- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is about to become a new person for the new year.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo.

 

This chapter is longer, nuch longer, because it is a bonus chapter

“Thank you all for coming.” Kara waved as the last guests left the conference room of the hotel. 


“Thank you for always picking the best place to host. We always enjoy it when you host the New Year’s Party. It is never boring” One of the guest’s wife waved back to Kara and Kirk as they stood at the door of their hotel room.


“That is because we choose the best bartenders, hic.” Kirk replied as he wobbled slightly next to his wife. He had finished talking to the manager of the nice hotel about the closing things of his business New Year’s party. He was also drunk.


“Haha, that does make it more lively.” The guests entered their room leaving Kara and Kirk alone in the hallway to go to their room.


“At the brink of pure drunkenness again at another New Year’s party.” Kara smiled as the two stood in front of their room, Kara shuffling for her room key. 


“It helps make the night more entertaining.” Kirk chuckled as he leaned on his wife. Kara had unlocked the door and opened it.


“That is because you are a happy, forgetful drunk.” Kara teased her husband as they walked into their room. It was a single bed room with nice accommodations, the biggest one being the wine bottles on the small table. 


“Don’t mind if I do.” Kirk moved over to the table where he sat down and prepared to open a bottle. 


“You get started without me. I got to prepare some stuff for tonight.” Kara walked towards the bathroom. She leaned slightly out to make sure her husband was going to drink the wine she had ordered to the room. Her husband, if drunk, was playful and enthusiastic in bed. Kara wanted some of that but if Kirk was dead drunk. He was playful, enthusiastic, obedient, and will forget the whole thing the next morning. “You’re going to love it.”


“I have no doubt I will.” Kirk chugged a glass of wine. Kara then slipped into the bathroom and closed the door.


“Time for us to get started.” Kara patted her stomach on her dress. She had a little signal for what she wanted as she began to undress.


Steve, at u39; of an inch, felt the code pats and knew what she wanted.


“Time for food.” Steve groaned as he began to grow himself. Steve was not connected by the umbilical cord to Kara so he did not have a constant food source provided by Kara. His only food and water sources were provided by Kara when she was sexually active and would secrete the fluids inside her womb. Steve lived off of Kara’s sex juices while inside her, the only other source of food was her husband’s semen, which he hated, and whatever liquid she stored in a dildo to use on him to listen to her, he hated that one even more. He had to listen to her demands to survive.


“Thank you.” Steve’s one inch body licked the sides of the soft womb walls as it started to secrete it’s nectar for him to consume. He hadn’t eaten anything for the past day as she had been busy with something else on the outside, his subtle attempts to arouse her did not work either. She would squeeze her stomach to tell him to shrink and he complied. He had become very good at controlling his size in his host's womb. It was necessary for him to survive.


“That is very good.” Kara cooed to the tiny in her womb as she put on her lingerie. She had learned a few things about the tiny in her womb from the past week. He had become obedient to her whims and commands. There were a few hiccups but she used her husband’s dick and a dildo she bought to make him listen. The next thing she learned was that she provided sustenance for him through sex. Her fluids provide water and nutrients to him by filling her womb with her love juices. He was dependent on her and she let him go hungry for a little bit to prepare for this party.


“Plus, I need to make sure you listen to everything I say, no exceptions.” Kara checked herself in the mirror to make sure that she looked very sexy. She had planned this little night together with her husband and her tiny, she was hitting two birds with one stone. Steve was going to obey her absolutely. 


“Hey babe, you are looking fine.” Kirk said through slurred speech as his wife walked out of the bathroom in her lewd lingerie. He twirled his tie as his groin started to rise. “Real fine.”


“You’re looking great yourself.” Kara said as she walked while swaying her hips side to side emphasize them. They seemed to have widened a little probably due to a little tiny at one inch licking the walls of her womb to get what sort of nutrition he could get from her rising arousal, like she was getting ready to give birth. 


“Seems like you got ready before I did.” Kara noticed that he had drunk half the bottle of wine already. He was now dead drunk like she wanted him to be, playful and forgetful. Kara noticed that Kirk had his eyes drawn to her rack that she was displaying for her husband. That had become 38DD’s in the last week and Kara once again, thought it had to do with the little tiny in her womb. Her body was preparing her for a baby. 


“You can touch them if you want.” Kara cupped her breasts in her hands and mashed them together repetitively for her husband’s delight. She could see a wet spot on the stretched fabric on his groin as precum was coming out. 


“Ooh I will.” Kirk said as he grabbed the side of big breasts and buried his face into them.


Steve had been sipping on the drippings of fluid Kara was producing from her arousal of him growing to one inch tall. He had obeyed and was rewarded with food. It was sweet but offered little nutrition, leaving himself to become weaker over the period of time that he was inside her. 


