- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is squirted out of Alesha but she is not done yet

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Rushing through the pinky flesh walls of the vagina, Steve was flooded out through every convulsion that opened it up and every squeeze, pushed him through the cunt like a tight tube where Alesha’s love juices could seep through to the outside. Outside was where Steve was heading, she was a squirter and he was being expelled from her vagina if nothing was keeping him there.


Steve saw daylight as Alesha’s orgasm was shoving him to the lip of her womanhood, he was tormented all the time in there with her walls crashing down on him from every angle, there was no place or freedom to move around. Steve was glad he was out of that dark, beautiful prison and the pain and suffering it brought him only to discover that outside had its own share of problems.


Steve was high up when he fell from her vagina in a waterfall of her fluids, covered entirely in it but could still see out as Alesha had her butt high in the air as she had sex with him. Steve felt weightless as he descended down from the cave that protected him from the dangers out here, the height difference. Steve tumulted in Alesha’s love fluids for what seemed a good minute but was actually four seconds to the ground below him. He hit the ground hard but was glad that it was the soft bed that broke his fall, it still shook him good but he quickly recovered to see that sight to behold.


To his west was the lit room, still and unaware of the tiny Steve. To the north and south, deep brown smooth skyscrapers rose, the thick round towers rose to an awesome height and converged at a single point directly above him. The point that was directly above him was the cave from which he fell from down a waterfall of sticky fluid. From that cave, going to the east, the sky was the same deep brown color as the big towers that weaved a beautifully sculpture masterpiece of a sky to the horizon, which two upside down mountains converged and were squashed by the hulking sky into the ground. This was Alesha.


The ground rumbled causing Steve to trip and fall deeper into the pool of cum that had formed underneath Alesha’s vagina. Steve looked around as everything saw the two mountains in the east start to float off the ground, revealing the daylight of Alesha’s bedroom light. Steve watched as the boobs leaned moved upward until they disappeared from sight and then back again, Alesha had sat down in a W position. This allowed Steve to see the front of her gigantic body.


“That was amazing.” Alesha was breathing hard from masturbating with Steve inside her. It was the best feeling in the world. Alesha looked down to her vagina and patted her stomach with a happy tap. “I hope you are alright.” 


In that moment, Alesha saw something that made her know that Steve was not inside her, there was a small thing moving in her pool of cum. Alesha reached out with a finger and scooped it up as she realized that she was squirter.


“Dang it. I thought you went in.” Alesha held the finger up that held a tiny human at the tip, it was the size of a bug at around ¼ of an inch, this was her toy. “I have to use something to keep you in so you don’t escape this time.”


Alesha got off her bed to see about a thing to use in her room to keep her little toy inside her when she cumed, she couldn’t find anything but she came up with an idea that was sure to work. She was about to leave when she looked back at her toy to see it flailing its arms at her on her finger, trying to get her attention. The toy had a faint whisper when it tried to communicate yesterday with her when it was around a half an inch but now she could not hear a thing, it was too small. Alesha wanted to hear what it had to say, so she brought the toy to her ear and rubbed him inside, she then left her room naked as she heard tiny whispers in her ear. 


Steve was brought to another small hole on Alesha, this time it was her ear, she had given him an opportunity to have his miniscule voice be heard. Steve could barely reach the roof of the ear standing up and stretching his arms up, he really had gotten small and tiny. He thought about escaping but Alesha’s hair rolled back over her ear, blocking that route, he could not see where she was going but could feel that she was walking by the rocking motion, he was left to reason with this canal to get out of here. 


“Hello” He said into the ear, there was a slight echo. “Can you hear me?”


No response.


Steve didn’t know if Alesha could hear him or chose to just ignore him, it was up on her end if she heard him or not. Steve then looked around the ear to see what this place was like. It was a smaller hole than the vagina but not constricting, the walls could not constrict on him and squeeze the life out of him. The sound in here was a barrage of small sounds converging together to make a rustling sound, sometimes pierced by a ringing or unusual sound like glass clinking. There was a reddish white wall in the back of the cave which was the eardrum, he could inspect it and see if Alesha would hear him then but was afraid that he might damage it or Alesha might just put her finger in here and roll him around if it was uncomfortable. Besides all that, the surface glisten and smelled, there was earwax lining the walls and there were clumps of it. The wax gave off an unpleasant smell that he could not describe, it wasn’t worse than shit, he knew what shit tastes like, but he definitely did not want to roll in it and eat some of it.


“Please Alesha.” Steve begged his gigantic friend. “You do not have to do this. You can let me get bigger and I can be human again. We can forget all this ever happened.”


No response.


“Alesha.” Steve leaned in a little into the ear. “I know you like playing with dolls and I had fun that time we played with you dolls and I was small. THAT is how you play with dolls, not like this. Not where they could be mistreated or crushed, don’t you remember that old animated movie about talking toys. What happened to the bully?”


“Nope, not that one, way too big.” Alesha voice cut through all the other rustling sounds, this was the first time he heard speak since coming in the ear. Alesha was doing something but Steve couldn’t see because her hair blocked the view. “Too small, but might have to work. Ooh, this one is perfect and it was the last one too.”


“A-alesha” Steve got on his knees in her ear to beg. “I implore you, if you have any shred of decency left. Do not do what you are about to do!”


Light filled the cave but was quickly made darker than before as Alesha pulled back her hair and put her finger in to get Steve, she rolled the finger around a little bit to make sure she got him. Steve was pulled out onto the tip of her pinky finger, he got a little bit of the stinky earwax on him but not a whole lot that he would gag, but it was still very gross. He was then pressed on something hard, green, long, and cold by her finger. Steve realized what he was on as he was carried on that to the maw of Alesha’s lower lip.


Alesha had heard every word Steve spoke in her ear like a tiny whisper, it was like her conscience was telling her that this was wrong and she knew it was wrong. Her reasonable mind would have stopped when she heard him beg when she found what she was looking for but her lustful mind was in control and it said to go on with it. She plucked him out of her ear before her reasonable mind returned and would save him, placing him on the tip of a cucumber, her choice of dildo. Alesha aimed it for her pussy and put her naked upper body on the kitchen counter, giving a very sexy pose as her butt hanged in the air like an open invitation for sex.


“I am sorry, Steve.” Alesha was breathing hard as her chest pushed against the hard countertop with every breath she took. She had placed the cucumber directly below her pussy while the other hand split her labia apart to prep for it going in, it was dripping down on the vegetable as it was hungry for it. “But my body needs you right now.”


Alesha jammed the cucumber into her vagina with it’s passenger on the top to receive the brunt of the force of her ramming it inside. 


“Mmmhhmmm” Alesha moaned as she pulled the cucumber in and out to have the folds of her pussy adjust to the shape of the meal. Alesha was shaking and reeling on the kitchen surface as she was getting ready to cum again soon from this sex with a little friend and vegetable. “I love you, Steve!”


Steve was in a roller coaster of a human pussy, the world around him quaked as the cucumber rammed him farther in with every shove and the walls pulled him deeper. His tiny body was covered again with Alesha vaginal fluids as he made his way deeper and deeper inside her vagina. Soon, he found himself against a fleshing pink wall that was the back wall of this cave but had a small hole in it leading to another cavern, this was the cervix uterus, after this he would be trapped. Steve did not know if he would make it there as the cucumber bruised his body as it rammed him against it, trying to push past, he was getting a beating.

 

“Please live.” Steve begged the universe that he would survive this.

Chapter End Notes:

This Story Arc with Alesha is ending soon, I will have another story arc coming up soon with a new situation for a tiny Steve to deal with.