- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There was not enough voting so I had to make a decision and decide the winter holidays. enjoy to find out what Steve has in store for the winter break.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

“Everything is going well so far.” Steve typed into his laptop as he sat on the floor of his room, he was sending an email to one of his friends he made in college. “My family hasn’t been crazy since I got here so that is fine. I don’t have to worry about some drama that could unfold if things got out of hand.”


Steve was back with his family for the winter holidays once his first semester was over. He would have signed up for the winter classes for a minimester if he had known about them before the class registration due date but it was too late and he had to go back home for the next few weeks. He was worried about what his family would do to him once he got back, everything had been going extremely well at college with his shrinking condition. He had not shrunken since the semester began and it was showing. Steve had grown two inches every month to his permanent height since his last rebirth with Alesha, he was 4 foot 6 inches now. His family was disappointed when he came back with those few inches because it did not make him look like their kid. Steve didn’t care about that since he was growing back to his normal height slowly, he calculated it would be summer when he was back to normal. 


“I will be a free man soon.” Steve put the laptop away and stretched as he leaned his back on the bed. Glad that things would be back before this all happened last summer and his family and friends assaulted to make him their baby, it was annoying. Steve probably suffered some irreparable damages to his genetics, his eyes and skin color had changed due to being connected to some of them, but he was getting his height back and that is what mattered. He did not know about his minimal height but that didn’t matter if he never shrunk again.


“Time to see what Garrett is up to?” Steve picked up his phone and began to text him.


Steve was home less than a week and he was trying to get out of the house as much as possible, to avoid unnecessary trouble. He had been avoiding women all semester and he was not going to stop now that he was home, these ones were more dangerous. They had sipped the Kool-aid and wanted more, more of his small body but he had not given it to them. They were pretty relaxed for the most part, not trying to shrink him, but that could change in a moment and that is what Steve was preparing for, a sneak attack.


“No reply yet, I wonder where he is at?” Steve wondered after it had been fifteen minutes and no reply from his friend.


“Dinner is almost ready.” His mother yelled from downstairs. “Steve, can you set the table?”


“Uuhhh.” Steve sighed. His mother was trying to make sure that they had more family time so she planned a family dinner. He had forgotten about it but he could escape if Garrett texted him and they set a time to hangout, otherwise, he was stuck here. Steve yelled back. “Coming!”


Steve got up and walked to his door to head downstairs, he did not open the door right away. Steve peeked out by cracking it open and seeing if anyone was in the hallway, indecently dressed. Once he confirmed there was no one, he walked out and went to the stairs to go down to set the table. He went slowly and hid himself to make sure there wasn’t a trap here as well but only saw his mother in the kitchen, cooking in proper clothes, and his Aunt Maria, reading a magazine, no problems at all. He went down and started to set the table.


“Where is Allison?” Steve asked his mother as he put plates down. 


“Visiting a friend. She will be back in less than five minutes.” Kady said as she was finishing the last things up on the stove and other parts of the meal.


“Okay.” Steve said as he started to finish the table. Less than five minutes after the conversation, Allison opened the front door.


“I’m back.” Allison heaved as she was trying to keep herself warm from the frigid outdoors. She took off her jacket and winter clothes and came into the kitchen for the meal. “Anything I can do?”


“Nothing really, Steve got most of it.” Kady noted what Steve accomplished getting things ready. “But you can still get the drinks for everyone.” 


“Will do.” Allison went to grab cups for everyone here. She then begun to ask everyone their drink preference. “Soda or water?”


“Water.” Kady replied.


“Soda.” Aunt Maria replied.


“Soda.” Steve replied.


“I will get everyone their drinks now.” Allison went to fill the glasses while veone went to the table to eat. Soon, Allison came back with the drinks for everyone as she came from the kitchen to the dining room, passing out everyone their drinks before sitting down.


“That is everything.” kady mentioned to everyone at the table. “Let us dig in.”


It was a good family dinner with nothing crazy happening, it was a regular family meal that they would normally have. Laughter and conversations with nothing lewd or indecent to make Steve want to leave to protect himself, maybe things were coming back to normal. Steve was still going to be cautious around them for a while, things could change quickly and he needed to be prepared. 


“Dinner was great as usual, sis.” Maria said to her sister, Kady, as she put her dishes away. 


“Thank you very much. It is always a compliment to get praise from you on my cooking.” Kady smiled as she was putting dishes in the dishwasher.


“I always enjoy it.” Aunt Maria smiled. “Now, excuse me, I have some business to take care of.”


Aunt Maria walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to the bathroom up there for some business. Leaving the rest of the family to work for a little bit.


“I came in late so you can be finished with your work if you want to.” Allison said to her brother-son, she was being kind to him for coming after he had set most of the table.


“I think I will.” Steve put down his paper towel as he was wiping the table to clean it. “Thank you.”


Steve carried his 4’6” up the stairs and into his room. He was glad his sister said that so he could avoid possibly an unnecessary surprise attack by his mother and sister and shrink. He was going to survive this winter holiday without shrinking once, a task in itself. He was just glad that his family so far wasn’t making a move, it would be difficult but he was sure he could resist for a while now to esavpe but wasn’t taking his chances.


Bbbzzz!


It was his phone and message from Garret. This was his chance to escape for a little bit to help with his survival. He opened the message up and begun to read the message.

 

“Hey, Steve.-”

Chapter End Notes:

Is Steve going to Garrett's house or hangout or is he staying home with the family? I hope you all will enjoy this arc and have suggestions of what should happen.