- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve gets to experience the sex life of his Aunt.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was definitely not part of the joy ride between this man and his Aunt Maria. He had been shoved inside the anus of his Aunt by this man’s tree like junk and it was ramming deep. Steve was glad that his Aunt went to the bathroom before this otherwise he was sure there would be a lot of shit inside her colon. 


“Mmmrrgth!” Steve grunted in pain as the man’s dick pushed him against a single spot over and over again as both big players in this game were getting used to each other. Steve had been here before but that time he spent through his Aunt’s GI system to escape being digested, now that he was this small at u39; of an inch because of all the times he had been unbirthed and lowered his minimal height. He was absolutely powerless here.


“Ggaaahhh!” Steve screamed as the man did some rapid jabbing with his dick.


“Huh huh huh, deeper!. Put it in DEEPER!” Aunt Maria screamed as she leaned her upper torso on the couch, leaving her butt to hang in the air. The man was coming in from her backside into her asshole as he fucked her from behind.


“Move those big hips more, cunt!” The man yelled as he slammed his crotch repetitively into her butt, causing massive ripples to float and jiggle along the surface of her big ass. This made the man very happy, he thrusted his cock even harder into Aunt Maria’s asshole and slapped her asscheeks. “Need to make this go deeper!”


“That is what I am talking about! Slap those buns!” Aunt Maria screamed as she arched back a little at the new vigor of the man fucking her asshole. She clawed at her sofa at the waves of pleasure she was experiencing from this big rod. 


“MAKE IT GO REAL DEEP!” Aunt Maria yelled as she tried to match the rhythm of the man.


Steve was in utter turmoil. The cylindrical cave that was rocking, jumping, and shifting all over the place that Steve was flying now inside the anus. On top of that, the man’s dick kept coming back really fast and pinning him against the wall of colon and the trunk of his dick. The only benefit was that this place was soft, otherwise, he might have broken some bones. 


“This is-” 


Slam!


“The worst”


Slam!


“day”


Slam!


“Of my life”


Slam!


Steve yelled inside his Aunt’s butt. He thought that one time that Allison had done it dirty with his best friend was bad with him in between the two, this was worse. Steve was smaller and the intensity between his Aunt and this man he did not know was on another level, he was being battered like crazy. The man’s dick rolled Steve’s against the bumps of Aunt Maria colon that it plastered Steve’s body with his Aunt’s anus fluids, Steve was a stinky mess.


“It can’t get much worse than this, right?” Stebe groaned from between that man’s shaft and his Aunt’s colon walls, it was about to get worse.


The man decided that he needed to get deeper inside his Aunt’s butt and that standing at her butt was not cutting it to go deeper, he needed to go big or go home. Pulling his dick back a little more than usual, he slammed his body against Maria and he fell onto her back with his dick going slightly farther inside her anus. Now that he was on top of her back, he brought his hands around to cup her breasts and smoosh them together, rolling and massaging them.


“Uh, huh huh huh, where did you get that energy?” Aunt Maria panted at the change in their sexual intercourse. The man was definitely deeper in her butthole and that was stimulating both of them with immense amounts of pleasure, and discomfort for one. Aunt Maria could feel that the time was coming soon for this man limit as this man was humping his hips hard into hers.


“Dump your load into my shithole! You dick!” Aunt Maria yelled at the man stuck in her asshole and holding her breasts. Her body started to twitch in anticipation for this moment.


“Aaaarrghh yeaaah!” The man grunted as he arched his back backwards to give Aunt Maria what she wanted, but not Steve.

Steve rolled along the length of dick until he was head to head with this man’s dick when he moved it farther out than usual. Steve was then pushed to the back on the tip of the manhood until he hit a wall that trapped him there, and then proceeded to do several rapid jabs to beat him into the wall of his Aunt’s colon. He got a moment of relief when the man stopped for a moment, leaving Steve glued to his Aunt’s colon.


“Oh no!” Steve’s face drooped in horror and dread as he stared straight at the man’s dick that was twitching and throbbing in front of his body.


Splurt! Splurt! Splurt!


The man shot jets of cum directly against the colon wall Steve was adhered to, it was absolutely disgusting as the man’s cum flooded this room. Steve was choking on this man’s cum as it squeezed along the rim of his dick to squirm it’s way outside through the asshole where it leaked out. Steve was not so lucky. Steve’s battered body was unglued from his Aunt’s wall by the torrent of the man’s cum that he escaped that predicament, but he was still too big to go around the man’s dick through crevices and cracks between the dick and his Aunt’s colon walls, instead he was stuck directly on top of the dick.


“Please have mercy!” Steve begged the universe as he was tired from the ordeal of his Aunt’s sexual encounter that he could barely move. He did not know if it was cruel or mercy, Steve did not know at that moment, but he was sinking in a drop of cum directly over the hole that the white liquid came from. Steve was still denser than the cum at this height as he moved farther along into the man’s dick by gravity. Steve was grateful that he was falling asleep at this part, he did not want to experience again falling inside a man’s dick.


“AAAAHHHH!” The man sighed as fell on his bum from the sex he had with this fat woman, he enjoyed it. Aunt Maria’s upper torso was still on the sofa as the rest hung off the cushions, she was still shivering from the excitement that they had a few seconds ago. They were both a sweaty mess from the “ball game” they had just played.


“Did you like it?” Aunt Maria breathed heavily as she was seeing if the man was alright.

 

“I’m fine.” The man replied with heaving breathing as well. The man held his stiff dick in his hand from the pleasure he had experienced, unaware that he was now babysitting Aunt Maria’s nephew. “Just need to catch my breath.”

Chapter End Notes:

Who is the man? find out next chapter. Right now is the time to figure out what happens next. does the man shoot Steve inside his Aunt's womb, or does he carry Steve to a different target for Steve to go in, or is it time for oral sex?