- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kara needs to learn how to deal with Steve inside her or does Steve need to learn how to deal with Kara while inside her.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Kara stirred in her bed in absolute bliss. She had placed a tiny into her vagina and during some sex with her husband, shoved him all they way to the womb. She didn’t think it was possible to do such a thing with a tiny but he told her that it was possible and he had lived through it. Matter in fact, she didn’t believe that tinies could exist until she met him.


“You truly are a fantasy come true.” Kara tapped her belly that held the little man. She rolled out of bed and gave a huge stretch to show off her amazing body.


“Time to get the day started.” Kara walked away from the bed to start her tasks.


Kara could not feel little Steve for the first part of the day. She thought that he was too small to feel inside her womb. He was pretty small on her husband’s dick when she shoved him inside it to shoot Steve inside her. He must have been worn out and resting inside the womb. 


“That must be why he isn’t growing.” Kara said that to herself as she sat at her desk at the school. She had gone there to finish her work before the weekend started and the holidays truly began.


Kara waited patiently for Steve to grow bigger but nothing came by the time it was to close up for the holidays. She began to worry that he was actually dead inside her. Kara trembled at the thought of having a dead tiny inside her. Kara worried about having a decay body inside her made her a little sick.


“Please don’t be dead.” Kara whispered to herself as she prepared dinner. She was distressed at the thought that the sex actaully had killed him. All the other times he had gone inside from what he had mentioned had been solely done with only the woman and the tiny. Kara had brought her husband into the mix. Could that make a difference?


“Are you alright?” Kris asked across the table to his wife. He was concerned as she did not look like her happy self at all. She looked incredibly down as she prept the food and brought it out. She seemed in her own little world.


“Ooh, sorry, I am doing fine. Just a little under the weather.” Kara woke up from her thoughts on Steve. She had been gloomy and not paying full attention to her surroundings as she was eating. Kara looked at her husband and asked. “How was your day?”


The two of them talked and finished their meals. It was a quiet evening as Kara was contemplating the tiny within in her womb, wonderin if she had a dead body inside her. They watched a movie together and went to bed right after that. Kris did not seek to do any sex after having two nights fervorous activity in that department for the last two days. He saw that his wife was troubled by something and didn’t want to get on her bad side after so many things were going right.


“I will ask about it tomorrow.” He thought to himself as he went into slumberland.


Kara was just sad and depressed as she stared at her wall in the dark of the night as her husband went to sleep. She had been like this for thirty minutes when she felt it. A slight movement in her womb. The tiny was alive.


“I will see you in the morning.” Kara whispered as she felt the tiny slowly growing within her. All her sadness slipped away as she went into slumberland.


Kara woke up the next morning truly feeling blessed. She could feel a three inch tiny moving in her womb. The little guy just needed some time to grow some. Kara had been worried for nothing. Kara moved her hand over stomach with a gentle stroke to see if she could feel the tiny guy from the outside.


“You truly are the greatest.” Kara rolled out of bed. She held her stomach as she did her things throughout the first part of her day. It was absolute happiness having a four inch man inside one’s womb. She never felt so satisfied having a life inside moving around. 


“Hmm?” Kara stopped for a moment before she got her breakfast ready. She had finished putting her makeup on and other morning routines before her husband came back from an early morning golf game on the weekend. 


“You’re getting bigger pretty fast.” Kara saw that she was getting a baby bump. Steve was five inches now and still growing. It would be hard to hide this little guy from her hubby.


“I need you to shrink down so my husband won’t notice you.” Kara tapped her belly and pushed in a little with her hand to get the idea across.


Steve felt the taps and the push for him to shrink down. He understood what she was getting across. Steve was aroused a little inside her but not enough that it would stop his attempt to grow back. 


“Fat chance. You gotta make me.” Steve wiggled around inside her womb as his reply.


“Ooh.” Kara gasped at the sudden movement. It felt very good but not what she wanted. She used her muscles in her abdomen to try and force him to become smaller but that didn’t work. 


