- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allison gets to meet the person who has been keeping Steve.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo.

Allison entered back into high school, depressed, after the whole losing Steve debauckle had exploded at her house. Everyone was frantic when they learned that Allison had drugged Steve so she could play with him as a tiny. They couldn’t believe that she would go that far just to insert him into her body, sexually. Allison knew that they were thinking of why they didn’t do it, all of them wanted to play with a small Steve. The only problem was that they lost him while he was small.


“It is only a big deal because of that.” Allison sighed as she went to her classes. A rumor was going to start when people learned that they were going to file a missing person report for Steve.


Allison sat through four periods of how her family was going to create this missing person report. There were no blood splats on anyone's clothes or body so they assumed he wasn’t dead. No body, no death was their thought on that. Steve probably ran away to avoid being used by them, sexually, as that had been happening a lot recently with them when Steve is small around them. Allison couldn’t blame him, she caused him to shrink so she could play with him. 


“Allison, could I have a word for a moment?” A voice called out to her.


Allison stopped to see who called out to her. She was in her own mind thinking about Steve that she wasn’t paying attention to things as she left the classroom.

“Yes,” Allison replied before clearing her throat to talk properly and gather her thoughts. “Mrs. Adams. What is it?”


“I want to talk to you about something from last semester on a paper.” Mrs. Adam crossed her arms underneath her bust. She looked amazing for being forty with big boobs, big butt, and slim waist. Allison wished she would have such a nice figure in her old age. Mrs. Adams continued talking. “Can I see you after school?”


“Uh, Yes. you can.” Allison was confused. She did write a paper last semester for history but Mrs. Adams said it was good. What did she find? Allison didn’t cheat or plagiarize. 


“Good.” Kara put her hands on her hips. “Knock before you come in and tell me who you are. I have others who are coming and I need to know which ones are coming.”


“Okay.” Allison gave Mrs. Adams a weird glance as she walked out of the classroom. What was going on? Allison looked back as she closed the door behind her to go to her next class. She saw Mrs. Adam rubbing her stomach while sitting on her desk.


“Weird.” Allison walked off to think of an excuse of how Steve went missing for a missing person report.


Kara sat on her desk, patiently waiting for the new students to arrive, rubbing her stomach affectionately. She didn’t care that Allison saw her do it. Allison was important for the next step.


“Soon.” Kara whispered to her special person.


Kara stopped rubbing once she felt a tickle growing, she had used the signal in her efforts to show love to her tiny. 


“Not yet though.” Kara did a series of stomach squeezes for the opposite signal. Kara felt the one inch form inside her shrink down until she could no longer feel it. Kady sighed softly, “better.”


Allison spent the entire day thinking about Steve and what to do that, when it came to the end of the day, she nearly forgot her meeting with the teacher. Allison walked over to the history hallway and walked to Mrs. Adam’s classroom. The halls were empty as most students went home and it was only the after class groups that were here, none used the history rooms. Allison knocked on the door and stated her name.


“Come in.” Mrs. Adams called. Allison entered the classroom to see what Mrs. Adams was doing. Mrs. Adams was in a chair in front of her desk with another chair for Allison to sit. Mrs. Adams waved for her t o come to the chair. “Sit.”


Allison sat down and began immediately. “I don’t know why you called me here but I didn’t cheat or do anything wrong on a test or paper-”


“That is not why I called you here.” Mrs. Adams interrupted Allison.


Allison looked confused. “Then why did you call me? You said something on my previous paper caught your-”


“I lied.” Kara interrupted again. “I needed a reason to call you here. It would be better if I just showed you why I called you.”


“Huh?!?” Allison was really confused. Mrs. Adams started to rub her stomach and then pat it four times. “What in the world are you-”


Allison stopped talking once she started to see what Mrs. Adams was trying to show her. The blouse, the one that Mrs. Adam’s was wearing, started to stretch along her torso as the article of clothing was becoming smaller on her. Looking at the teacher’s stomach, Allison saw that it was the source of Mrs. Adam’s shrinking clothes. Bulging outwards, the stomach continued to rise into a round smooth surface as it pushed past the history teacher’s blouse to show bare skin. Allison saw a nine month pregnant lady suddenly appear in front of her in a manner of seconds, ballooning past her work clothes.


