- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is trapped inside Alesha's pussy by a cucumber, how will it go?

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was not having fun but he was aroused, stuck inside the dark cave of Alesha’s vagina, he was bullied at the entrance to a room he knew well. Alesha was trying to get him to go in with the cucumber as a dildo because she squirted him out the last time she tried, she was doing her best to get his quarter inch body inside her womb. That included, slamming a hard vegetable to bruise his tiny body into submission to get what she wanted. Steve thought this was the closest he has ever been to being in a trainwreck or something like that as Alesha drove the veggie inside her.


The cucumber had felt cold when she put it inside her from it being in the fridge, she had shiver as it went in but her body had quickly warmed it up as it tried to eat it. Alesha was now having a steady rhythm of her ramming the cucumber in and out in sync with her hips as she stood in the kitchen, leaning on top of a counter, stark naked. Her speed was getting faster as she was getting ready to cum again with Steve inside her, this time he would stay. Alesha had her tongue out and drool dripping from it as she panted from the workout, her ass was bouncing and jiggling all over place that it looked like a twerk dance. 


“I can feel it coming!” Alesha groaned in pleasure as she continued to push deep the cucumber inside her, not letting leave as she started to beat it faster inside her. Alesha’s body trembled and shook as she continued her onslaught on her pussy with the thin melon to get her desire inside her. “Almost there!”


Steve was suddenly attacked by a flurry of rapid jabs of the cucumber on his minuscule body, the train finally hit him. Steve was flattened against the cervix uterus by the battery of the cucumber, he felt his body begin to be crushed against Alesha’s flesh by what would seem to be harmless food to a normal person but was a crushing pillar of a plant’s reproduction method to a tiny Steve. The motion stopped as it kept him pinned against the womb’s door for a second and stayed a little bit longer as the cave was starting to twitch and quiver for the coming earthquake that was Alesha’s orgams.


“OOOOOWWWWWWW!” Steve yelled in pain at the only moment forest he got since the cucumber brought him here. He was in pain as the crushing pressure of the cucumber was trying to push past the sealed entrance to Alesha’s private room. Beside that, Steve felt a searing, stingy pain in his arm that he was sure that it was broken, he cursed himself that he couldn’t get bigger in this situation by his arousal.


Suddenly, the wall behind him gave way and the cucumber pushed deeper inside, along with Steve into a deeper section of Alesha. There was a torrent of her juices trying to push him out but the vegetable kept him inside the special room as seeped along the edges of the squash to escape.


“That was the best.” Alesha hummed as she went limp on the countertop in the kitchen. She was sweating mess after cumming twice in a row with a puddle of her cum on the ground below her pussy. She was quivering pleasure as she believed she had finally done it but she had to make sure.


Arching backwards, Alesha stood up as she pulled the cucumber out of her wet cunt, a deluge of her cum flooded out as it popped out of her. She inspected the cucumber to see if there was a tiny Steve on it but could not see him at all on the vegetable she had used to keep him inside her. She placed the cucumber on the counter before crouching down to her pile of cum that was a remnant of the good time she just had, there was no Steve there either. Alesha then grabbed a tissue to rub the cucumber to make sure she didn’t miss him in the cucumber, he was tiny so she couldn’t feel him inside her during the sex so she had to make sure he was inside. There was no speck of him on the cucumber so it left Alesha to get a paper towel to wipe the cum on the floor to clean her mess and check there.


“Seems like I finally got you.” Alesha tapped her lower abdomen with two soft taps. She had finally got what she wanted. Steve was inside her now, in her most special place. “I am going to love you so much in there.”


“Alesha? Are you there?” A voice from the front door suddenly yelled into the house. Someone was here knocking. “Let us in please?”


Alesha wondered who it was as she stood up from checking the ground for Steve, that is when she noticed her phone on a different counter than the one she had sex on was lit up with messages. Alesha walked over to check them, it was full of messages from the other girls, the other girls still could not find Steve and were worried about him and wondered if he was still there.


Alesha smiled as she knew where Steve was, inside her womb. The girls would definitely see about getting him out the same way that she got Steve out her mother, the epipen that caused labor. Alesha did not want that and had planned for the other option, Steve was going to stay with her. 


“I was in the shower, be down in a moment.” Alesha texts back to the group. “We will find Steve.”


Alesha put her phone away in her purse on the counter that she left here after the baby photo session she had with her mother when Steve was inside her. Alesha then pulled out a pill bottle that she had stolen from Kady’s bag the other day, she opened it up and dropped a green pill into her palm. 


“See you in awhile, Steve.” Alesha plopped the pill inside her mouth and swallowed, there was no turning back from this. Steve was hers. 


Alesha ran up the stairs after sealing Steve’s fate inside her, and past the door that had the girls waiting for her to answer and into her bathroom. Alesha splashed some water on herself from the sink and put on a pair of panties she had left there, finally wrapping herself in a towel. Alesha walked downstairs to the front door that had everyone banging on it, the ruckus had started to wake up her mother, who was asleep from giving birth to Steve, a moment ago. Alesha giggled to herself as she thought that she had just fucked her little brother into her womb to be her child as she opened the door.


“We can’t find Steve!” Kady was the first one to speak in a panicked tone once Alesha opened the door. “He hasn’t returned home yet.”


“We have searched everywhere for him except here again.” Allison was worried too.


“We got to make sure he is not hurt.” Rachel said through tears.


“Don’t worry. He is perfectly safe.” Alesha tried to calm them down with one hand.


“What do you mean by that?” Kady tilted her head at the gentle response of Alesha’s statement.


“He is in the safest place right now.” Alesha patted her stomach to signal where he was.


All the girls knew what that meant. They were a little upset with what Alesha did but were happy that he was safe. 


“Is he coming out soon?” Allison asked

 

“In a few weeks.” Alesha smiled as rubbed her belly that would be getting big soon.

Chapter End Notes:

One more chapter after this and the story arc with Alesha is complete. I will throw out the ideas I have for Steve to deal with more giantesses. So give your review when it comes out to see where Steve goes next.