- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve starts to find out what the plan is for tonight.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve had been glued to Aunt Maria’s anus for a while now, the first part horrendous due to her farting a few more times, Steve fainted for a little bit from her stomach settling due to the motion of the car. The second part, it was much more enjoyable as he swayed side to side with the butt as Aunt Maria walked away from the car and did her tasks inside her home. This motion kept going for a while until Steve heard thunderstorms brewing up top. Aunt Maria was talking.


Aunt Maria’s thunderous voice was practically constant in volume as her mouth was practically the same distance from him at all times and it vibrated along her body to make a loud storm that Steve couldn’t hear anything else. He could not make out words from anything due to his size and her huge ass reverberate sound at his point on the asshole that it made any words uninterpretable, she would need to open her ass open for him to understand anything. 


Soon, that part would be answered, light flooded the open space right at Aunt Maria’s butthole, a place her cheeks did not meet. Accompanying the light was a ruffling sound of something soft rolling against each other but louder. Steve's eyes readjusted to the bright light that had blinded him for a moment to see what was going on. Aunt Maria was pulling her black silk panties off and from Steve’s point of view of having one half of his face still pressed and indented into Aunt Maria’s anus by the tight panties, he saw skyscrapers. The thick pudgy legs were definitely white smooth skyscrapers to Steve’s tiny body on her butt hole, they stretched far into the distance, he could barely make out the feet, bedding was on one half of the sky and open space on the other. The skyscrapers bent and parts went out of Steve’s view as Aunt Maria took off her underwear. 


“Please, Aunt Maria, find me.” Steve groaned from his glued position. Normal sounds had returned to be perceivable again to his senses and he hoped that it was the same for the reverse, no matter how small that chance was. None of that came to pass as Aunt Maria did nothing but hum a little tune, Steve could hear her little song clearly instead of the rumbling of thunder he normally heard. He blamed that song for why he couldn’t be heard by his Aunt but knew that wasn’t the truth.


“Wait, no no no.” Steve’s thought of trying to get his Aunt's attention to get him off her butthole changed to trying to do it himself as struggled to peel himself off her anus. Aunt Maria was putting on a new pair of panties that were red and looked smaller than the previous pair, these red panties were rolling up the legs and made a different sound from before, they were made from a different material that made them stretchier and tighter. Steve could not escape in time as he was stuck to the asshole by adhesives of her sweat and other fluids with the impression of his body on her butthole by being squished against by the pressure of her previous underwear. 


“Mmmggrrth!” Steve mumbled as he was squeezed harder against her anus that his feet finally went inside her butthole. He was mere millimeters from going inside his Aunt’s body again like that one time she ate him long ago, he survived but he was bigger than and did not want to try that again, it was small compared to what every other girl did to him. Steve just had to wait and think of a way to get out, the constant motion made it hard so he had to do it when she was moving too much.


“Got to look nice for tonight.” Aunt Maria put on the last of her red lingerie, unaware of her little nephew still imprisoned on her anus. She chose some tight stuff to highlight the features she wanted to highlight, bum and bust. Aunt Maria finished putting on the rest of her clothes before heading out of her room to meet her date. “I want him to be a little rough.” 


Steve’s world returned to the swaying motion of Aunt Maria walking around and the thunderstorm that was her voice. He couldn’t do anything to get out of here while she was in motion, even pull his legs out of her asshole. Steve had to wait until she was mostly still to try and escape. Steve was also trying to plan how he would survive at u39; inch until this drug wore off and he would be big again, he did not know how long it would take.


Out of nowhere, Steve heard another thunderous sound that was quieter than Aunt Maria’s thunderous voice. How long was that there? He was so focused on trying to escape he did not pay attention to anything else. Was there another person there? Aunt Maria lived alone so who could it be. Steve was curious when that sound was but it disappeared and it was replaced by a slight buzzing sound. The buzzing sound got Steve more curious of what was going on as Aunt Maria seemed to stop moving when it came on leaving it Steve’s world still for a while.


“What is going on out there?” Steve said as he was pondering the current situation and how it would affect how he was going to escape, it could be a serious problem. When nothing really happened, besides some shifting of her butt that gave some motion for a little bit, nothing would move. Steve guessed that she was watching a movie or something and that the buzzing sound was the tv and the occasionally light thundering sound was someone talking on the tv because of how still she was. This gave Steve an early attempt to escape from the butthole.


“It’s now or maybe never.” Steve gripped tight the red lingerie and pulled towards the device of his imprisonment, he had to pull his feet free from his Aunt’s anus. It was a hard pull with much grunting as her asshole was strong and her panties pushed in the opposite direction that made him pinned against this opening on her body. 


“Urgh!” With a final pull, his feet popped out and the received the stale air outside in this enclosed area of Aunt Maria’s butt, they plopped down and his whole body was pressed flatly against the anus instead of partially. Steve gave a sigh of tiredness from the workout. “Whew”


“Huh!?” Steve’s tone changed from out of energy to disorientation, Aunt Maria was making a major shift in her body position and it was felt by Steve. Steve went from being pressed up against Aunt Maria’s asshole to being pressed down against Aunt Maria’s asshole, she had flipped over and her butt was facing upwards. Steve was wondering what was going on with her movie watching when he felt the pressure from the panties lighten and disappeared and allowed Steve to see the outside world again and hear what was going on. 


“HUH!?!” Steve gasped in horror at what he saw. From beyond the canyon walls of Aunt Maria’s butt, an imposing figure of a man blocked out a source of light behind him in a darkened room, leaving the man to be unidentifiable from Steve’s vantage point. Aunt Maria was watching something on the tv but Steve forgot to account if there was another person there, he should have known when his Aunt changed her panties, it was for a date. This man started to step forward towards Aunt Maria’s butt and Steve knew exactly what this stranger was doing as he heard words from the TV since the butt was open up for this man as the lower half got really close.


“Boston number 14 goes for the layup! There is no one to stop him on this fastbreak!” 


There was nothing to stop what this man was doing, his dick came towards Aunt Maria’s asshole and jabbed and it budge but did not give way. The man tried several more times teasing the asshole to pucker it up and loosen it for it’s arrival.


Steve was just slammed, rolled, and crushed by the man’s dick teasing the anus. Steve could not escape the torture as Steve was stuck to the dick or the anus every time they reset to see if the dick would enter the asshole. Steve's battered body was covered in the odors of his Aunt’s anus and this man’s dick, it smelled horrible and it was about to get worse. The anus finally gave way and Steve was pushed passed the crevices of the anus into the depths of it by the spear of this man. The two big people did not know about the little observer who was going to be joining them in this intercourse.


“Mmm!” Aunt Maria moaned in pleasure.

“Urk!” The Man grunted as he pushed deep

 

“AAAHH!’ Steve screamed as Steve returned once more to a place he had been in a long time ago, Aunt Maria’s digestive system.


Chapter End Notes:

I was thinking either Steve gets stuck in Aunt Maria's anus or Steve falls into the man's cock. if readers have a different choice please review with your suggestion.

I have an idea of who the man is but I want the readers opinion of who it is. I was thinking of a person already in the story but it is possible to add a new person entirely to the story. I would like to hear reader's opinions.