- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve chose the bathroom with Aunt Maria.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve only had a few seconds to choose his escape door before Allison walked out of his room to look for a small older brother. Without a moment to lose, Steve ran to the closet door to him, the bathroom. Steve got flat on his belly once he got to the door to squeeze underneath the door, but he was still too big.


“Got to make sure I don’t step on him if he’s here. That would be really bad.” Allison’s ebbed closer from the door as she was coming out slowly to look for him. Her shadow was stretching out from the room as seemed to tiptoe out of his room slowly, careful about the possibility of a tiny Steve. She would see her sibling against the outline of the bottom of the door if he couldn’t get underneath it.


Finally, at six inches, Steve was able to squeeze under the door and crawl in the tight space into the lit room of the bathroom. Steve popped out the otherside at five inches as he heard the footsteps of his big sister coming down the hallway now that she was sure she wouldn’t crush Steve in his bedroom. Steve ran to be under the sink to avoid his shadow being casted under the door for his messed up sister to find him and sexually play with him. Soon, the motion of his sister walking down the hallway passed and Steve had escaped his sister’s grasp.


“Whew.” Steve wiped the forehead of his four inch tiny body with a sigh of relief as he avoided disaster. His sister wasn’t getting him today.


“Heh heh. That’s funny.” a voice rang out in the bathroom.


Steve turned around in horror as he thought that he had been caught by another woman in his family and he would be forced into sexual torture. That would not be the case for him, he hadn’t been noticed. His Aunt Maria was on the toilet seat doing her business while staring at her phone, she had laughed at something there and not Steve's current situation.


“Not a crazy one, whew!” Steve gave another sigh of relief. This was the only person in the family who had not sought to put him in her womb. Steve viewed her as the last bastion of hope for him with his messed up family as he stayed at her place for thanksgiving and she did not try to shrink him at all. He could possibly be safe with her in his shrunken form until he returned to normal.


“Aunt Maria!” Steve yelled as he ran across the floor to her feet that had socks on, trying to get her attention towards her three inch nephew. “I need you to help me.”


“Ooh, that was good.” Aunt Maria said as she farted into the toilet, cancelling out any sound from a tiny man scurrying across the bathroom floor to her. She returned back to her phone as she was getting ready to be done.


“Maria please hear me!” Two inch Steve yelled up to his Aunt for her to notice him. He was now at the point that he needed to be a little bit closer for her to make out the words he was saying if it was coming out of the blue, if she was paying attention, she would have heard. 


“Got to climb up for her to hear me.” Steve grabbed onto her socks on her feet to begin the journey up her legs for her to notice him and save him from this predicament. It was a massively hard task as her legs went from simple oak to giant sequoias as he continued to shrink on her leg, netting like the structure of the socks made it easy, the pants were different. Steve was one inch tall loop in and out of the folds of the pants as it was scrunched together on the floor so she could do her business, this was the closest thing he had done to bouldering.

“Huh, huh, whew.” Steve wheezed as he reached the top of her pants after the hard work of climbing up her pants. “Almost there.”


He was not almost there. Steve still had the rest of the leg to go just to reach her hips, it was really big for a person at half an inch tall. Aunt Maria shaved her legs which made it smooth and hard to get a grip, Steve was left looking for pores for where the hairs began to get a grip.


Thunk!


Steve heard the bumping sound of two hard surfaces clanking together above him, causing him to look up and see the source of it. Aunt Maria had put her phone on the counter of the sink and was reaching to grab some toilet paper as she stood up, shifting her feet to create a shaking motion around her legs.


“AAAAHHHHHHHH!” Steve screamed as he lost his balance by Aunt Maria’s motion, falling into the canyon of his Aunt’s pants. Steve bounced on the cloth of her underwear until he was directly at the bottom of these black silk panties. 


Flush!


The toilet flushed as Aunt Maria was done with her business in the bathroom. From the bottom loop of her panties, a quarter inch Steve gazed up at the massive butt of his overweight Aunt, jiggling with her motion as reached down to seal the deal that she was done using this room. 


“No, Stop! Aunt Maria I am down here!” Steve screamed as he was brought closer to the huge ass that belonged to his Aunt, the last normal person of his family. The ass cheeks parted as she moved them up her legs and around bulbous fat, carrying little Steve directly to an ominous position on her body as he rolled along towards it, the asshole. Steve screamed louder as the drugs made him shrink even farther as his u39; inch collided with the rim of the puckering asshole and pressed hard against it. 


On the outside, Aunt Maria had no idea what she did, trapping her nephew against her asshole when she pulled her panties really tight against herself. There was no way she could hear him at that size and he would feel like a slight itch on her anus, like she didn’t wipe everything off. Aunt Maria pulled her pants up and went to the sink to wash her hands, imprisoning an unexpected boy even more. 


Steve was left to face the horrors of Aunt Maria’s anus and the wretched smell emitting from deep within. Steve gagged as the panties were pressed tightly against Aunt Maria’s body that he was digging a little impression of himself against her skin. He was glad he turned his head before impact, otherwise he would have died by oxygen loss but instead would suffocate slowly under the odor of her butt. Steve knew it could be worse as this could smell worse if she didn’t wipe afterwards.


Aunt Maria moved her big form to the door of the bathroom to leave, unbeknownst that she had a little passenger on her butt. She opened the door and turned to the side towards the stairs, jiggling her ass to the pain of the passenger on her, and went downstairs.

 

“Time to do what I planned to do this evening. It will be fun!” Aunt Maria said to herself. Aunt Maria was going to have fun, Steve was going on an adventure.

Chapter End Notes:

The options I have so far for what Aunt Maria does is. She has a date that she has to meet up with or watch a movie with the family. I am also up for suggestions if that is not what you think should happen.

 

review if you have an idea or suggestion.