- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve finds himself in the hands of a teacher who might not be helping him.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

“The best place of all?” Steve wondered what she was talking about but knew pretty quickly what she was referring to.


Mrs. Adams placed Steve on her desk as she stood up, tall and might above Steve. She grabbed her waist band on her skirt to pull it down with her panties. She stood in front of little Steve with her lower half completely naked, she was going to use her pussy, a dripping wet copper blonde pussy.


“Don’t you think this is a little much?” Steve asked as Kara went down and picked him right back up. He did not want to enter that dangerous place, it could spell his doom for a few weeks if things go bad like they did with his mother. Was she trying to do the same thing? Was she really trying to help him? Or was this all just to please her sexually. 


“I don’t think it is enough.” Kara replied as she brought the three inch man up to her face. She was walking around her desk at that time. She could see that Steve was happy that he wasn’t brought directly to her pussy a moment ago but that quickly changed with her words. “You failed and the second test must be harder to properly motivate you to do better. If you don’t, you are just a failure to a woman’s wiles.”


She bent down until she got on her hands and knees on the classroom floor, her ass was high in the air as she brought the little Steve down her body, directly her groin section. Steve saw the amazing body of his old history teacher fly over his head until it hit a pole, it was the leg of the desk of one of the students. He was pressed against it as he saw Mrs. Adam’s pussy, copper blonde pussy hanging above him. 


“Uh, Mrs. Adams.” He gulped, staring at a hairy but well kept pussy. “What are the conditions of this test? I want to know what I have to do to pass.”


“Don’t shrink.” Mrs. Adams breathed. Her body was shaking in excitement, it had been waiting for this all day. 


Squish!


Mrs. Adams brought the student’s desk closer to herself with one hand and the other to keep tiny Steve in place. Steve found his entire body coming in direct contact with his teacher’s labia as it encompassed the metal leg of the desk, he was pinned against the best place of all.


“Ooh yeah!” Kara groaned as she began to grind the tiny along her pussy. It was a great feeling having one’s labia go over a three inch tall boy. She gripped the leg of the chair with both hands to pull the desk closer to herself as Steve didn’t need her hands to stay there.


“I am going to shrink you so do your best to resist.” Kara groaned as she felt her love fluids dripping down the pole to her hands, she was so aroused right now.


Steve was coughing up her vagina liquids as Mrs. Adam pressed his tiny body even more into the pole and her vagina. His three inch body was rolled over and over in between her lips, giving him a rough massage over his body with a woman’s best place. He was enjoying it for some reasons as her hairs tickled his limb that tried to grip the outside of her labia, it was going to be a problem. 


“Can’t let her know that I am shrinking.” Steve mumbled to himself as a mouthful of Mrs. Adam’s folds of the labia, stuffed his face. He was about two and a half inches tall right now against the onslaught of Mrs. Adam’s highly sensitive pussy. He was getting an entire body fuck from her and he was enjoying it. This was much better than being stuck in a random guy’s dick, and it was showing. Steve’s body responded to this womanly stimulus that it missed so much, even if it threatened to cause him to fail.  


“Must stop shrinking!” Steve’s mind shouted to him as he knew that it would be his demise if he got smaller than this. Mrs. Adam’s would surely notice if he lost half his height, stopping his stimulation was key. But how would he do it against such a wonderful pussy.


“Let it all out!” Steve groaned as his two inch body twitched he released his load into his old teacher's pussy. The teacher did the same thing but hers was onto her old student.


“AAAHHHHH!” Kara groaned as orgasmed against the students desk that held the tiny on the leg. Kara held the desk’s leg in both hands as she pulled the desk into crotch. She was spazzing out with her 38D breasts were pancaked against the hard floor and her hair was messy and all over the place. Her face had one cheek squished against the cold floor with her tongue sticking out, dripping with saliva from excitement.