“I think you now know why I brought you here.” Kara panted from the ecstasy of having a u39; inch tiny grow to around 20 inches in around a minute. It was an amazing feeling to have. “I believe you know how this is done.”


“Wow, how did you-!?” Allison stood up as she was confused and excited all at the same time as a flood of different emotions flooded her head. Steve was alive. She didn’t have to worry about the missing person report now. Mrs. Adam’s had him and had him good. Allison had many questions of how her brother got inside her history teacher. Allusion was so relieved at this situation.


“How did you find him? How did you push inside? How did you get him to grow so fast?” Allison barraged Kara with her questions.


“Hold on a moment.” Kara tried to calm Allison down. “I will answer one question before you have to do something for me.”


“Sure.” Allison sat down to listen to what Mrs. Adams had to say about Steve.


“Over the past month, I trained Steve to listen to my commands using muscles twitches and stomach rubbing to signal what he has to do.” Kara told her student. “It was rough at first but he learned that listening to me was the best idea.”


“What did you use to make sure he listened to you?” Allison asked another question.


“My husband’s dick.” Kara informed her. “Now, my turn. Do you have the pills?”


Allison didn’t register the second part of what Kara said. Allison was laughing in her head at the idea of Steve being stuck in a cum filled womb, he would have been miserable. Allison thought about learning from this if she was able to put Steve inside herself again.


“-do you have the green pills?” Allison finally heard Kara pierce through her imagination.


“Oh,” Allison returned to reality slowly. She reached into her purse to pull out a small pill bottle. “I have one just in case there was an incident where Steve gets caught in a womb. I don’t know why I kept one after Steve disappeared”


“Does this count as an incident?”


Allison looked at Kara. Allison had planned for herself to carry Steve again but here was Kara, carrying Steve in her womb. Mrs. Adams had kept Steve safe when he was lost and the family went crazy. All Kara was asking was to complete the deed with Steve and become part of the group. 


“Sure.” Allison handed the bottle to Kara. Allison saw no downside in allowing Steve’s history teacher to give birth to him. It was an exciting thought.


“Thanks.” Kara opened the bottle and plopped one into her mouth. She swallowed the pill to seal Steve’s fate. Kara then turned Allison again. 


“Is this a one time deal? Or do I need to take it for a while.” Kara asked her student.


Allison smiled devilishly.


Steve was curled up in the fetal position at 20 inches waiting for the next command. His arms, legs, and stomach were a little thin as there was little to eat of nutritional value inside Kara’s womb. He was getting boney living off her sex juices and her husband’s cum as his food and water source. It provided but it would not be enough. This helps attribute to the psychological battle Steve was having with Kara to control his size. With the limits he could and what she did to him, he was forced to comply with her whims until it became second nature to him. The slight movement of her body in a slight way would trigger an automatic response to grow, shrink, or play. His history teacher was in complete control of his body.


That all changed.


After growing to a large size, Steve waited for the next command. He was patient but soon he did not have to. Steve felt an unusual feeling, a snake crawling on his stomach. It reached his navel and latched on there. 


“Finally.” Steve whimpered as he knew what the umbilical cord meant. The process was going to get started again. He waited a month for this to happen. 

 

“Soon.” Steve drifted into unconsciousness to await his birth.

Chapter End Notes:

This Arc is coming to an end. we have Steve's birth left and then it is time to start the new arc. Below I have some ideas of the next arc but I want readers to vote. I am also up for suggestions for a different idea for an arc.

 

My first idea is spring break with Rachel, Allison, and other highschool and college girls discover or given Steve to play with. He will get handed around a lot.

 

The second idea is at the end of the spring semester and Steve stays at his Aunt Maria's house to stay from his family members that have stuck him in their wombs. Maria won't be the safest place and she might lend him out to some friends.

 

 

The third idea is during the middle of summer. Steve is living with Kady as she forced Allison to live in an apartment for the whole drugging Steve deal. Steve views that he is safe but Kady decides to become a little more motherly.

 

I can also insert an extra chapter inbetween this and the previous one for a little bit more background on Steve's training with Kara