- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kirk is trying to win his wife back, will he succeed?

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Kirk was waiting at his table at 7:15 pm, looking at his watch and scarting his neverending itchy balls, he was going to get that looked at soon by a doctor. Kirk was in a suit and tie at the fancy restaurant of Oak Grove waiting for his wife to show up, if she did. He hoped that she really was at her friend's house getting fixed up for the night or else it would be a long hour of him waiting here for his wife. He checked his watch again and it read 7:16 pm.


“More time,” he said, “more time.”


Steve was just having the worst time of his life. He would be jostled around every few minutes by a guy he had no idea ever existed as he was stuck in his balls for over a day, it was horrible. Steve had hurled this morning attempting to try and find food here and finding semen, he would rather starve than eat it. The drug still seemed to be working on him to keep him at u39; inch with an erection inside this man’s balls. Not that it mattered, Steve couldn’t get bigger than his container and he would have probably grown to a size he couldn’t escape from, then he would really die being stuck inside a man.


“I will fuck any woman that wants to fuck me once I get out of here.” Steve said to himself in the wet, gunky condiments of his round prison. “I don’t care if I shrink for them, I want out of this.”


Kirk scratched his balls again before looking at his watch again, 7:17 pm.


That is when his wife popped past the reception desk at the front to peek inside the restaurant for her husband. Kirk got an erection starting to begin at the sight and a more intense itch. His wife was in a red silk dress that only had one sleeve and hugged her body tightly, exposing and pinching against her every curve to show that she still had her lingerie model figure. She had her copper shimmer blonde hair combed and styled to one side that made her even more beautiful as she noticed Kirk, waved and walked over to him, jostling her curves and butt with every step as the dress went down to right below her knees.


“I hope I didn’t make you wait too long.” Kara put her purse on the table as she sat down before putting it next to her seat on the ground. “My hair was taking so long to get right.”


“No worries.” Kirk smiled. He looked at his gorgeous wife and he knew that several of the other guys in here eyed as she walked by. “I would wait a long time just to see your beautiful face.”


“Quite the charmer we are today.” Mrs. Adams blushed and smiled. She put a hand on her big breasts to signify that she enjoyed the comment from her husband. “I guess I am going to enjoy more comments like this tonight.”


“All night if I can.” Kirk grinned back to his wife along with the itch returning in his balls.


The two of them talked, ate dinner and dessert, and drank wine for three hours as they reminisce about the old days, current situations, and straight out flattered the other spouse causing each to turn red at least three times. Soon, it was time to talk about the elephant in the room.


“Honey, I know that we have seemed distant for the past few weeks.” Kirk started the hard part, his balls still annoyingly itchy. “I believe that is mostly my fault for bringing up that ‘big’ question up on you suddenly without much thought of what you were thinking.”


“It’s okay.” Kara responded softly and gently to her husband as she looked him straight in the eye. “My response was way out of proportion. I had been stressed with students and frustrated with kids that I was thinking of them when you asked and I thought it would be a bad idea. I should have suggested pushing the conversation for another day.”


“No, it is my fault.” Kirk leaned forward and raised his voice slightly as he was the one trying to take the blame here, not his wife. “I should have seen how much stress you were from work and left that question about having a child for another time. I was the stupid one and the one to blame for this.”


“Kirk. We are both to blame.” Kara reached forward and grabbed Kirk’s hand. “We did not pay enough attention to each other and that led to this, but now we can mend things. You have seen this and decided that we needed to stay together and reach out for me and I appreciate it and love that about you.” 


“I love you too, honey.” Kirk responded with a tear going down his eye. He was sadden and glad at the same time. Glad that he was winning his wife back and sad that he had that affair.


“I love you too.” Kara grinned as she saw her husband’s tear. She thought it was for joy and she was partially right about that. She decided it was time to tell him what she thought about having a child. “I have finally have an answer for your question.”


“What is your answer?” Kirk wiped the tear away. 


“I am fine if we have a baby or not.” Kara said to her husband. “I am willing to along with you in trying to get a child but if it doesn’t work. I want you to be fine if no child comes.” 


Kirk knew that his wife was trying to please him as well as trying to be reasonable. They were near the point when they couldn’t have a child or they were at that point. Kirk could see Kara’s point and she didn’t want there to be frustration if no fruit came from their labor, she wanted them to be happy.


“I can go with that.” Kirk’s face glowed with joy at his wife's response, he wasn’t even bothered by the itch in his balls from this joyful emotion.


“Just one thing thought.” Kara raised up a finger.


“What is it?” Kirk flipped his hand around to squeeze Kara’s hand. He was giving his full attention to his wife.


“You better make the sex good.”


Steve could only hear grumbling for a long time and the man’s stomach churning. He seemed to be in a conversation of sorts, and he thought that they had returned back to his Aunt’s house for another round. He was going to be shot inside his Aunt without anyone knowing he was going to be part of it. 


“Please let me out. Please let me out.” Steve begged the universe to free him from this hell and put him somewhere else. Outside, ass, or pussy, anywhere but here.


That did not happen as he felt the vibration of a car starting and continual vibrating of the vehicle going somewhere.


“Dang it.” Steve banged against his fleshy round cage and was left sulking for a moment before another scratch happened to jostle things up.


Steve was left wondering if he would ever get out of this gunky, horrid, awful, and gut retching shit hole of a jail inside this man’s balls. He wondered if would starve first, have to literally claw a bloody mess out of here, or shoot out with cum. He was so preoccupied with his escape that he was not aware that the vibration stopped.


Steve did notice that sudden bouncing and juggling of the balls that rocked his confinement like an extremely bumping roller coaster. Something was getting heated outside and he was about to be a part of it and escape.


“Here we go.” Steve prepared himself to be launched into the open world again and to freedom. He thought he was back at his Aunt’s house again and that the man and her went out for a meal and came back to make love. Steve was not wrong with what had happened but was wrong about whom the man was doing it with. “Time to see Aunt Maria again.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

How does Kirk like to start his sex off with his wife. Oral, anal, tit job, or straight for the pussy?