- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alesha says want she wants to Steve.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo.

“I need you to go right inside MY womb because I suffered enough from seeing my mother enjoy carrying you!” Alesha’s chest heaved as she was still masturbaete herself on the floor. “I am going to be your mommy.”


Six inch Steve watched in horror as Alesha’s finger rocked back and forth in her soaking wet vagina in anticipation of it’s guest, the slurping sounds as it slipped in and out with every motion of the hand and hip in unison. He played right into Alesha trap, giving him an opportunity to wait inside and grow back to normal or try to flee and be caught, he hungered for his freedom so much that he was blindsided by Alesha the moment he was free from Julia. 


“No, no.” Steve trembled as he started to make micro steps away from Alesha’s crotch, he did not want this. Steve turned around and started to sprint back into Alesha’s room to hide. “NO, NO, NO, NO!”


“Oh no, you don’t.” Alesha was quick on the uptake and rolled forward, out of her pleasure session. She crawled four feet before slamming her hand down on Steve to trap him underneath her palm. “My doll is not getting away that easily.”


Alesha rolled her hand back along the carpeted floor to bring Steve closer to her and get a better grip. She pinched one of the doll’s legs and hoisted him into the air upside down, he flailed about trying to escape her grip to no avail. Alesha pushed herself off the ground and stood up to her full height with the doll dangling from her outstretched hand, he stopped his struggling once he realized how high he was.


“Good. are we done with this stupid tantrum.” Alesha asked as the doll stared at her upside down, it could see everything. Her smooth deep brown skin, easy curves, and her massive 46H bust, it could also see the dripping pussy of where it was going to go. He was stimulated and aroused but was trying to fight against his mind as he began to shrink slowly to five inches at the sight of one of his best friends. 


“Now,” Alesha pointed her other finger at Steve as she was naked in her room. “Don’t get too small.”


Alesha then walked to her bed, with her swaying and legs locked in huge expectation of pleasure, and sat down on it, she unlocked her legs and opened them wide. Alesha then used her free hand to part her moist swollen labia from her pussy to reveal a pink cave dripping with its nectar. Alesha then adjusted her grip on her doll to pinch both legs together and reach higher up its legs, she then lowered it to crotch as gave big gasps of air at the excitement.


“Wait!” Steve screamed as his head was getting closer to the mouth of this hot cave, he was four inches now and struggling against Alesha’s appendages on her hand. He knew what would happen if he went in there, four weeks of being carried in warm darkness with no sense of time until you were out. Going in Julia was an accident and he got out quickly but this was on purpose, Alesha wanted him to stay in there for a long time. 


“I know you can hear me!” Steve continued his screams as he was face to face with Alesha’s womanhood, mere inches away, but feet to him. “You do not want to do this! I am a human being and your friend. Friends do not shove their friends in their womb and lock them up there for weeks!”


Steve stopped right before he would go inside Alesha’s pussy and stayed there for a moment, Alesha had stopped. Steve felt his body rise up along Alesha’s excellent body until he was face to face with Alesha’s big beautiful face.


“Alesha, Thank you!” Steve sighed a sigh of relief as he escaped the hot mess that was down there. “I knew that you would hear me out and listen to reason.”


“That time you shrunk for me and played with my dolls with me.” Alesha was recalling a past memory that they shared together. “I had some much fun and enjoyed it a lot. I like how you would shrink for me so I could have fun with my dolls in a way I never knew possible, I like that small person wanting to play with me.”


Steve watched Alesha tell her thoughts and emotions of that time he played with her dolls as a tiny person. He did not realize how important that was to her.


“I developed a crush on your shrunken form.” Alesha smiled as she continued. “It was so adorable and cute, I just loved it. I knew you were trying to keep that part of you under control as it could be dangerous for you. I followed along with whatever way I could to help you but I could not get it out of my head, your tiny body. I loved it, I adored it, I wanted it.”


Steve saw where this was going and he did not like it. Alesha was explaining why she was doing this, she was not saving him, it was telling him he was doomed.


“I need the doll.” Alesha’s face was red and sweaty as she was getting ready for a trip of a lifetime. “I needed to shrink you and make you small, that was the reason I came up with the pool party. The other girls joined in for the chance to be with you but I was going to make you mine, even if it is for a little bit. We had to shrink you down and claim you as a prize. Once you were tiny, you were no longer human. You are a toy for women, a toy to please us and you are my doll that I can do whatever I want with.”


Steve’s eyes got big as horror and despair filled his face at the sudden realization, Alesha did not count him as a human anymore at this size, he was her sexy doll. Alesha could do whatever she wanted with him and he couldn’t stop her, it was too arousing looking at her naked body and experiencing it. What she said was true, he was a toy to please women at this size.


“And I want to be your mommy right now.” Alesha moaned as she pulled her doll down to her groin area.


“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” Steve screamed as Alesha’s hand quickly dragged him through air straight towards her waiting pussy. There was no delay or slowly doing this, it was a direct route to the woman’s cave.


“AAAAHHHHH OOOOOOHHHHH!” Alesha groaned in pleasure as the three inch doll slid directly into vagina, the tunnel had finally received it’s anticipated guest. Alesha then begins to push the doll in and out to build up to her climax. “This feels so good!’

 

Steve was left to be rocked inside Alesha as he was highly sexually stimulated as he was surrounded by hot walls of Alesha’s love canal. Steve had been in women's pussies many times but did not fully know what to expect with this one as he was toyed around inside one of his best friend’s pussy.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is in for a bumpy ride.