“That was great.” Kara heaved her great chest on the ground from one of the best orgasms she ever had. She brought one of her hands up from the leg of the chair to pluck the tiny from her dripping pussy. She had felt him cum in her vagina and was happy about that, the little boy was stimulated. It would make it easy to say that he failed.


“Mmhhmm! I can’t help but have some more.” Kara hummed. Pushing herself off the ground, she carried the little two inch Steve with as she stood up. On top of the desk she cummed on, Kara sat down and spread her legs open to continue playing with the little tiny.


“Wait!” Steve spurted out. He was covered head to toe in Mrs. Adam’s love juices. He thought that it was over and was attempting to do some breathing exercises to make himself bigger to escape failing the test. But, he was brought directly back to Mrs. Adam’s pussy. He had grown back to two and a half inches during that short transition from the leg of the desk to the top. “Aren’t we supposed to see if I passed?”

 

“That was only the first part of the exam, here is the second.” Mrs Adams breathed, placing the tiny boy on her swollen pussy. “We’ve got more questions to go through.”

 

Kara began to rub the little boy against her pussy as she sat on the desk. Keeping his head on her clit, she placed two fingers on his back and rolled him along her bulging hairy pubes lips. Kara used Steve like she would when she would try to masturbate, only he was there, at her pussy, and she was doing this in an empty public space.


“I can’t believe I found a tiny person.” Kara leaned back and continued to dig Steve deeper in the lips of her pussy without putting him inside. She grabbed another desk and pulled it closer so that she could lay down flat on her back as she messed with the former student. 


“This is the best ever.” Kara pulled a tit out of her white blouse and began to roll and knead it, all while playing with a two inch man on her cunt.


Steve kept biting Mrs. Adam’s clit trying to breathe while being tossed about on her hairy pussy again. This aroused the giantess even more as her two fingers on his back pressured him more and more into her pussy. Steve could feel his legs starting to slip inside her as this test continued.


Or was it a test?


Steve was beginning to wonder if this was a test at all to see if he could control his shrinking. Was she using him just to please herself even if he won or lost at the test? Her voice and words were betraying her thoughts as soon as she started to make him dance on her pussy. 



“I will have the last laugh.” Steve said as he moved his body even more on her pussy. She had been pleasing herself all day with him here so she must be tired. Steve was going to make her cum so hard that she would pass out. Then he would grow back and flee. The only issue he saw if he shrunk too much from being aroused at this whole situation on her pussy.


“OOOHHH!” Kara gasped as the little boy became fervorously active. He was moving, massaging, and stimulating her all on his own. Kara was happy about this as sexual lust and passion was rising faster than expected. She was loving it.


“Trying to make this go faster.” Kara heaved her big chest up and down as the pace was quickening, she was going to be cuming soon. “Isn’t that a bit risky.”


It was risky but Steve had to try. He moved faster, dug deeper, and chewed more against her soaked, swollen pussy to make her pass out in pleasure.


“YESH!” Kara moaned as she arched her hips up and leaned her head over the edge of the second desk. She had a hand at her crotch to keep the one inch boy there as she splurted out her cum onto the desk and the ground below. It was absolute nirvana as she bathed in the glorious pleasure of having a tiny against her pussy.


“That wash the besht!” Kara sighed as she brought her hips down and let go of the one inch boy to fall on the desk below her pussy. She was tired from having down to orgasms in a row so quickly that she needed a breather. Her chest heaving with one bare tit, she gave herself a little rest.


Spitting out buckets of cum, Steve fumbled to stand up. He was drenched in the high school teachers cum that there wasn’t a single nanometer of his one inch body dry. He smelled of womanhood from the bath he took nearly inside one. Steve had survived the test.


Steve glanced to the side to see Mrs. Adam’s thick thighs next to him. They were massive hills, stretching into the distance, compared to his one inch body. Steve saw those legs converge into the impressive wet groin of his teacher. She seemed to be resting from the ordeal he had given her.