“You got to get smaller.” Kara begged as she continued to squeeze her abdomen on her womb to get Steve to shrink down some. He seemed very stubborn of not going down to a reasonable size for her.


“Not going to happen.” Steve yelled as he moved a lot in her womb. He was not going to play nice with Mrs. Adams after using her husband’s cock to put him in here.


“Fine!” Kara put her fist on her hips in anger. “We are going to do this the hard way.”


Kara walked out of the kitchen and back to her bedroom. She needed to teach the tiny to listen to her if they were going to make this work, for her sake. The tiny was six inches tall and was moving into the territory of being unquestionably noticeable from anyone walking by. Kara was going to discipline him for not listening.


“What are you going to do.? You can’t touch me in here.” Steve wiggled around as he was happy that he was causing problems for his host. He didn’t want to be in here and wanted to get out as soon as possible. If that meant making Mrs. Adams give birth to him as soon as possible to stop a possible feud with her husband, he was up for it.


“Oof.” Steve grunted as he felt some weight come down on him. Steve considered what could cause him to feel some pressure from the outside. He concluded the correct assumption that Mrs. Adams decided to lay down on her belly.


“I can withstand a little pressure.” Steve said smugly as Kara let her weight sit on her stomach for thirty minutes. After thirty minutes, Steve was around eight inches when he started to wobble inside from some back and forth motions.


“Masturbating with me inside.” Steve felt the walls clamp down on him. This was her attempt to shrink him down. Make him aroused by the thought of his hot former teacher pleasing herself, it could work but Steve was to focus on making himself a problem. “Not going to work.”


Pop!


A small round dome shape popped out of the bottom of her womb where he came inside.


“Oh Shit!” Steve mumbled.


“Hhhrrk!” Kris groaned as his hips pushed deep into the backside of her wife’s ass. She asked for a quickie with her running clothes on as she laid on her belly on the bed. How could he refuse. He shot his load deep inside his wife’s womb.


“Mmhmm” Kara hummed at the pleasure of her husband’s release and the tiny inside her getting the message. She felt the little tiny shrink himself fast for her so that he could avoid her husband’s cum. He went down to three inches by the time she decided to move off the bed. 


“That was great.” Kara rotated and kissed her husband as he breathed hard from having sex with her. “Now I can go running.”


Kara cleaned herself up and straightened her running clothes. She could feel the tiny shrinking down to one inch where he remained at that size. He was reluctant to do so but it made it very manageable for Kara for him to be at that size. She took off running in the neighborhood for her jog while Steve remained at one for the run, bouncing inside her.


“We got to work it out so that we can live together in sync for this holiday.” Kara mentioned the tiny as she observed holiday decorations. It was a big holiday tomorrow. “We got to make it past the break.”


Kara came home and did some chores around the house to prepare for tomorrow. The little tiny stayed at one inch for most of the day. Once evening hit, Kara felt him growing bigger again. She was squeezing abdomen to say that he needed to get smaller. Steve wasn’t listening to her attempt to tell him to get small again. 


“Seems like we need to train you.” Kara sat down on the couch and lowered her leggings to show her wet pussy to her husband. Her husband got the picture and started to pull his dick out. Steve was going to listen to her commands in the end.

 

Chapter End Notes:

A few more chapters and this arc is done.  We will see where Steve goes next but I need to hear your opinions.

 

My first idea is spring break with Rachel, Allison, and other highschool and college girls discover or given Steve to play with. He will get handed around a lot.

 

The second idea is at the end of the spring semester and Steve stays at his Aunt Maria's house to stay from his family members that have stuck him in their wombs. Maria won't be the safest place and she might lend him out to some friends.

 

The third idea is during the middle of summer. Steve is living with Kady as she forced Allison to live in an apartment for the whole drugging Steve deal. Steve views that he is safe but Kady decides to become a little more motherly.