- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve has to deal with a very sexual active couple on a pop test.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve had been waiting patiently inside Mrs. Adam’s pussy, waiting for the upcoming supposed third and final test of her pleasure trip with him. He was expecting her to pull him out to be rubbed or tickled against by ravenous sexual desire for a small guy. He was as small as he could be at u39; of an inch tall inside the dark cavern of her vagina. Steve was getting closer and closer to being a speck when he shrunk.


“I wonder if she can feel me?” Steve asked to the dripping sound of her sex producing it’s fluids. The red caves responded with a quickening heartbeat, causing the wet soft walls to appear redder.


“I wonder if it is time for the last test.” Steve pulled himself up and stood up in front of the cervix to prepare for the incoming fingers to pull him out and into the lit world. 


Thunk! Swoosh! Swoosh! Swish!


Mrs. Adam’s fingers did not enter into her sex but was the males counterpart to what a wuman had. Steve was shoved and pulverized by the dick of the husband of the giantess he was within. This couple was having sex again and he was caught in the middle again.


“SHI-” Steve screamed but was silenced as the tip of the man’s dick squished him against the back of the vagina once again. Steve was sick having to see that beast again that held him in a gross prison about a day ago. He never expected to see it again.


“Yes, get it good.” kara grunted as her husband worked her pussy in the shower from behind. Her nice tone legs jiggle everytime his body collides with her ass with every motion of his hips. It was a wondrous feeling as it was highly sensitive from the earlier stuff she had been doing with a tiny. She had forgotten about him during the heat of the moment but her body didn’t.


“I will make sure I get your pussy real good.” Kris leaned over the back of his wife and brought his heads around to grab her dancing jugs. “And these too.”


“OOH!” Kara moaned as her husband worked his magic on her breasts with his hands and his dick in her pussy. The pussy was especially enchanting right now.


“GGAAAHHH!” Steve exhaled greatly as his breath came back to him from the bone crushing ramming of the man’s dick inside Mrs. Adams. Steve was sure he was going to be squished against the cervix  and die or be pushed through the cervix into the uterus and start the cycle he was getting used to now with his condition.


“Huh!???” Steve grunted as the dick stopped moving in and out but stood completely still for a second, trapping him against the back of Mrs. Adam’s vagina. He couldn’t move at all to free himself from the soft walls and the stiff tree that he was in between.


“Fuck!” Steve lamented as he felt the man’s rod twitch. It was enough stimulation for the man.


Sspllurrtt! Spurt! Thump! Fump!


The man released his load inside his wife and Steve found himself in deluge of the man’s cum. Steve was swooshing around as the man gave his wife his seed. Steve had no idea where he was going as the gelantouness sperm moved and shifted Steve around.


“AAHH” Kris sighed as he cummed inside his wifes pussy. He saw his wife give a small shudder as his seed filled her pussy. She must have had a wave of pleasure from the ejeculation from his dick but not enough for to have an orgasm and cum. His seed was left dripping from her pussy onto the wet floor of shower and down into the drain. 


“That was good.” Kara leaned up and pulled her body away from her husband to pull the dick out of the backside of her pussy. She turned around to face him inside the shower. Her backside was getting all the water from the shower head as she looked down at her husband. They were both now soaked by having sex in the shower. 


“Do you want to do some more right now?” Kara stepped forward and put her arms around her husband’s neck. It was very provocative and suggestive as she brought her bigger body closer in for him to look up from her breasts. She wasn’t satisfied yet. 


“Yes please!” Kris replied excitedly at his wife’s advances. He knew that they were planning more for later but he couldn’t but do some of it now.


“Let’s still play down here.” Kara stepped back and scooted her upper body down his chest. Her boobs rubbing his skin as she moved to his dick. He got an instant erection from the single touch of her supple chest moving across his body. 


Kara had brought her head to be right in front of his dick with the shower raining down the back of her head. She was about to give Kris a blow job while she played with her pussy with the other hand when she noticed something.


On the head of her husband’s dick, was the tiny little Steve. He was at u39; inch and tried to move along the sticky surface of his cum covered dick but was stuck to it making no progress. Kara had forgotten that she had placed him within her pussy for a later time to play. He had become so small that she had barely felt him inside her. She had to be more aware of tiny motions in her pussy if he could get this small, otherwise he could have been seriously hurt inside her pussy or gone completely inside her.


