- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is going to tell Mrs. Adams a little bit more about himself.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Two inch tall Steve gazed up at the beautiful face or Mrs. Adams, his old high school's hottest teacher. He stood on her desk in her classroom during winter break after being carried in her panties from her home after she had sex with her husband last night. Steve was just marveling at her sight and trying to keep his hormones in check, didn’t want to shrink in front of her. Steve said he was going to lust after a woman after surviving the man’s dick but he did not want to keep that word but his body might be betraying him soon to make sure he kept it.


“Go on.” Kara leaned forward to get a closer look at the miniguy. She had definitely seen this guy before. She was trying to recall where she met him before as he was definitely bigger back then. “Tell me how you got this small?”


Steve stared up at his former teacher. He never thought that he would ever have a situation like this with her, never imagine a relationship like this, tiny and with a hot teacher older than him. Steve was going through the different scenarios he had planned in his head about what to do if he found himself in a circumstance like this. Steve was having to think quickly which option had planned for quickly as Mrs. Adams watchful gaze was appearing to become a lit less patient as he stalled his opportunity to tell her how he got this small.


“You see.” Steve finally spoke up the sexy giantess teacher. He decided which answer he would give. “I have this condition…..”


Steve told her about his shrinking condition and the need to arouse him to shrink him, hoping she would decide not to arouse him to allow him to grow back, seeing if she will be merciful. Steve then started to talk about how he used to be in one of her classes, causing Mrs. Adam to remember him, lifting Steve's expectation of becoming bigger. Steve was aiming for her to view him as human and not a tiny being and allow him to become bigger again, she used him because she thought he was a tiny person by natural meanings of being born small not someone with some weird condition that needed help. Steve was pleading to her humanity to treat him as one and not some fantasy thing to fulfill some weird dreams.


The next part he told, probably was a bad idea. Steve told Mrs. Adams about the incidents he had with his mother and sister, leaving out his best friend being in the latter of those incidents and Alesha and her mother. Mrs. Adams was listening carefully for the first part about his condition and asked a few questions about how his shrinking works, now, Mrs. Adams was enthralled. She asked a lot of questions of what happened and how things happened, her biggest question was about the medicine they used to get Steve out of their wombs. 


“The medicine allows for a safe return out of the womb? And it takes time for medicine to go into full effect to prepare you?” Kara leaned back in her chair as she pondered the information she had just gathered. She was trying to think of what to do with him, she knew him and his sister. Kara was trying to figure out a way to use him without him getting very angry and just starting to get bigger out of spite with herself not able to have fun with him. Kara needed a plan for him to join in on her little game to play with a shrunken person.


“That is how it works.” Steve informed her. He had grown to four inches tall during his little explanation to her about his condition and his family members. She looked thoughtful and Steve was hoping she would allow him to get bigger like how he was doing with this conversation.


“How did you end up at my house? You should have been with your family if you were shrunken. It is a long distance between us and you have little legs.” Mrs. Adams asked Steve.


“Well, uhm” Steve had forgotten about thinking up a reason of how he ended up on Mrs. Adam’s bed. Steve couldn’t stall out like before to create an imaginary reason of how he became to be in Mrs. Adam’s possession. Steve would need to tell the truth. “It began a few days ago…..”


Steve told Mrs. Adams about being drugged by Allison, stuck in his Aunt’s butt, trapped in between his Aunts and her date lovemaking, imprison in Mrs. Adam’s husbands dick, blown out during their sex, and finally caught on her bed. All this while, Mrs. Adams was sitting back on her chair on her desk, listening but not there.


Kara should have been mad at her husband for having an affair but unknowingly glad about it, he had delivered her a tiny. Their love renewal had given her the thing of her dreams, she couldn’t be upset. All this information that Steve had told her was starting to formulate an idea on her head about to do with little Steve. 


“Thank you for informing me about that.” Mrs. Adam bent forward towards the desk to lean on it. “I will need to talk to him later. Right now, I have to deal with you.”


“How so?” Steve looked inquisitively up at her big face. Steve was reading hope and doom at the same time on her face and in her words. “Are you going to allow me to get big again?”


“That is dependent on you.” Mrs. Adams gripped him up in her hand around the torso and lifted him into the air as she leaned back in her chair again. Steve was worried as he thought she was not going to permit him from expanding back to normal. 


“You failed a training session with your Mom because you were weak. I am going to test to see if you have improved at all. If you pass the tests, I will allow you to grow back to your original height.” Mrs. Adams informed the former five inch student in her hand. She was going the same route his mother went to cause the first accident. Kara hoped that he would buy it.


“A test to see if I have gotten better?” Steve mumbled to himself as he put a hand on his chin. It appeared that Mrs. Adams was trying to help him a little, like a proper teacher. It might be a missed opportunity to see if he had become better at controlling this, other women might not be so nice.


“What if i fail?” Steve asked the big question in his mind.


“I will get to use you how I want to.” Mrs. Adams replied calmly.


That was the caveat of the deal, failure meant he would be used by her by any means possible by her fantasies. It was a dangerous proposition and a good motivator, Steve had been practicing for a situation like this all semester and this was the time to see if it worked. It might be a dumb idea but what was the alternative, she force her way on him if he refused.


“Okay, let’s do this.” Steve lifted up his face to stare directly at her eyes.

 

“Great. Let us do the first test.” Kara smiled as she knew that she got him.

Chapter End Notes:

We are going to do some foot action next, followed by some pussy as Mrs. Adams tests Steve.