That is when he felt the rumblings, and rumblings meant one thing, sex.


“I listen to what you commanded me to do.” Steve begged as he moved deeper into the back wall of the womb. He was getting away from the opening at the bottom of the womb that would bring a dick or dildo to spray cum or bad tasting gel of some sort into his private room. Steve was preparing to shrink himself back to u39; of an inch to see if that would avoid what is to come.


That is when he felt a sudden bump at the back of womb. And then another. And another.


“Whew” Steve breathed easy. Mrs. Adams was having anal sex tonight. He did what he was supposed to have done and was being rewarded with no dick inside her vagina.


“Thank you. I am glad that I listen to you.” Steve said to the woman that was keeping him imprisoned inside her. He knew that she couldn’t hear him but could feel his gratitude as he stroked her walls. 


“Time for food.” Steve said as he knew that Mrs. Adams was going to produce a lot more sex juice for her sex with her man. He was going to be fed tonight.


Kara and Kirk spent the next hour of the New Year having drunk sex in the hotel room. Anal, oral, tit job, and blowjobs where some of the acts they did for the night, avoiding the pussy the enitre time. Steve had done what he was supposed to so Kara did not put her husband’s cock in there as reward. 


“Huh, huh, Huh.” The two of them breathed heavily as they both had just orgasmed a minute ago. Kara was on top of her husband, sitting back with her asshole filled with cock and cum, glowing in the amazing feeling of having two people insider her. Kirk was flat on his back, groaning as drunk tiredness was washing over him to deliver him to sleep, with his wife on his groin. They were both naked, except Kara had a silk band on one of her thighs, and clothes off the bed with an empty wine bottle dripping on the carpet. 


“I think, huh, that we have a little bit left before, huh, we hit the hay.” Kara gasped. They were both near their limit, Kirk more so, but Kara had one more thing she wanted to do. “So let’s do it.”


Kara tapped her stomach. 


It was the signal to grow to max height. Kara and her tiny had done it before when her husband wasn’t home to experiment and play. It was part of the training session as well but this was no training session like before, it was the real deal. She wanted him to grow to his max height of twenty inches within her.


Steve had felt the signal after filling his belly on her fluids. He had been sitting chill, trying to fall asleep during the biggies sex but it was hard to do. He was about to grow out of sheer obedience when he remembered the circumstance that she was calling him to grow, it was during sex. She had commanded him before to change sizes during sex but that was to eith shrink really small or grow to three inches, never go max size. If he went max size, the man would definitely learn about Mrs. Adams carrying him inside her womb. He wondered what would happen if he found out. Would he be happy? Would they both enslave him? Would he be angry? Would he try to kill him inside his wife? There were many what ifs inside Mrs. Adam’s womb to think about.


“Not going to do it.” Steve said as he crossed his arms. He was not going to listen to her command to expose him and possibly cause danger to him. He hoped that Mrs. Adams would reconsider.


“I saved the best for last.” Kara said to her husband as she pulled off her husband cock. Her asshole twitched as it’s buddy left, leaving behind dripping cum as the buddy went to the trembling pussy. Mrs. Adam’s was not reconsidering.


“You are going to enjoy this.” Kara slammed her pussy on the dick. Kara had planned to show her husband what she had, even if he was going to forget it tomorrow morning because of his drunkenness, and she will have Steve absolutely obedient to her will. 


“Hurk.” Kirk grunted as Kara suddenly had another spurt of energy. He was getting close to blacking out so he couldn’t move much as Kara shook her hips. His dick, on the other hand, was still pretty lively as it became stiff in a second of Kara going for round two.


Steve felt the shaking again and wondered if it was what he thought it was. He knew that disobedience meant dick or dildo but he hoped that Mrs. Adams would understand that growing big was not a good idea in front of her husband. Unfortunately, Mrs. Adams didn’t share the same sentiments as he did because her husband was drunk and wouldn’t recall what had happened the previous night.


“Oh shit.” Steve cried as the dick head popped out of the bottom of the womb. He could escape by falling into it but Steve would rather jump in the gates of hell than go back in there. 


Splurt! Sploosh!


The man’s cum shot into the womb, drenching it in its disgusting fluids. Steve retched as the odor filled the small space he had. It would take a while for all of this to leak out or get absorbed by Mrs. Adams. It was hell for Steve but he wouldn’t grow.


“Ooh!” Kara gasped as her husband shot his load into her pussy and that Steve didn’t grow after that. He was resisting her. Kara leaned back as she felt her husband’s pleasure splatter her insides. She didn’t think that she was going to get him to be absolutely obedient during a sex session on the first try. He knew that growing big would expose him but Kara needed him to bow to her will whenever, even if he didn’t want to. Kara needed to get it into his head that he needed to accept her commands and execute them, unquestionably. She needed to break him some more.