Completely inside her.


Kara remembered that Steve told her that he had survived being inside his mother and sister’s womb and had lived inside them for a little bit. It was exciting to think of having a tiny inside her womb, living off her and bringing her pleasure. She decided what she was going to do as she brought her hand around her husband’s dick and moved a finger over the spot that had the tiny on it.


Steve was coughing up cum when he saw the looming face of his former highschool teacher leer over him. She looked surprised at his location, stuck within the man’s cum on his deck. She moved a wet lock of her hair to the side as she looked marvelous in her wet naked form, with twin monstrous breasts hanging down to flaunt his shrunken state. Hearing rushing water and seeing tile walls, Steve realized that the couple had been taking a shower. He was in a dangerous position. A stream of water could wash the man’s cum off his dick and Steve would slide off and go into the dingy depths of the drain where he could be lost for all time or die in the sewers.


That is when Mrs. Adam’s face turned to a smile.


Steve felt the ground shake as Mrs. Adams hand gripped the man’s dick and held it firm. Steve looked back at the hand to see a finger emerge from the horizon to hover directly over his u39; inch body. The finger came down on his spot on the dick head and pinned him against the dome of the man’s rod.


“This is the last test.” Kara whispered to the tiny human on her husband’s dick. It was like a simple breath to Kris but the tiny heard it loud and clear. Scooting the finger along the dick’s head to the opening of the dick, Kara placed the tiny within her husband’s dick.


“Don’t blow it.” Steve heard Kara whisper once more as he fell into the tunnel of the man’s dick once again. He was in the most horrible place he could think of right now. Steve would gladly choose the drain over this gross imprisonment. He found himself stuck near the top of the men’s dick in some retched leftover cum from his first shot.

 

“Fuck you!” Steve cursed his former teacher. Steve didn’t realize how true that was going to be.

 

Kara leaned up and stood up in front of her husband after he was expecting a blowjob from his wife. He did not know about the tiny person she had just shoved inside his cock. Kara leaned over for a hug and grabbed the back of his head and whispered.


“Let’s do the pussy again.” Kara stroked her husband’s wet head.


Kris got excited again after the confusion of her standing up from saying that she wanted more. He could dig this.


“Aye aye, Ma’am” He smiled as he aimed his erect dick towards her pussy again in this close embrace. Unaware of the little passenger he was carrying again. He was getting really excited by his wife’s big breasts squishing against his chest.


“Ooh! Yes!” Kara moaned as she straightened up in pleasure as her husband dick entered into her pussy. She was going to try her best to get it to go deep this time, she had something she wanted to do.


“Hup hup!” Kris grunted as he humped his hips as best as he could against his wife’s pussy but it was hard to do so. She was 5’11” with long legs and he was 5’4” with short legs. It was an obvious size difference when she stood at her full height when his dick’s head went inside her.


“Let me help.” Kara cooed as she pushed her husband back a few steps. Right up against the wall of the shower. Kris knew that he better listen to his wife’s body as it and herself were usually the more dominate ones during sex and he learned to go with it.


“Much better?” Kara asked her husband who was below her. She loved this sort of situation because it gave her the giantess feeling she always desired to have during sex. This time, she was a true giantess to someone. 


“Mmhhmm!” Kris nodded his head from within her boobs. He was squished against the wall by her larger, taller body. As he was pinned there, Kara had gripped his ass and lifted him up so that his crotch was the same level as hers and the dick inside her pussy. He was dangling a little as Kara used her posture to keep him there against the wall without falling.


“Good!” Kara spoke softly to her little man.


 Kara then erupted in moving her hips, body, and breasts against her husband. She was aiming for her little man to shoot the little boy inside her.


Steve found himself having a rough experience as he slid farther and farther into the man’s dick. They had become very vigorous and Steve knew it hearing two heartbeats at once as the blood rushed around inside the man’s boner and Mrs. Adam’s pussy encompassed the boner. He was helpless as the two onslaught each other with sexual love.


“This is a load of crap!” Steve yelled as he felt the rising pressure with the man’s dick press against him.


