- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kara decides that she wants some more time with Steve but someone might give it to her

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Kara laid on the two desks for at least thirty minutes, feeling the struggles of a one inch man inside her vagina try to escape from her mighty womanhood. It was a feeling she always wanted, a tiny trapped in her cunt. Her body would reflexively twitch and squeeze if he was too vigorous with his futile attempts, causing him to spasm even more by the bone crushing pressure she gave him. Eventually, he accepted his fate and calmed down, allowing Kara to breathe.


“This is amazing.” Kara breathed slowly as she rolled off the student’s desks. She was a big mess with rowdy hair, boob hanging out, and no clothes on her lower half beside her knee socks. Everything screamed that she had just done something sexual. She pulled her boob back into her blouse as she walked back to her desk to pick up her skirt.


“We will do more later.” Kara winked at her swallowed tiny. He couldn’t see her from inside her body but that didn’t stop her from teasing the helpless boy. She pulled her skirt up and went back to work with the tiny stuck inside the jaws of her sex.


Steve was encompassed by a woman again, this time, his teacher. He at first fought against his imprisonment in her sex but that just caused the pink walls to bear down on his small frame inside her. He decided against struggling to free himself and just accept that he could escape unless she willed it to be. He was stuck inside her sweet embrace for whatever pleasures she wanted to do with her pussy. He was helpless against her and the intoxicating aroma in here was not helping his arousal.


Kara worked the rest of the day at her desk, planning for next semester. This was the happiest she ever felt doing it as she rubbed her pussy lips and clit with her finger during the last few hours. She could feel Steve become smaller inside her as she worked. It was a slow shrink as he seemed to try and fight against his fate inside her cunt, it was a noble effort. In the end, he was around ½ inch tall inside her vagina, barely able to be felt by her.


“Time to go home.” Kara gathered her stuff to take home. She was tired and sweaty from playing with her tiny all day. She would get to use him more once she got home, he belonged to her. She opened the door to her classroom and walked down the hall with a gait due to the pleasure coming from her groin. 


“We have some stuff to do once we get home.” Kara tapped her stomach as she sat down in her car to get the little guy’s attention. She felt him move a little in the back near the uterus. She was going to get him there eventually. 


Kara drove home while Steve felt the buzzing of the vehicle tickled his entire body by vibrations through her soft folds. It helped take his mind off the current situation to focus on the weird sensation trembling over his body. He did not shrink at all during the drive but, when the car stopped and the heartbeat and dripping sound of woman arousal returned, he unfortunately renewed his slow shrinking.


Kara walked to her house and entered with one passenger inside her. She sat on the couch and brought her hand down into panties and into the depths of her vagina until she found what she was looking for. Pulling it out, Kara brought ½ inch Steve to her face.


“You are the best thing to happen to me.” Mrs. Adams said to the soaked tiny on her finger. It was a glorious thing to see such a small thing be a human. The ability to live a sexual fantasy with it was beyond anything she had dreamed, it was more. She was glad that her husband’s affair brought her this gift. “We will have the third test later but you can just guess that it is just going to be some quality time between us”


Steve saw himself fly towards Mrs. Adams lips as she jetted out her kissers. Steve tried to scream but was muffled by the red lips bound to him. Steve felt the huge “smack!” as he parted from that kiss to the next set of lips. Mrs. Adams opened her skirt again and shoved him deep inside her pussy lips. He returned to steadily shrinking inside her as he couldn’t help but feel aroused inside her erotic vagina.


Kara pulled her finger out of her pussy and left the tiny inside her. Kara got up and started to prepare for this evening. Kara went into the kitchen and began preparing a casserole for tonight for her husband. He would be coming soon and she wanted to prepare a meal tonight. It would help set the mood. She was putting the casserole in the oven to cook for a little while which gave her some free time until then. 


“I need to take a shower.” Kara said to herself as she had been sweating earlier due to some pleasant interactions. Kara knew it was because it was the tiny inside her vagina, at around ¼ inch.


Kara took off her clothes in the bathroom until she was stark naked. She turned on the shower and waited outside until  it got warm. She caught a view of herself in the mirror and turned to look at herself. She marveled at how well she kept her body in shape since her lingerie models days, it only got a little fat on it but in all the right places. She gave all sorts of model poses in the mirror to admire her beauty at forty. Her old friends would definitely be jealous of her for maintaining such a nice body. Kara saw steam coming from the stand up shower and knew it was time to get in.


Kara had been washing herself for about ten minutes, feeling absolutely wonderful and refreshed as the water beaded down her wondrous body. She was using a loofah to scrub her breasts when she heard the door open to the bathroom.


“Hello, honey.” Kris said as he entered the restroom. “How was your day?”


“Absolutely marvelous.” Kara replied as she stopped her scrubbing and put the loofah down. She was recalling her time with the tiny. “I got some stuff done that I was needing to do.”


“that‘s great!” Kris answered back. He was on the outside of the shower door, blurred by the glass. “We are on for tonight. I see that you got dinner cooking.”


“Yes, we are.” Kara pushed her hair back as she reached down for the shower knob. “I’m looking forward to it.”


“Can I have a little taste beforehand?” The shower door opens to reveal a naked Kris. Kara turned her head to the side as she saw her husband entered into the shower with her. She was leaning over to turn the shower off, giving a very sexy position for her butt to be in for whoever entered in.


“I don’t see why not.” Kara replied as she slapped her ass cheeks with her hand. She had forgotten that she had a tiny inside her vagina because he was shrinking down close to u39; of an inch. She could not feel him after putting him through the ringer in the earlier part of the day. All she had from him right now that she could remember her bringing her in this moment was an elevated sexual urge.


“I will help myself then.” Kris stepped forward towards his wife’s waiting ass as he aimed his dick at it. He was lucky to have such a marvelous and beautiful wife. He was also glad that they had worked together to fix the issue and were trying to renew their passions. Even if he had messed up along the way, Kara wouldn’t hold it against him. 

 

“Ooh!” Kara gasped as her husband’s dick went inside her pussy as they were doing a quick one before the big act after dinner. Kara found herself highly sensitive and stimulated as the dick slid in and out of her pussy as she bent over for Kris. She was wondering since it felt so good that this might be the climax of the night. Sex in the shower.

Chapter End Notes:

We are in the last leg of this arc. Kara will have Steve in her womb next chapter