- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kara has Seve and will begin to her time to play with him.

Steve finally got some decent sleep after being restless for the past two days. He had got some sleep in the man’s balls but it was rough and disgusting being next to his cum. Rolling over by him or the man could cause him to be covered in semen which was his least desirable thing to happen to him. The plastic water bottle was comforting in that it offered none of those dangers from the man. Steve was stuck inside Mrs. Adam’s drawer on the side of her bed until she or someone found him, there was nothing to worry until then unless you count food. Steve did not worry about that, just that he needed sleep.


Sleep was what he got until it was time.


The ground shifted and light bursted into his dark cove inside the nightstand. Steve was disoriented and dazed as he awoken suddenly from the change in his environment. It took him five seconds to remember he had been captured by his old history teacher and was kept within a water bottle, Steve was captured but at least he was not captured inside some balls. Steve turned around to see his captor’s huge face staring into his bottle.


“Hmm.” Kara hummed in a curious voice. She was gazing deeply at her captured miniguy, her fantasy in her hands. “You seemed to have grown.”


That was true, Steve had grown during the night since the drug was wearing off that Allison had laced his coke with, he was able to grow again. Steve was now three inches tall within the water bottle, too big to escape from the top, he was effectively trapped inside here until he shrunk.


“Not that it matters to me.” Mrs. Adams said slyly before turning around to head out the bedroom door. “I am going to use either way however I see fit.”


Steve watched his world spin as his giantess captor walked out her room into the rest of her house. Steve could not get a clear view of the house since the ridges and bumps of the bottle distorted his view but he could see that it was a nice home. Steve was brought down on a raised surface in some room and was made to wait around thirty seconds before he saw Mrs. Adam’s face from the opening at the top, peering into his clear home. Quickly, Steve saw a metal blade slide into view and come down into the hole of the bottle.


“Please!” Steve screamed and curled up into a ball at the bottom as he thought Mrs. Adam’s plan was to stab him to death with a knife inside his bottle. Was Mrs. Adams a masochist? Did she just want to make him bleed? Steve would gladly return to the man’s balls instead of dying by a woman torturing him with kitchen tools.


Snip! Snip! Snip!


Steve looked up to see that Mrs. Adams was not going to kill him; instead, she was getting him out. Mrs. Adams was using scissors to make the hole in the top wider for her to pull out her little man. Soon, she was done and she moved her fingers inside to pull out the prize she had been waiting for since last night.


Steve was finally able to see the room and the surrounding environment clearly. Steve was inside the kitchen and his destroyed container was sitting on the counter. It was indeed a nice home. It was practically the dream home for a nice simple couple. Steve could look too long as he was drawn to a looming figure that was coming closer. Steve had to stare up at the heaving breasts of Mrs. Adam’s breathing hard above him as they got bigger with every breath. With every rise of her chest, they stretched the fabrics of her white blouse to highlight the nice rack she had, and they were starting to loom higher and higher. 


Steve at first thought it was because he was shrinking from the arousal he was having staring up at the hottest teacher at his old high school but that was not the case. Steve was doing surprisingly well in that department right now. The problem was that he was being lowered down by the hand that held him to a lower position.


“Whoa whoa whoa.” Steve kicked his legs frantically as he looked down to try and halt the advance of his descent into the only place lower than the stomach that could hold him. Steve found himself staring down into a black skirt with black panties inside pulled open for him. Inside was a ravenous beast that smelled like it was ready to eat and chow down on anything that entered it’s domain. Steve knew what was going on as he felt the grip of his teacher let go.


“Aahh!” Steve yelled for a little as he fell a few short inches inside Mrs. Adam’s skirt. He slid down the slope of the panties before he felt the cloth on his back suddenly rise and bring him straight towards the hungry beast he smelled earlier. Mrs. Adam’s had let go of the strap of her skirt to snap and trap Steve inside her panties against her pussy.


“Mmhhm!” Mrs. Adam’s moaned as she felt the tiny man squirm against her engorged pussy lips. Mrs. Adam had waited a long time for something like this. She leaned against the counter as she brought her hand around the outside of her skirt to lift it up to rub the backside of the little man kicking her pussy. She stroked the little man’s up and down on the other side of the fabric to caress him even more to show that she was loving this interaction. She was getting so close to an orgasm.


“I better not.” Kara pulled her finger away from underneath her skirt. “I do not need to be wet walking into work.”