“Time to get bigger.” Steve said as he sat down and started to do his breathing exercises again to grow. If he was bigger, he wouldn’t have to deal with these tests that were obviously rigged to cause him to fail. He would be a freeman if he was at least a foot tall and able to run away from Mrs. Adam fantasy playtime.


“Trying to cheat on your test, are we?” Mrs. Adam’s voice came from above. Steve turned around as his body had grown to four inches from his breathing exercise. It had been two minutes since he had been flooded with her love juices, she shouldn’t be awake. At last, he saw her hands descend on him and lift him from his leg.


“This isn’t a test!” Steve yelled as he dangled upside down in her fingers. “This is just you living out some fantasy.”


“That is right.” Mrs. Adams agreed with him. He was shocked that she said it out in the open as he hung above her pussy. Then she spoke, and realized that she had nothing to fear about saying it. “You're so small now that you can’t run from me at all and you’re powerless against my womanhood so I can do whatever I want with you.”


She was right. He was too aroused when coming face to face with her pussy. Was this his fate to be doomed to woman’s pussy? Steve groaned as he realized that he had a weakness for a woman’s vagina, one that would make him shrink. He watched as Kara lowered his feet to her pussy.


“I could say that you failed this test and have to move to the final test but you wouldn’t believe me.” Mrs. Adams spoke softly to him as his feet sank into her pussy up to his knees of his four inch frame. “So I am just going to say that I am going to save the last thing for later.”


With a heave, Mrs. Adam’s pulled Steve up to his groin. She was using only her vaginal muscles to bring him inside her. Steve knew that a pussy was his weakness to cause him to shrink but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going out fighting.


“NO!” Steve screamed as he flipped around in the tunnel to get a grip of the surface of the desk. Steve clawed at the smooth surface of the desk to try and wrestle his way out. “I can still get away.”


“You can try.” Kara said gently. She contracted her vagina again on his struggling three and half inch body.


“Hngh!” Steve grunted as the folds of the vagina lifted him up into the air with a sudden lurch before calming themselves down. Steve was now waist deep inside Mrs. Adam’s vagina. He could no longer reach the surface of the desk with his arms so he proceeded to place his hands on the hairy labia of her pussy to push his way out. 


“Nice try!” Kara chuckled and squeezed again on his two and a half inch body. Causing him to fall up to his chest inside her womanhood. 


“I will get out and get back to normal!” Steve yelled as he fought to escape the growing pussy surrounding him. He grabbed some of the golden blonde pubic hairs to keep himself from being swallowed. He was losing this battle as he felt another pull from within try to suck him in. He was at one and half inches tall and getting smaller. It was coming to a point that his weakness for a pussy was going to make him too weak to fight against it.


“You won’t cause your mine!” Kara groaned as she gave one final big push to pull the one inch tall boy inside her vagina. She was able to see a sight that many did not get to see at all in their lifetime, and she enjoyed it a lot.


Sssslllluuurrrrpppppp!


“Wwaaa--mmm” Steve’s scream of doom was cut short


Steve was swallowed completely by Kara’s vagina. Kara’s womanhood was stronger than the one inch boy’s grip, seizing his frame and breaking his hold on her pubic hairs. He was surprised by the sudden display of power that he swallowed some of her cum on the way inside her. Kara saw a little human lose his hold on the outside world as her might vagina sucked him inside her, like a kid slurping jello, he went inside her in one swoop. Arms raised by the squeezed followed by the head and finally, the arms and hands.

 

“AAHHH! This truly is the best!” Kara gave a pleasurable sigh as she plopped back down on the two desks. She was enjoying her former student beating against the walls of vagina. It created a ton of pleasure for this high school teacher. He was going to be her soon enough, he had told her of a thing she couldn’t believe at first but now did, just how soon was determined by her.

Chapter End Notes:

Does Mrs. Adams seek to pull him inside her womb now or wait for her husband to do the job?

 

I have been busy so these updates might take some time. I hope you all will be patient with me. I am trying longer chapters to see how that works. I might switch back to the old way or go all the way back and do longer chapters for bigger scenes.