- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve gets to witness the finale of the two lovers.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve felt in his tight spot, one wall trembling and hard and the other was soft and shaking. Steve was along the man’s shaft on Mrs. Adam’s right boob and it was time for the climax of this tit job. Steve felt everything go still before only the man’s dick was jerking as he blew his load.


“Fuck!” Steve yelled.


“AAAHHHH!” Kirk sighed out in relief in his wife tits.


“Heh heh.” Kara giggled as she saw her husband's semen leak from her in between her boobs. “That was fun!” 


“It was.” Kirk lowered his body until he was over casting his wife’s head with his torso and he was looking down on her for a change. The wine on their breaths mingled “But I think we are missing the big thing we have planned.”


“I haven’t forgotten.” Kara pushed herself up and kissed Kirk. “We just needed to make the love a little action pack before the big finale. Build up the mood and you agreed to make it fun during the love making.” 


“I do believe I agreed to that.” Kirk moved his drunken body to her side and brought a hand down to her pussy and put a finger in to cause her to gasp. “But I believe it is time.”


“You have been waiting for this all night.” Mrs. Adams smiled and looked at her husband. He brought the hand down her nice leg and lifted it up to move his hard dick to the puffy red opening in her crotch that was dripping. Kara thought she felt something in her cleavage wiggling but she did not have time to check and see since see was in the moment with her husband sticking his rod inside her.


“BABY MAKING TIME!” Kara moaned as Kirk humped her pussy from the behind. Her body began to jiggle and bounce as they did their most intimate intercourse with someone else there as well.


Steve was covered again with the man’s cum that he had just escaped once again and he found himself trapped inside a glob of it. He was stuck to the side of Mrs. Adams boob and pressed against the opposite one as well to create a pillowy prison in between her mammaries. Steve could hear her heartbeat and the heat emitting into his drop of cum from her mammoth tits. Steve had experienced these sort of things with training with his mother but it was a whole different thing being way smaller than before and caught in the heat of the moment between your old highschool teacher and her husband. He was miserable.


“I am going to kill Allison once I get home.” Steve wiggled inside his glob to get out of his teacher’s cleavage. He did not realize that the drug effects were waning on him and he had grown to ¼ of an inch during the tit job. Steve had other issues to worry about.


“GAAAHHHH!” Steve yelled as his entire world went like a bouncy house on steroids and was juiced up. The boobs he was trapped on suddenly was flying up and down in the air causing a huge crash as Mrs. Adams boobs slammed into each other with Steve in between the mountains of her womanly assets. 


“HHHurraaAAHHHH!” Steve cried as he saw the other boob depart into the distance with himself stuck to his boob, the other boob changed shapes and rotated as it returned to meet the boob he was on again.


“Oomggthpph!” was Steve’s mumbled grunt of pain as Mrs. Adam’s left boob collided with her right boob with a big ‘smack’ to faze Steve for a little bit to regain it to discover he was in a new danger.


“AAAAHHHH!” Steve screamed as he found himself flying through the air to a linen surface.


“Hhhhaaa, huh?” Steve landed with a small bounce before standing up to get his bearings and discover what had happened. He looked up at a marvelous sight. 


Steve saw a giant Mrs. Adams being fucked on her side by her husband, she was moaning and gasping with every twitch and jerking over her body. Her boobs were dancing all over the place as they splashed the cum from earlier on the bed, memorized by every bouncing and changing boobs from which Steve came from, he followed her large areolas and cast a spell in the air on him. Steve was controlling his emotions and arousal very well since he had experience the man’s dick that was fucking her right now at her crotch, he was not in the mood right now to be aroused. Otherwise, he would have shrunk back down to u39; of an inch.


“GGGGAAAAHHHHH!” Mrs. Adams groaned pleasurably, she arched back and trembled as her husband gave a weak grunt behind her as well. Steve looked down Mrs. Adam’s colossal body to the horizon to see waves of mixed cum crash out of her pussy. They had released their love.


“Uuhhhh.” The man breathed faintly behind Kara and Steve saw a hand on her hips slip behind her. This was quickly followed by a gentle snoring, the man had passed out from the sex and booze. 


Kara did the opposite.


She leaned forward towards Steve so that she was flopping right down on Steve with her body. Steve was quick to see the danger and fled the opposite direction as her body fell towards him like an avalanche. Unfortunately, her arm scooped around to block his path but fortunately Steve had run far enough that he had been crushed by her face.


“AAAAHHH” Kara closed her eyes and sighed with joy. She had needed that for a while. She kind of hoped that she would have a child with that sex. She opened her eyes to lean over to her husband and kiss him to say that she enjoyed it but something stopped that.


“Hhmm!?” Kara’s eyes opened slowly but then became large as she saw something in front of her face, or someone.


It was a tiny man on her bed.


Kara had been waiting for this for a long time and here it was right in front of her face. He looked scared and frightened when she looked at him but that didn’t matter. She scooped him in her hand that was behind him and sat up to look at her lifelong dream.


“Finally, I have one.” Kara breathed hard but she was extremely giddy. She held a ¼ inch man in her hands. “I am going to have fun with you!”


Snore!”


Kara’s attention was then alerted to her sleeping husband right next to her. She couldn’t do it just after having a great time with him, she needed to wait for when he was gone tomorrow for work. It was a bummer but it had to be done. Kara leaned over to her nightstand that had a plastic bottle of water on it for when she was thirsty during the night. She opened the lid and drank the last bit of water in it. She then placed the tiny man inside the empty bottle and opened a draw on the nightstand. She placed stuff around it to make sure he did not tip it over and escape through the open top for air. 


“See you tomorrow!” Kara waved to the little man as she closed the draw to trap him there.

 

Steve realized that he was in for another adventure tomorrow as his teacher had just caught and trapped him in a water bottle. The only good news was that Steve noticed the drug was running out of his system.

Chapter End Notes:

Does Kara decide to learn about Steve's condition or does she go straight to imprisoning him in her clothes? or does she do something else?