- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kirk is preparing to reignite some passion with his wife, with an unexpected guest.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo.

Steve was having the crummiest time of his life. He had fallen unconscious during the love making session and sunk to the bottom of some cum, which happened to have a hole at the bottom of the drop of cum. Steve had been in a similar situation to this with Garrett and Allison but that time he was bigger, he couldn’t go too deep, and someone knew that he was there, none of that was true for this situation, he was all alone. 


Steve stared around the obscured red fleshy prison of male flesh that surrounded him. It was circular in shape and had a pool of white cum at the bottom of it that Steve was trying to avoid at all cost. The smell wreaked of man that made Steve retch all the time, making it hard to sleep. Steve still had the drug that Allison gave him still running through his veins, causing him to still have an erection in this horrible place.  He wanted out and every minute he was stuck in here made women all the more appealing to get shrunk by and used by. He would let his guard down around women if it meant avoiding this current circumstance stuck in an unknown man’s ball. He would let Kady, heck, even Allison do want they want with him.


“I am still going to punch Allison for this.” Steve groaned as his world shook again from some outside force. Steve gripped the side of his literal ‘man’ cave and yelled. “What the fuck are you doing!”


Kirk had just scratched his balls as he was cooking some breakfast for his wife, the itch was still bothering him. He still had to go to work during this time but his wife did not have to because she was a teacher and she had winter break off. Kirk decided that he needed to woo his wife again. He had taken Maria's words in heart and pondered them for a while and decided that he needed to make the first step in bringing their relationship back together. He decided he would make some eggs and sausage with fruit for his wife.


“Mmm.” A voice spoke as a person entered the kitchen. “That smells very good. Are you cooking for both of us?”

“I sure am.” Kirk adjusted the sausage a little bit before grabbing the eggs to put onto two separate plates before looking at his wife to show what he was doing. “I went with what you liked. I even got the sausage you like and cantaloupe in the fruit mix.”


Kirk’s wife, Kara Adams, was a knockout woman, even at forty, as she leaned on the counter in her bathroom. She was 5’11” with an amazing hourglass figure that could make any good outfit looking fantastic. Her legs were long and still very much toned for her age that connected to butt that was big that any pair of pants, skirt, or leggings just had to stretch to contain them. Crawling up her body, her breasts were 38Ds and they were filled out very nice with no sag at all in them. Her face was what any girl wanted, one that was beautiful with sharp light brown eyes and big lips, with the addition of makeup, just made dead gorgeous. To top it off, she had wavy blonde hair with a copper shimmer down to the middle of her shoulder blades which made it perfect for her early days as a lingerie model.


“You did get my favorite.” Kara noted what Kirk was cooking on the stove while putting a hand on her nice hips. “Trying to butter me up?”


“Yes I am.” Kirk put some sausage on her plate and handed it to her. “And I hope that it is working with how obvious I am trying to butter you up.”


Kara just stared at the plate for a second, pondering what to do about the food that was offered to her. She gave a slight smile and grabbed the plate which caused her smile to be slightly bigger.


“I guess since you are being so obvious about it.” Kara teased her husband as she carried her plate to the table.


“I will be right with you in just a second.” Kirk placed some sausage on his plate as his wife sat down at the table. Kirk scratched his balls again to get the annoy itch before walking to join his wife. That smile she gave him was an indicator that he was on the right track of resolving his problem with his wife.


Kirk and Kara sat at the table talking for thirty minutes talking about their lives and how the other was doing. It was a very good talk as things seemed to be starting to mend between the two but it would take more than just a simple breakfast meal to fix.


“So, honey.” Kirk grabbed both their plates and brought them to the kitchen sink where he began to wash them. “I have a reservation for two at the Oak Grove tomorrow evening. I was wondering if you would like to come with me if you are open.”


“Are you asking me to occupy the other seat for you?” Kara leaned on her hands while she leaned forward.


“Yes, but I was thinking it would be more than just you needing to occupy a seat.” Kirk caught on to her teasing.


“Do you need me to be your associate?’


“More than that.”


“Your plus one.”


“Closer.”


“Your date.”


“That’s it.” Kirk smiled at his wife.


“I would love to.” Kara smiled back.


“Great. Seven PM tomorrow night. Bring your fancy clothes.” Kirk said as he finished up the dishes.


“I wouldn’t dream of going there without looking my best.” Kara stood up and walked to Kirk before leaning down to whisper into his ear. “I have to please someone.”


“Ooh!” Kirk gasped as he felt a sudden jolt surge across his body from his groin. Kara had squeezed his balls. Kara then leaned up again and gave him a foxy smile before walking back to her room to change for the day. He was hitting the right notes. Kirk just blushed to himself as he walked into his car to drive to work.


“Stupid itch.” Kirk scratched his balls really hard. The itch seemed to come alive and really turned up it’s annoyance after Kara had clasped them. Kirk stopped scratching them and went back to starting his car. “I hope that woman didn’t give me anything.”


Steve, meanwhile, had a very horrible experience because of Mrs. Adams. Her cusping of balls shrunk and compressed his little room that the cum inside there rose up and flooded the room causing Steve to gag on it. When she let go, Steve tried to stabilize himself in there which caused him a lot of stumbling around in this orb on a man. He was then jostled once again by the itching feeling he was causing in here due to him trying to get his footing. It was a very horrible place to be.


“I take a womb over this any day of the week.” Steve groaned as he knew his suffering was only beginning.


Meanwhile, Kara was taking a shower thinking about the lovely breakfast she had with her husband. It was a good start to mending their relationship. She was thinking about what led up to this circumstance, that one question he brought up. She might have blown her response way out of proportion then, this quiet time between the two had got her thinking about that question more and how to better respond to it. She had until tomorrow to give her answer to him.


Kara caught herself thinking about how she leaned down and whispered into Kirk’s ear, how he was shorter than her. This caused her to bring her hand to her clit and started to rub it. She let her imagination start to go wild with her imagining her husband at one inch tall, then she thought about having her students at one inch tall crawling all over her body.

 

“If I could only have one person that could get that small.” Mrs. Adam leaned against the shower wall as she was breathing hard from her masturbating and dreaming about her fantasy.

Chapter End Notes:

Kirk is getting the date ready for tomorrow. Will it go well? or will it go poorly?