Kara wobbled inside her house as she got up and walked to get her stuff for work, the stimulation from the little guy was great as he fought against her cunt and panties. As she packed her things, Kara noticed two things. One, the most obvious, the little man seemed a little smaller now, did he shrink after growing in the bottle? Kara would need to find out. Two, the little boy looked familiar, like she met him before. Was there someone with the ability to shrink? That is how it seemed to be right now with the little boy changing sizes. 


“I will know more about you.” Kara squeezed her thighs together and swayed them back and forth  with a giddy motion. She was happy to have him pinned against her pussy. Kara was sure that her legs were putting pressure on his little body.


She was right, Steve felt the strong legs of his old teacher press him tighter against her pussy lips. Steve was dripping in her aroused scented fluids in between her plump pink lips. He knew that he shrunk a little when he was placed there but now this was nearly bone breaking being pinch here by her legs, he might even popped.


“Please... don’t... kill... me....” Steve gasped for air against the tree trunk legs locked together. Finally, they let go and Steve could breathe again. “thank... you…”


Kara wanted to do more with the little man, as she loosen her legs, but she had work to go to. There were no kids at the school right now due to the winter holiday but she left all her stuff to plan for the next semester there. She would play with the little man there while she did work, while she tried to do work.


“I hope you like to travel against someone’s pussy. Cause that is how you are going to join me going to work.” Kara put on her winter coat and stretched down to tie on her winter boots. She was wearing winter leggings to keep herself warm from the cold as she stepped out of her house and to her car.


Steve felt the rumbling of the car vibrate Mrs. Adam’s pussy, creating more fluids to be generated by her and drench his two inch body, he was stimulating her. Steve wondered where she was taking him because school was out, did she have a winter job? Was he going to stay on her pussy all day? Steve needed to get bigger and get home now that the drug had worn off, an opportunity should arise.


Kara arrived at the school and parked in the teacher section. There were very little vehicles here as only teachers like herself who left their work here would drive to the school and the janitors who did the winter cleaning. Kara used her electric key to unlock the door and enter the building. She walked down the barely lit hallways to her classroom, she met no one until she was a turn away from the hallway to her class. There was one of the janitors at the entrance to one of the bathrooms with his cleaning cart, walking by she saw who it was. It was Ricardo.


“Morning, Ma’am.” The latino college student greeted her. Ricardo was twenty-two and finishing up his community college in town, paying for it by being a janitor for the school. His grades had not been high because he fooled around a lot so he did not get a scholarship to go to a big college. His younger sister, Tanya, was a senior and in Kara’s class. She had a scholarship already and was going to a big name school.


“Morning, Rick.” Mrs. Adams nodded with her greeting. She saw on the crotch of his grey pants rise a little as she walked by. She knew that he had a crush on him through high school and still had it now. Mrs. Adams turned the corner and walked to her classroom, unlocking it, entering inside, and locking it behind her. 


“Aahh!” Kara gave a big sigh of pleasure as she sat down, sprawling herself in her chair as she felt the little man press against her pussy lips as she parted her legs to stretch the fabric and press him against it.


“Time to get you out.” Mrs. Adam brought her hand into her skirt and pinch the little man between her fingers. The man was still two inches tall from after he shrunk a little inside her panties. The little man had remained still during the ride and Kara thought she suffocated him but when she gripped him, he moved. 


“Whew.” Kara gave a little sigh of relief as she pulled the little man from her crotch and back to the outside world.


Steve twitched when Mrs. Adams grabbed him, she had arrived at her destination. Steve felt his two inch body pulled from the wet folds of her pussy and into the air. Steve was carried until he saw the upper half of her amazing body sitting at her teacher’s desk. Steve fell on his bum when she dropped him on her desk and she bent down to stare closely at him.

 

“Now,” Mrs, Adams spoke down at him on her desk in her classroom. “Tell me about yourself?”

Chapter End Notes:

I am planning on Steve telling her next chapter about his condition. I hoping for Kara to play with him or teach him with his shrunken body. I am looking to do one or two things here before heading back to the house. Where does Kara use Steve first and then second. Mouth, nose, ears, hair, breasts, nipples, stomach, inside stomach, pussy, inside pussy, asshole, inside asshole, buttcheeks, legs, feet, and anything else readers can think of. I hope to get reader's replies on what happens to Steve.