“I love you, honey!” Kara brought her upper torso to rest on top of Kirk. Her breasts buried his face inbetween the pillow and herself. His dick went straight up again and ready for round two in her pussy as she moved her hips again and have him cum inside her. She needed to break Steve before Kirk fell asleep.


“This is fucking stupid.” Steve stared at the dick head that was still stuck inside the cervix. She was still going on. It had been a few minutes of her shaking her hips again and the dick head bobbing that it felt like an eternity but everything went still  for a second.


“Fuck.” Steve groaned as he was face to face with the dick head from bouncing around in that second that everything paused. 


Fwoosh!


The man’s cum bathed the womb again, directly in Steve’s face. Steve threw up again, emptying everything he consumed during Mrs. Adam’s sex she had before he decide to disobey her. He was absolutely sickened by this that he was very much considering growing just to make this horrible man stop cuming in his home. He absolutely hated this that he wished that the man would push so hard that it would just squish him inside her at the back of her womb.


“MMHMM!” Kara moaned as she held her suffocating husband tight against the bed as he cumed again inside her. He was unaware of the torture he was creating for the stranger that he brought into their renewed relationship, otherwise he would have stopped. Kirk was just feeling the pleasure of the raw sex his wife had been giving him over the holiday break. 


“Bwaah!” He inhaled as he finally had room to breathe as his wife carried his head up as she leaned back. He stared at her marvelous face. It was absolutely marvelous and even more wonderful with him being drunk. He could help but be aroused at the sight of his wife from her big cleavage. He wanted more but he was getting very tired, about to pass out from the drunkenness and previous hour of sex.


“One more should do.” Kara banged her groin against her husband’s groin as the both sat in the middle of the bed in a sweet embrace. Just them and a little tiny.


“Please no more.” Steve cried as he saw that the dick was still inside her cervix. He was drowning in the man’s and her cum from this recent fervor in sex. He did not want the man to cum again and him drown in it. He was fine being squished by the dick but not drowned by cum.


“Fine, I’ll do it.” Steve screamed as he saw the dick twitching in excitement. If he was bigger, the cum would be insignificant.


“OOOHHHHH!” Kara and Kirk both gave a loud cry. Kirk as he shot the last cum he could for the night and Kara as she felt the tiny growing bigger inside her. They sat there for a good minute, basking in the pleasure they felt. Kirk from the drunken sex he had with his, out of this world wife, and Kara, who had a six inch growing tiny inside her.


“Whew!” Kirk sighed as he fell on his back on the bed. He was seconds away from falling asleep from the alcohol and sex when he notced something on his wife, around her stomach region. She was getting bigger on top of him as she continued to arch backwards from immense pleasure racking her body. The bulge was small at first but the belly just kept swelling and swelling, something inside her was growing. Kirk felt the extra weight from Kara's sudden growth that he gained a few seconds of consciousness.


“What is this?” Kirk whispered as his wife suddenly became 9 months pregnant. He was in awe of the sudden change in his wife.


“A gift you gave me for your affair.” kara heaved forward to put some extra weight on her husband. “The family of woman you met, has a tiny that you carried in your dick when you had sex with her. Now, he is inside me, giving me incredible pleasure. I should be mad but this is what I have always wanted.”


Kirk’s eyes got wide, knowing he had been caught by some weird circumstances, but was surprised by the unnatural way she was treating it. She was happy. Kirk gained another few seconds of being awake to process what was unbelievably going on.


“Go on, feel him.” Kara grabbed her husband’s hand and put it on her belly. Steve was twenty inches right now. “I will be like this if we were to have children.”


At the mention of children, Kirk rubbed her belly, causing her to moan. Kirk was just imagining this little tiny was one of his own children if he could get his wife pregnant. He felt love at the thought of her bearing a child. If they couldn’t have children, this was the closest he would ever be. 


Kirk's tiredness finally caught up to him and he passed out right there. He had a happy drunk smile on his face as he dreamed of Kara giving birth to a baby boy.


“I’m glad you enjoyed that.” Kara pulled herself off of her husband. She got to show her husband the tiny, even if he would forget it tomorrow, and she made Steve even more obedient. She stood next to the bed, observing her unconscious husband and feeling amazing with the big tiny inside her. 


“But I want more.” Kara tapped the belly again to signal growth in Steve.


“This is as big as I can get.” Steve wiggled at his confinements. He couldn’t get larger than his container limits and this is was the size that Mrs. Adams had experimented on him during her sessions with him. 



