- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is hanging with the family for the holidays.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

“-we have been hanging out a lot lately, I enjoy it but I need to spend time with my family. Sorry dude.”


With that, Steve was stuck at home with his family. He had spent a lot of time with Garrett since he got back to avoid his family and it made sense that from Garrett’s view that it seemed obsessive of him to try everyday to hangout with him. He was Steve’s out but he had possibly been abusing it, he did not tell him about any other the other episodes of his rebirths else it would draw attention to that one time with his sister, a massive awkward situation. Steve was left alone with his family for the night.


“That shouldn’t be too bad, they have been behaving really well lately.” Steve said to himself. His attitude quickly changed as he thought that could be a set up to lower his guard, he couldn’t be too careful, Steve quickly looked through his phone for another person. “But I don't just have Garrett to depend on.”


In that moment, Steve started to feel a bulge rise from his crotch and press against the fabric of his pants while the rest of his clothes were getting loose. Steve took his gaze away from his phone and looked down at his body to see what in the world was going on with it, he knew what was happening. He was shrinking.


“What the fuck!” Steve dropped his phone to grab his pants as he went down below the four foot mark. Steve was panicking as he tried to figure out why he was shrinking now of all times, he had been practicing and training really hard since this summer not to shrink and he had been doing a good job of it too. Why now? When there was no stimulation like porn or his family and friends to get his blood pumping to activate his condition. Steve only knew that his body went into arousal for some reason with nothing around to cause it.


“Got to get these clothes off of me before they bury me.” Steve took off his clothes as he passed the three foot height and into toddle range of height. Once he was naked and his all his clothes in a pile in the room, Steve began to think about his current circumstance. Was his condition changing? Would his body have shrinking episodes if he did not shrink for a while? There were a lot of options.


“I have to get out of here before my family gets a whiff of what's happening here.” Steve turned to the door as his body was reaching two feet tall and would soon surpass that height as he shrunk. Steve’s dick was still hard and twitching from an invisible source that was stimulating it. Steve put that on his list of questions about his shrinking, sudden stimulation.


Steve was about to open his door to flee when he heard steps coming up the stairs, a family member was coming. There were only females in his house so anyone that saw his body that was less than two feet would probably capture him and play with him sexually. Steve had to avoid that at all costs, he had to avoid being reborn again and have part of his life disappear in the blissful void of a womb. It was his struggle that he had to fight against. He waited to see what those steps would be doing, his family should not know that he suddenly shrunk.


Suddenly, the steps stopped in front of his door as he saw the shadows of a person come from outside his room. The person was coming to his room. He had no idea who it was but it was bad either way as he was sure to be kidnapped by anyone in this house. Steve started to check his surroundings to see where he could hide.


Knock! Knock!


“Steve, are you in there?” Allison’s voice rang out through Steve’s room.


It was his sister, someone who would definitely capture him and do a lot of sexual things to him. Steve was around 18 inches now and still shrinking, so he was without a doubt, at a point where any giantess to him could do whatever they want with him. Steve saw his dresser was right next to his door and it had some room underneath for him to hide so he dove underneath to see if he could escape his sister.


He made it in time. The door opened for Steve to see the legs and feet of his sister come in as she opened the door to his room and come in. Steve brought his body closer to the back of the space below the dresser to avoid being seen by his giantess sister, it paid off as she walked straight to his pile of clothes he had just worn.


“Shrunken so fast already?” Allison said as she looked at his stack of clothes that would fit his larger size. Steve went a little out so he could see her a little bit better. Allison was fully clothed and had her hands on her hips as she stared at the clump of his clothes that were recently used.



“I didn’t think the drug would activate this fast.” Allison crouched down as she started to slowly and methodically inspect his clothes to see if he was there. “I don’t know how small he can shrink but I am sure it is around a half an inch.”


His sister had drugged him. Allison had slipped a drug in his soda to give him a state of arousal so that he could shrink. She had known that Steve was keeping his guard up against them so she decided to be extra sneaky and slip something that would force him to shrink. Allison wanted Steve to play with him and stick him inside her really bad.


“Have to be very careful.” Allison was still looking in his clothes. “He could be very small and it would be hard for him to get out of a pile of clothes if he was really tiny.”


Steve slowly crawled from his position from under the dresser to the door while Allison had her back turned to him. Steve was one foot tall now as he slipped through the door that he left open. He had to be careful as any movement from her would cause Steve to fling himself back into the hiding place under the dresser, he had to avoid her as if his life depended on it. 


Finally, after a little bit, Steve was out of her view as he finally got out of his own room that held a ravenous beast. Steve was now ten inches tall as he scurried across the hallway away from his door. He made it quite a distance before he heard an ominous voice come from his room. 


“Maybe he is elsewhere.” Allison spoke up. “Like he went to a friend’s house or downstairs watching a movie. I have to text Rachel if he went to Garrett again.”

 

Steve was stuck in the hallway at eight inches tall as Allison, his doom was coming out. He looked around to see where he could hide in the open or elsewhere. There was his mom’s workout room and the bathroom that were the closest doors to him. He had to make a decision fast or he would be doomed.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve has options for who he gets to hangout with. There is Allison who is coming from his room, Aunt Maria in the bathroom, and Kady in the house gym. There is also the option for another person to show up if readers want someone else to come along. 

 

Review with your opinion with who Steve should spend some quality family time with.