- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.


 


Last one before we start taking turns moving along the plot. Enjoy!

School ended without anything major happening. Steve managed to keep his shrinking under control, he didn’t run into either Tanyel or Jocelyn and beat Garret in a game of cards during lunch. Sometimes it was just he simple things in life that Steve had to enjoy.


“See you tomorrow man, careful no one steps on you while you're training!” Garret called out as Alesha and him headed in the opposite direction he was going. He looked warningly at his friend for screaming that out in front of everyone, but no one was paying attention to him or listening to he crazy hicks screaming. Waving to his friends he headed home, but not before he spotted his sister getting into a car with one of her friends. He ran over to her to see what she was up to.


“Hey sis, where you going? Don’t you remember that mom’s training me today, I thought you’d be there?” Steve wasn’t asking because h wanted his sister there, he was just curious why she wasn’t going to interfere like usual. Allison never let an opportunity go to tease him, especially with their mom there encouraging it. One of the things she especially loved was to tease him about the women he knew, asking him if he ever thought about Alesha’s big, soft boobs or Jocelyn’s round, jiggly butt and all the things they could do to him. She got visions of people he knew racing through his mind until he only reached her ankles. She had a very dirty imagination when it came to doing perverted things to women she sees almost every day.


“I’d love to see you squirm today, I got an especially good story about your ex and the school bully wrestling in a kiddie pool full of Jello, but mom called me during lunch and told me she had a special training in mind for today that was going to finally help you deal with cope with real life stimulation. I offered to help, I always love stimulating you, but mom said, and I quote, ‘my bouncy rack and perky butt would only distract you’.”


“That does sound like mom,” Steve nodded, although he still didn’t know why Allison was listening to their mom.


“She also said that I could use the family credit card, so I’m going to pick out something sexy at Veronica Secret just for my big little brother,” she said teasingly as she blew him a kiss. Steve forced himself to not think about what his sister would look like in lingerie so he wouldn’t shrink down to midget size in the parking lot. Before she left, under her breath she added, “Also I’m buying the first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.”


As his sister drove of with her friend, Steve slapped his palm against his face and groaned. His sister was so going to shrink him down and make him watch the whole season with her, probably while he hung out of her cleavage. Putting the thought of colourful ponies out of his head, he started walking home and wondered what his mom had planned today. His mom tried a lot of things to get his condition under control from making him watch all kinds of different pornos to looking at revealing photos of people he knew. He still had to figure out how she got that one with Alesha posing in a tiny, white two-piece bikini.


He was confident he could handle whatever she had planned for him. Nothing his mom could tell him to do or try on him could bother him at this point. He was a boy that got squished into breasts ten times his size, sat down on by some of the juiciest butts and swished around in mouths like candy. Whatever was thrown at him, he knew he could handle it.

 

He reached his house and walked in, his mom already waiting for him in the living room. As soon as he saw her, his confidence in his abilities dropped to nothing. So much for being ready for anything.

Chapter End Notes:

Aw snap!