- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aunt Maria heads out on her date.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo.

Aunt Maria bounced down the stairs in a happy tune as she reached the bottom with a big bounce, much to the dismay of a prisoner. Each bouncing step shook Steve’s world as he was plastered to his Aunt’s anus by her underwear brought tight against her body, a perfect prison for a u39; inch tall man. The motion got better again once Maria started to walk normally in the house, leaving a gentle shaking as Maria’s asscheeks, feet below his body according to his perspective. Only the buttcheeks and the rumbling coming from within the hole was the distinguishable sounds he could make out, everything else was incoherent thunder that was off in the distance, only Maria’s voice was loud thunder.


“I am heading out.” Aunt Maria walked into the living room as her sister, Kady, was preparing the tv for a movie. “I already had plans later this evening so I have to stick with my word to them.”


“Do mean ‘him’ for that last part.” Kady looked at her sister, a little disappointed by her missing movie night. “It is a date with some guy, isn’t it?” 


“What!? No?!” Aunt Maria waved her hand towards Kady before crossing her arms. Her tone made it sound like she was hurt by Kady’s words. The next phrase Maria said was a little exasperated. “Why would you say something like that?” 


“Because of your old habits of making an excuse to go see a guy when you had something else you had planned.” Kady got up and crossed her arms and gave a serious tone to her younger sister. “You use ‘to them’ or ‘people’ to refer to seeing a guy but use ‘gals’ or ‘guys’ when you are actually seeing a group when you accidentally overlapped two events on your schedule.”


“You got me there.” Aunt Maria raised her hands in surrender once her sister got her. “I am seeing a guy tonight.”


“Okay, then.” Kady put her arms down as the tension in the air deescalated and it became less serious. Still, unknown to them, a little man heard rumbling thunder as the two women talked to each other. “I hope you don’t go crazy with this one.”


“Don’t worry.” Aunt Maria went to the door as she was preparing to leave by putting her winter clothes on. She had her sister’s approval but she had to make it up later. “We are just watching some ballgame.”

 

“Watching a ballgame with you normally means you play a ‘Balls’ game with them.” Kady brought her sister the gloves and hat she left in the living room. 


“Thank you very much” Aunt Maria grabbed them and put them on. “I am heading out.”


Aunt Maria walked out the door and started to head to her car. Kady walked out with her a little bit, shivering as her sister got to the car. Kady yelled to her in the cold air. “I hope you know what you are doing?”


Maria looked up at her sister, her sister had an inkling of who she was seeing and Kady did not approve. Kady always warned her about boys when she got in college but Aunt Maria never listened, she was a party girl and she had fun with several guys, some she shouldn’t have. Aunt Maria just smiled back at her old sister.


“I know what I am doing.” 


Aunt Marai stepped into her car and closed the door. Starting the engine, she pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street towards her house in a vehicle fit for two and the occupancy was full. Aunt Maria drove off carrying her little nephew unbeknownst to the rest of the family. Kady watched her sister disappear around the corner causing Kady to turn the corner to go back inside the house. In the corner of her eye, Kady saw Allison walking down the street on the sidewalk, staring at the ground intently. 


“What is she doing?” Kady asked but quickly realized what her daughter was doing. Kady slowly bent down and stared at her feet and the ground, combing slowly over the earth’s surface to find the tiniest man.


Steve, meanwhile, experienced the slight swaying when his captor walked which made it very bearable being stuck to his Aunt’s asshole. The drug had kept him small and made him cum during the thunderstorm, which was his Aunt Maria and mother talking, right into the depths of his Aunt’s anus. Steve knew he would have to cum later due to this drug that his sister put into his system, how long will it last? Did his shrunken size affect the drug? Good or bad? He did not know all he knew was he was tiny, stuck on his Aunt’s butthole, and she was driving by the change of swaying to a constant vibration. 


“This is way better than being kidnapped by your sister. Allison would have fucked my tiny body so hard to get me inside her womb.” Steve talked to himself on the anus that was taking him away from home. Steve had experience being driven while being tiny so he knew Aunt Maria was in the car. Steve was counting how lucky he was to be stuck on Aunt Maria, of all people in his family. “I just need to find a way to get a little bit bigger for Aunt Maria to notice me and keep me safe. I will just stay with this safe asshole until then.”


Suddenly, the asshole puckered out and a big growling sound came from within the bowels of the deep cave that was within Aunt Maria. Something was stirring within her.


“Fuck.”


Fffaaappp!


The hole opened up and a gust of toxic and hell raising gas erupted right above Steve to blast him with the most horrendous of smells. Steve choked and gagged as the shit smell from the depths Aunt Maria’s gut lingered in the air to give Steve a light head. Steve grabbed his head to try to think clearly in the haze of the fart that changed the landscape to a poisonous battlefield and Steve was at the source, with a foot now caught from the hole that it came from.”


“Just a little bit better than Allison.” Steve said weakly as he was losing strength in his body and mind that he was losing track of time and space because of Aunt Maria’s gas. He was disoriented for several minutes while the air cleared from the shit geyser erupting

 

“I hope I don’t do that during the date.” Aunt Maria said to herself as she drove to her house. Not knowing, she just put her nephew in a very stinky room on her butt.

Chapter End Notes:

Who is the person Aunt Maria is seeing? what is in store for poor Steve?