- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is born again in place he did not expect, how will his life go on from here?

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve woke up to a building pressure that was all round him in a dark room, it hugged him and covered his body in sweet mucus slime. He was groggy as he got up trying to remember how he got here, he knew where he was but was trying to recollect exactly what it was. He remember Alesha’s gigantic body, a swollen pussy, an ear canal, and a cucumber that bullied him.


In a flash, Steve recalled that during the fucking with the cucumber, Alesha had broken his arm, he quickly checked to see if it was broken. The arm was not broken but had completely mended itself, he must have been in here a long time as felt something connect at his stomach. Alesha had used the pill and he had been inside her for over several weeks now, that part of his life, gone. All that was left was to be born from Alesha’s womb.


Steve felt the walls cramping in and pinch him out of Alesha’s most secret place. He found his head pressed against a round nub at the bottom of his room and it opened up for him to pass through. Alesha was in labor with him as he was pushed out of Alesha’s sacred space and into her love canal. He was pushed along smoothly as her fluids covered his body as one of her parting gifts to him, soon he saw the light as the vagina parted for his return to the outside world. 


Steve was around 8 inches tall when he burst out of Alesha vagina, he was blinded again on his return as his eyes were not used to the outside light but Alesha dark love room. Steve found himself stuck up to his waist in the labia of Alesha as she seemed to be too tired to continue once he made it out, he had to do the rest himself. Using his arms and strength he had, Steve crawled out of Alesha in a slippery mess as her body let him go. Steve plopped down on a hard surface that was covered in a blanket, Alesha had given birth to him on the ground and only had a simple sheet to protect from hitting the hard ground.


“Let me help you there.” Steve heard a familiar voice that he knew very well reach down and picked him up. “We need to free you a little.”


Snip!


Kady had used some scissors to cut the bond between him and Alesha, he was free from her but in grasp of his mother, his step-mother Kady. Steve thought he was doomed being in the claws of the woman who first put him in their womb, she would be his mother all over again.


“You have classes in about two days so you need to get ready for them.” Kady stood up from the ground to allow Steve to see where he was.


He had no idea where he was, the room was unknown to him. It was a small room with two beds, two wardrobes, two closets, and two desks with wood floors and a little window. There were two doors to this place, one was open that led to a bathroom and the other was closed. Alesha was on the floor tired and passed out from giving birth to Steve, her tits were bare and a little bigger than normal as milk droplets formed from the nipples, she was on one side of the room that had a small collection of her dolls there. He did not get to observe more of the room as Kady went to the closed door, carrying little Steve, to open it and check and see what was outside of the door while she held Steve in the room.


“Coast is clear.” Kady turned to Steve with a smile before opening the door fully, she took a step out as she put Steve underneath her boobs.


Steve saw that he was in a hallway with many different doors along it, each one with a number on them in sequential order, he presumed he was in an apartment complex. Kady’s boobs bounced on his head as she walked to a door that had no numbers on it and a small window, the bouncing kept him from growing more than his eight inches down the hallway as Kady peaked into the window.


“No one is here.” Kady said, once she was done looking in the window of the door. “Glad we got the last check in for the day, everyone's out partying before college starts.”


Steve now knew where he was, he was at college and this was the college dorm as Kady opened the stair’s door. He had practically missed all summer being inside Kady’s, Allison’s, Julia’s, and finally, Alesha’s wombs, time he would never get back. He was about to start college with little prep as his family and friends stole his summer away from him. Steve was mulling over all sorts of things in his head that he did not notice his mom coming in front of a door on a new floor.


“This dorm is coed so you can see some of your other friends from high school here.” Kady mentioned to him as she unlocked the dorm room. “You are rooming with Garrett, he’s coming tomorrow for his check in. Allison, Aunt Maria, and I got all your stuff ready in your dorm when we got the call that Alesha’s water broke, I went down to help while they finished up. You can get the last touches when you get bigger.


Kady opened the door and walked into his dorm room, one half was bare, waiting for Garrett’s stuff while the other side had his stuff mostly set up with a few boxes left. Allison was there as well, grabbing some stuff from a box and putting away in his closet. Kady walked in and set Steve on the bed on his side of the room.


“Aunt Maria is bringing the car around to take us back home.” Allison said to her mother, she stood up as she seemed to be done with her task. “I finished putting Steve’s new clothes on the lower half of the closet just in case THAT happens. He can throw it out if it doesn’t fit.”


“Thank you, Allison.” Kady said to her daughter before turning to Steve. “We left your class schedule, meal plans, and passwords and such to all your college related stuff, so email us if you have any questions about that. We had to fill out everything for you while you were enjoying life. We chose your major on what you said before but it is easy to change it in the first year, don’t slack on your first year because that makes it harder the rest of your college days.”


“But if you do slack, it is possible to do a hard reset.” Allison tapped her belly to signify that there was option that only he had for a redo, Steve shivered at that thought, out of fear or pleasure, he did not know.


“Come now, I don’t think it will come to that.” Kady was rubbing her belly, she was thinking the same thing as her daughter, Steve in the womb. Kady quickly straightened herself after realizing what she was doing, made her hands, fists, and put them on her hips. “Anyway, we have to be going. Enjoy college but not too much. If you have problems, contact us. Stay out of trouble and goodbye.”


Kady and Allison left leaving the naked eight inch tall Steve alone in the dorm, thinking of how he got here. Steve knew that he had to grow himself so he did his breathing exercises and soon found himself growing back, after thirty minutes of meditation, Steve grew to his full height of 3’10”.


“What the fuck!” Steve said as he got off his bed and went to the bathroom that was connected to his dorm to see what was going on.


He was indeed, three foot ten inches tall. He waited ten more minutes to see if he would grow again but he could not push past 3’10”, this was his max height. He also noticed that he had more of a tan, something he inherited from Alesha. The remains of his umbilical cord fell off once he reached this height. Everytime he was in a womb, his permanent height would shrink along with the minimal size he could be, it was doomsday clock every time he went inside a woman. Steve went back into his room and went to the closet to put on some clothes, the girls had anticipated this as well with child clothes for him to wear. 


“Women are scary.” Steve said as he laid on his bed, contemplating what to do from here on out as he thought that every woman could be a threat to him, especially his family and his new family members. He had to be on guard as best as he could to protect himself from them.

 

“I will make it through college without getting smaller.” Steve raised his fist into the air, defying what the world seemed to have planned for him. It was his goal in life right now. Unfortunately for him, he did not know if he could keep that oath.

Chapter End Notes:

This arc is now complete. Alesha and Julia have become his mothers as well. We will have a timeskip as Steve begins his college days. I have come up with three ideas nad would like readers opinions of which one I should go with.

 

Thanksgiving with Aunt Maria

 

The last week of college with friends and/or professors

 

Holidays with family, (Kady and Allison and others related to him)

 

I am also up for other ideas if readers have any. So review and give your ideas, thoughts, and opinions on where it should go.