“Guess that means we need to kick this up a notch.” Kara hobbled over to her suitcase that held a certain item that would make him obey even if her husband wasn’t around or if he was of no use to her. It was her long purple dildo that could contain fluid inside of it. She carried it and Steve back to the bed where she sat down.


“I guess I have to look forward to this if I have kids.” Kara put her hand on her back as she sat down and leaned back. She was starting to get used to a large Steve inside her.


“You need to learn to listen to the person carrying you or else things could get bad for you.” Kara spoked as she slipped the head of dildo inside her. It was going to be a rough night for him.


“Huh? What is going on?” Steve asked as he shifted due to an object poking at the bottom of her womb. His eyes went big in horror when he saw what had entered in through the cervix, a purple dildo head, and it was coming in deep. 


“NO, NO, NO, Fuck No!” Steve struggled as he tried to grow himself even more inside Mrs. Adam’s womb. This was worse than the man’s dildo, it tasted disgusting and had no positive benefits at all. It only made things worse inside here.


“You better hurry.” Kara moved the dildo back and forth inside her. She felt Steve struggling against her walls to make himself bigger. He did not like this dildo at all. He was trying to grow to twenty-one inches inside her. “Else it will come out.”


“Please don’t!” Steve begged as he felt himself reach twenty-one inches and try to reach twenty two by her command to grow. The walls were tight against him as he stretched her skin and body with his growth inside her. That is when he felt her squeeze for him to shrink.


“Really?” he gasped.


“Didn’t do it fast enough.” Kara groaned as she squeezed the dildo to shoot some of it’s weird liquid inside her. Her hips were creaking from the stress the growing Steve was giving her body. She needed rest as she squirt him with the fluid and he responded to that.


“Ahh, better.” Kara hummed as Steve shrunk down to six inches. A much more manageable size as she pushed the dildo against him. At this size, the dildo was an imposing physical object to reckon inside her, not just the liquid inside of it. She was tapping the dildo against Steve into the walls inside her.


“Time to grow back.” Kara tapped her belly, he needed to reach max height again.


“Make up your mind.” Steve hugged the dildo that squished him against the wall. He was trying to fight against it but that was only working only so well as it released it’s true danger. Steve got a mouthful of the disgusting liquid since he did not comply right away. 


“Bleck!” Steve groaned as he grew himself back to twenty-one inches.


“MMMM, AHAHHhhhh!” Kara sighed in pleasure as Steve grew to twenty-one inches and continued to press against her walls again tightly, trying to grow.


“Small again.” Kara pinch her abdomen again for him to get real small. He complied right away.


“Big again.” Kara patted her stomach to signal the three inch young adult inside her. He grew back to twenty one inches again. Stretching her skin and bones again to their limit.


“Small.”


“Big”


“Small”


“Big”


“Small” 


This was the cycle for the next fifteen minutes as she rocked her dildo inside her vagina. He was changing size fast for her but would slow down and she would squirt him to make him fall in line.


“This is the best!” Kara stuffed the dildo in deep when Steve was half an inch tall. She suddenly went like a machine gun going in and out as she reached her climax.


“Oof-” Steve was knocked unconscious as the dildo hit him hard again and again. He was going through hell with Kara commanding him to grow and shrink so fast that he was no longer thinking when she commanded, he was reacting. He was glad he was knocked out so that he would have to bear the torture awake. 


Kara breathed heavily for the next two minutes as waves of pleasure washed over her like a tsunami. She was absolutely sweaty from this joyous ordeal. She wanted more.


“Big.” Kara groaned as she patted her stomach for the unconscious boy to grow to max height. She felt her belly tighten as his little frame inch bigger and bigger until it was twenty-two inches big as she laid on her back.


“Small.” Kara compressed her stomach and the boy shrank down. She was soon going to understand that she had reached what she wanted, his body to subconsciously listen and obey her commands. 


Kara did this for another thirty minutes before falling asleep with Steve shrunk to two inches inside her womb. She had accomplished this in the New Year, a resolution met. 


The next morning, Kirk awoke to a big hangover and a weird dream. He couldn’t recall anything but he thought he saw his wife pregnant, at nine months, and saying that it was a tiny, that he had shot inside her from his affair. He looked over at his wife to see that she was as normal as ever, sleeping from the obvious sex that had during the night.

 

“Ugh, what a weird dream.” Kirk got up to clear his New Year’s hangover. Not giving more thought to something that could only happen in a dream. There was no way his wife had a tiny person living inside her that had already experienced the outside world. That was fantasy.

Chapter End Notes:

We still have the vote going on to determine the next arc. we have options for people to chose but people can put in their own suggestions. This is a bonus chapter that looks more into Kara training Steve.

 

options are mention in the other chapters. I am needing more votes to decide.