- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.


 


I thought initially this would be about bra-riding, lol. Whomp-whomp...

Back to his normal height, Steve walked away from his sister as he got to school, but not before she called out, “Have a nice day, pipsqueak!” Rolling his eyes at his sisters need to always have the last word, he headed to first period English where his two best friends were waiting for him. He entered the class and saw them sitting at the back where they usually sit. Ever since they had that substitute with the tiny skirt Steve had been sitting at the back of the class with his friends blocking everyone’s view of him. It was just another example of how his condition affected his day-to-day life.


“Hey, guys, what’s up,” he casually said as he high fived Garret and sat down next to Alesha. His male best friend was wearing his old flannel shirt, the one he had been trying for years to convince him to toss out, and a pair of torn up jeans. Alesha was dressed more sensibly, with just a skirt and sweater on that was stretched to the breaking point by her massive breasts. These were the two people closest to him beside his family; he could share everything with them, even his shrinking condition because he trusted them completely.


“I was thinking after class we could all go and see that big super hero movie, you know the one where he’s in the spandex and fights crime?” Garret explained, like they’d know exactly what he meant. He then got hat grin he always gets when he’s got an idea that he thinks is wicked ad they think is just plain dumb. “I was also thinking we could save some cash on an extra ticket by having you do your thing and we sneak you into the movie inside Alesha’s cleavage.”


“Garret, we never discussed that!” Alesha protested as her face started to brighten in embarrassment at the thought of Steve hiding between her breasts. Just thinking about his small body packed in between her huge, heavy breasts, squirming away as her chest bounced lightly about, if she had Steve’s condition she’d be two inches tall.


“Sorry guys can’t do it.”


“Oh come on, you only have to lose like half your size to hide between Alesha’s knockers. I swear, I once saw her put a pencil between them and it disappeared forever! Its like a black hole!”


That comment actually caused Steve to lose a few inches, he quickly focused on getting them back before anyone noticed as he explained the situation to his friends. “Its not that, my mom wants me home right away after school. She wants to do some more training to help me control my condition better.”


“You lucky dog, I wish your mom would help me train one day,” Garret sighed wistfully as he leaned back in his chair and thought about Kady, probably in a position that would piss Steve off to know he was ever visualizing. Garret had this crush on Kady going back to when he first started getting hair on his chest. Maybe it was because he saw her so often or all the hugs she used to give him before he nearly drooled on her or that family photo he saw where she was wearing that tiny white bikini. Whatever the reason, he had a thing for Steve’s mom that annoyed the size challenged boy.


“Dude, please, she’s my mom,” Steve groaned, knowing the come back that Garret was going to go with. He always said the same thing, “Step-Mom”, like that made it okay to think up lewd things about the woman that raised him. He wasn’t in denial, Kady was a milf and he had some dirty thoughts about her that he couldn’t control, but that didn’t mean that he was going to spy on her in the shower or try to cop a feel when she hugged him. It was one thing to be attracted to your mom; it was another to be a pervert about it.

 

“Steve’s right, she’s his mom and the training can only help him. Good luck today and if you need any help, just call me and I’ll be right over,” Alesha said and then blushed as the full implications of helping Steve control his libido occurred to her. Steve missed the inferences and just nodded at his friend and turned to the front of the class as the teacher walked in. As class began, Steve yawned and rested his head on the table. Right now he’d rather be anywhere but in this boring class, even with his mom looking at pornos as he tried not to get aroused. Has he mentioned how weird his life is?

Chapter End Notes:

Steve's got a MILF, that's for sure. There have been a lot of potential foreshadowing in the last two chapters, I can't wait to see if they prove to be so! Stay tuned! (Thoughts run off to a Saturday morning cartoon nostalgia...)