- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is about to have an adventure he did not want at all.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo.

“Whew, I think I am ready for another round.” The man, in his early forties, stood up holding his dick towards Aunt Maria, who still had her upper torso on the couch and her butt in the air. “Are you up for it?”


“I sure am.” Aunt Maria smiled as she wiggled her butt for more of the man’s dick. Her asshole was still stretched and dripping with the man’s cum from the love making a minute ago. “Put it right back in there.”


Aunt Maria turned her head forward and waited in anticipation for the man’s dick to go inside her again. The man was 5’4” so he was a little smaller than she was but he had a huge dick which made it all the more fun, it really filled her asshole a lot. She gripped the couch fabric tight as she felt the man grab her asscheeks again to stick his dick inside her, she would cum this time.


The dick was not aiming for her asshole but instead the head started to enter another hole down there.


“Hey, hey. What the fuck do you think your doing!?” Maria slapped the man’s hands away from her butt and flipped around, furious at her date. “I said no ‘vagina.’ I don’t want to get pregnant!”


“But we have done the asshole already, we should do another one.” The man backed off from Maria with hands raised up to try and to calm the situation as he retreated, not wanting to offend Maria as she stood up. “I thought the pussy would be the best option to make the night even better.”


Maria looked down at the slightly balding man, he was mostly thin except for a slight stomach but had some muscles on his hairy body. Maria pointed a finger in the man’s face that had the signs of wrinkles about to form. “Then use a condom, I will do it down there with you, Kirk, if you use a condom!”


“But the condoms are too small for my dick.” Kirk grabbed his erect cock to show that his dick was huge at the moment to try and say that it wouldn’t fit. 


“I have heard that excuse many times from guys.” Maria was now furious at Kirk. “I have put my whole arm in one of those things, my fat arm can fit in it. I don’t want to hear any more excuses because I want you out! Out!”


Maria pointed her finger to the door to indicate that the date was over. Kirk looked sad as he saw Maria’s fuming with anger at what he tried to do.


“I am uh-” Kirk stumbled for words as he was not wanting to go yet. 


“Out!” Maria jabbed her finger again at the door. “You have a knock-out wife for you to put your dick inside her pussy, not mine. I am sorry that she probably seems distant to you right now but I am not the replacement for her. You can blow some of you pent up sexual desires on me but we can not go all the way.”


Kirk sighed as he gathered his clothes and started to put it on. He had been using Maria to release his sexual stress, his wife was a bit put off with him for a little while and so he needed to get this energy out. That is when he found Maria willing to take his pent of sexual frustration, he had just blown it.


Aunt Maria watched as the man went to his car and drove off in disappointment. Maria did not want to get pregnant and have to take care of a child for many years, she had to be more settled down to do that, and a married man was too much of a risk. The man could just pay her off to keep it quiet instead of moving in with her, it would cause a huge headache. She was content relieving the sexual stress from married men but going raw in her pussy was too much. 


“Only the little boy has permission right now to go there.” Aunt Maria turned around and went into the depths of her home to call it a night. She would only let her nephew, Steve, go all the way with her, his shrunken body that is, and bring him to her womb, just like her sister. 


“Maybe I will just eat him instead.” Aunt Maria giggled to herself as reminisced about that time she did swallow her nephew. Now, his guard was too strong to arouse him to shrink, he was very cautious. Aunt Maria was stuck with remembering him going through her stomach. “Good times.”


Kirk was left to think in his own mind as he drove home, he was glad that they wanted for the fourth quarter before doing the act or else he might have to make a good excuse to his wife when he got back. He was pondering what to do as he had just burned that bridge with Maria and was left with his wife at home. Should he make up with his wife? Or should he check the site again for another woman to release his stress? He had options but did not know what to pick. 


“Why is this so hard?” he groaned as pulled into his driveway. He would have to sleep on this before he decided what to do with his life. He saw that there was no light on in the house so his wife must have gone to be already. 


“That is a relief.” Kirk said in his mind. His wife must have bought his half truth about seeing a ball game tonight with the boys. Kirk walked up the lawn from his car to enter through the front door, that is when he noticed the mailbox next to the door had mail. “She always forgets to check this.”


Kirk grabbed the mail and went inside, he took off his coat and winter gear and hung it up. He proceeded to go to the kitchen and turn on a small light to scan over the mail. 


“Ferdinands!? Those people haven’t lived here in fifteen years.” Kirk expressed his frustration in whisper as he looked at the letter that went to the wrong address. “This is the ‘Adams’ resident, ‘ADAMS!”


Kirk Adams put the wrong addressed letter in a separate pile before turning off the light in the kitchen and went to his bedroom. He opened the door to his room and saw that his wife was fast asleep on the bed. She was gorgeous and was surprised that she would marry a guy like him, probably for the money. It was sad that she was a little off for the past few weeks.


“Maybe we can resolve it.” Kirk said as he slipped under the blankets on the other side of her and turned his back away from her. He did not know if it was going to resolve or if he should see about another girl, he had some time to think about it.

 

“Stupid itch.” Kirk scratched his balls as they had suddenly started to get itchy since after his rendezvous with Maria. He hoped that he didn’t catch anything from her.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is trapped in Kirk Adam's balls, who will he go inside? Mrs. Adams? or will Kirk have another affair and shoot Steve inside her? other suggestions are welcomed as well.