.

 

Hopefully you liked the chapter. I kept the time line vague of when he was born to allow more possible time in the womb depending on what readers vote for.