Kara kept her husband against the wall for a few minutes with small breaks so he wouldn’t suffocate in her boobs. She was at the peak of the sex and needed to bring her husband along with her. He had just cumed a moment ago and now she was trying to make him do it again. She hadn’t reached the climax then but when she found the tiny on her husband’s dick it was sexual exhilaration from the beginning. She could cum at any time she wanted but she needed to wait for the right moment.


There it was, her husband’s dick head peeking past her cervix. 


“I’m ready when you are.” Kara gave a big heave as she breathed in deeply. Inflated her chest to squeeze her husband’s skull a little more to get him even more excited. It was working as she squeezed his ass as well.


“I’m ready.” Kris’s face popped out of her boobs. She felt his body tremble underneath hers as he was starting without her. Kara smiled down at her husband’s squished face with her boobs.


“Do it!” Kara exclaimed.


“Hrgnhh!” Kris grunted as he ejeculated into his wife. Unbeknownst to him that he was giving her more than just his seed.


“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Kara screamed the loudest pleasure scream she had ever yelled. She pressed her husband’s body hard against the shower wall as he hung from her. She was spasming a lot as she gripped her husband tight and tighter as she felt his semen and the little passenger enter into her uterus. The mixing of her love, Kris’s love, and Steve. All within her body.


“GGGAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” Steve yelled as moved on top of a gunk of the man’s cum within his dick. Steve moved back up to the tip of the dick where he was launched like a rocket ship into a dark, roomy cave. Steve bounced off the soft fleshy wall and fell to the floor where he was greeted by the flood of the two adult’s love.


“Glurp!” Steve gulped some of the sex fluids that was mixing from both of the lovers, slooshed inside Kara. Steve knew exactly where he was located.


“Shit!” Steve paddled his way to the wall of Mrs. Adam’s uterus to find some solid ground to cling to as the raging flood of the two’s love moved inside the special place to make the magic happen. Steve was going to be stuck here for a while.


“That was good.” Kara breathed out as her targeted goal was reached for this pre-sex sex. She knew that the tiny had entered her womb by the slight itch that was inside her. She was paying more attention to that feeling once she remembered that Steve was here. Kara stepped back to let her husband stand on his own two feet.


“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Kris put his hands on his knees as he caught his breath. He liked that his wife could manhandle him a little during sex to make for some intense moments. “Cause I surely did.”


“I’m glad because that was soem of the best sex i’ve had.” Kara turned around to turn off the shower. “But we need to get out so we don’t forget that we have dinner left in the oven.”


“Oops. forgot about that.” Kris opened the door to the shower and grabbed a towel. He was a wet mess as he hobbled out of the bathroom in only a towel to check on the food. Kara giggled as he went out.


Kara then stepped out of the shower once her husband was gone and grabbed a towel. She wrapped it around the top of her body but left the bottom bare. She brought a hand around to her stomach and massaged it. There was no visible sign of someone there but she knew that her tiny was within her womb.


“We are going to enjoy you some more.” Kara whispered to the tiny within her. “Then it is just going to be you and me.”


And that is what happened that night after dinner. The couple had some of the best sex they ever had while Steve was within Kara’s womb. Steve found himself close to drowning in the cum of this couple. He had to get pretty close to the back near one of the two holes in the back to prevent his death.


“We will probably get a kid from this.” Kris breathed as he slowly drifted into slumberland from weariness of the sex.


“Maybe two.” Kara kissed her husband as he shut his eyes for the night. Kara hugged her husband as she went to blissful sleep right after him.


“Since you like playing with a little guy,” Steve growled at his situation of nearly dying to the whims of these giants' pleasures. He thought that since they were sex crazy with no kids that they were not trying to have kids but were playing around enjoy the act. Steve presumed that Kara probably took a pill for it and was not on one due to finding a tiny, or later since he was within her.

 

“How about you have some of your own.” Steve shot his semen into the two little holes in the back of Kara’s womb. He was going to get her pregnant as his revenge.

Chapter End Notes:

The next part is showing how Kara deals with Steve inside her womb until she meets up with the family to give them the news about Steve.

 

Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. we are 2-4 chapters away from finishing this arc. I will post ideas soon of what I have planned but would like to hear from readers ideas of where Steve can go for an arc once he is born again from Kara.