- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is finally free from the man's dick but is it a good thing.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was happy and disgusted at the same time, he had no idea how that worked but that is what he was feeling right now. Steve felt the pressure rise inside the man’s jostling balls to squeeze and pull him out through the entrance of the balls and into the tunnel that was part of man’s dick, the man was going to cum soon, but before that, precum. Steve was being carried in this gunk out of man’s dick, this is how he was happy and disgusted at the same time, freedom was coming but he had to trudge through the sewers, it was like a very popular movie scene. Going through the red fleshy tubular shaft was Steve’s freedom, he swam through the pulsating rod until he felt the air quality change to signify he was near the tip.


“Here I come.” Steve said as he pushed past the slit of the man’s dick to go inside his Aunt’s ass, she liked to use that as her way of pleasing herself and with other guys. She was into anal sex. 


This was not her ass.


Steve’s upper body popped out with some of the precum dripping from the shaft into a round red, maroonish cave. The precum pushed the rest of his body out before he could register everything in this cave, dropping to it’s floor he found himself in danger. The floor was alive and it was not going to stay right where it was, it was thrashing around. 


Steve flew through the air of the cave as the floor flipped over and threw him against the maroon, soft walls of the cave, giving him a better view of where he was. He saw a white wall with uneven sections of various sizes but most were squarish and blockish, smooth to the touch and pointy at the top. Next was a giant red serpent, it was making the most movement here and that is what he had landed on. It was trying to coil itself around the purplish boulder that had intruded into the thick snake’s home and squeeze the life out of it. Steve knew that he had come in from the boulder as there was a hole in it dripping the gunk he had traveled through to get here. The serpent seemed to slip over that spot a lot and bathe itself with that precum.


This was Aunt Maria’s mouth and they were having oral sex.


Steve had to get out of here before things got really bad. Steve got on all fours and started to crawl in the space between the teeth and cheeks as the tongue was fervently tossing and turning inside Maria’s mouth to explore every millimeter of this man’s dick, causing quite an uproar and a dangerous environment for Steve. He knew that he would get a beating from the strongest muscle in the body if it hit him in the ditch that he was crawling in below her teeth, he was afraid of it but he was terrified of where it could take him.


Down at the source of the tongue, was a dark cavern that led to a horrible place, it was even darker than this cave. It was the throat and it could lead to his doom. Steve had traveled down that deadly part of Aunt Maria’s body before and had miraculously survived the ordeal of traversing his Aunt’s stomach and digestive system but he had been two inches tall when he did that. Steve was u39; of an inch now and he was sure that he would melt very quickly in his Aunt’s stomach acid now. He moved toward the man’s dick where the mouth was so he could squeeze through the lips.


Then the worst happened.


The tongue flashed for a moment into the crevice Steve was in while it danced over the man’s dick to pick the little man up. Steve found himself squished then glued to a gritty texture as it lifted his whole body up to join in the wrestling. 


Steve found himself once again around the man’s dick, rolling, tumbling, and jostling along the skin and folds of it with the woman’s tongue being the cause of this turmoil. Steve could help but wonder if this was the end for him, crushed to death by a woman’s tongue and a man’s dick as they did sex with an unknownst bystander inbetween the two of them, it would be a misrable death. 


That nightmare was becoming reality. Man’s dick suddenly went deeper into his Aunt’s mouth, all the way to the back with a passenger for the ride. Steve found himself clinging to the man’s dick for dear life as he was on the head and looking down into the abyss of his Aunt’s stomach. It was very ominous looking down there into nothingness and knowing that you have a huge chance of going down there by knowing what was going to happen next.


Ssppllloooosssshhhh!


The man shot out his cum into the mouth and it quickly flooded the mouth with it’s pearly gunk, carrying a drowning Steve. Steve could not tell where he was but he heard the gulping sound of a woman swallowing, his Aunt was eating the man’s cum. Steve panicked as he flailed inside his part of the cum to escape the doom his Aunt was creating inside her mouth for her nephew. Any wrong move or location inside here meant that Steve was going to die and was going to be by digestion by his Aunt and no one would know that it was how he died. He would be counted lost forever to be processed by his Aunt’s body into nutrients and fat cells.


But not today. 


Steve burst through the surface of the cum drop he was in with a big gasp for air to see that he was in one of the most fortunate spots in his Aunt’s mouth, near the lips. The man shot a lot of cum from his dick that it ricochet Steve off the back of the throat and into the front of his Aunt’s mouth again. Steve saw the man’s dick retreating as this part of the sex was done and he was moving out to go somewhere else or leave again from his Aunt’s home. Either way, Steve needed to escape. Steve rushed on the inside his Aunt’s lips to the man’s dick, as if it was the last train leaving Dodge, as it’s head was departing the mouth and air from outside rushed in as the lips were letting go with a smack. Steve had no choice but to leap for the dick or else he would die in here.

 

“AAAAAAHHHHH!”

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is about to be in for a big surprise.