- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is out of the frying pan and into the fire.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was in his abyss of the warm cavern of Julia’s womb, it was nice and comforting even if it was troubling him as well. Julia had not done a lot of crazy movements since some things she did in the morning so it was pretty nice inside the clutches of another person’s body. Steve was happily drinking his sweet slime that Julia produced for him inside here.


That is when he noticed that the taste of the slime changed, from sweet to bland to bitter, something was going on. Steve moved around a little to hear if anything was going on but he quickly found out what was going on by a huge amount of pressure coming around him after a minute.


The walls caved in around him, squishing and filling every nook and cranny that his body had, something big was happening right now and Steve knew what it was, Julia was going into labor. He had experienced this three times before, once with his first mother, which he doesn’t remember, and twice with his stepmom and stepsister giving birth to him. He had fallen asleep due to the medicine they took but now it was rushed with Julia as Steve did not fall into that deep sleep. 


“Uuurggh!” Steve grunted as he was tossed around back and forth with Julia’s contractions, he was flipping around in here. Steve’s bitter slimed covered body was being directed inside Julia’s womb to the opening to the outside world, everything was getting ready for his return to open air. 


Steve had to wait several minutes in pain as his body was being crushed by the flesh walls of Julia’s womb. It was having a hard time getting him out and Steve knew exactly why, he was 18 inches tall, practically a newborn size in the body of a woman who only began carrying him yesterday. Julia’s body was trying to force itself to be ready for a normal birth in just a short notice that it would take a long time for the womb to shove him out.


“DAMN IT!” Steve yelled at himself as he knew what he had to do as he swallowed some more of the bitter slime.


Steve started to think lewd thoughts so that he could shrink himself, it was the only way to make this birth quick. He started to think of porn videos and images he had in his mind but his mind kept wandering to Kady, Allison, Alesha, Rachel, and Julia, they were what he could think about right now.


“Really” He said to himself as he thought of lewd and sexy stuff about the girls he knew.


Steve started to shrink as he thought more about them until he reached around one foot long, things changed then. Steve felt his head start to press into the cervix uterus and the cervix uterus caving to his head, it was letting him out. Slowly, the tightness of the ring of cervix passed over his head and the head was in the vagina as he was pushing through the rest of the ring with his body.


Steve felt the folds and walls pulsate, squeeze, and roll over his head as he moved through the vagina. The vagina was pushing him along outside as well as trying to keep him there, Julia still wanted him but the body was forcing him to freedom. 


Steve fell some air at the tip of his head and he knew freedom was near, the outside world was so close. He felt fingers grab around his head as she was blinded by the light that flooded his vision. 


“Ah.” Steve gasped as his head was freed from the tunnel of love from Julia.


“AARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!” Julia’s scream covered Steve's tiny gasp as she was in immense pain. She was clenching the bed hard, breathing hard, and pushing Steve hard. Steve was in a lot of pain from this delivery but it seemed that Julia was in a lot more than Steve.


“UUURRRGGGGGHHH!!!!” Julia continued her moans of labor as she carried on pushing Steve out with Alesha. It was still hard to push out a 10 inch person who really did not want out.


Soon, Steve’s bitter slime covered body plopped out Julia and into Alesha hands. Steve was left panting in her hand as it was tiresome experience as he had no umbilical cord to provide him oxygen during the birth.


“Aaahhh!” Julia breathed out in tiredness as the worst was finally over. Julia felt her eyes start to flutter shut as weariness overtook her and the pain soothe away. Julia passed out.


Alesha did not waste any moment after her mother passed out, due to labor. She finally had what she wanted right in her hands, her little doll. Alesha stood up and went to the door with Steve as her mother went into slumberland.


Steve was trying to grow himself back as he was carried in Alesha’s arms, his body soaked with Julia’s womb fluids started to transfer over to Alesha’s shirt as she opened the door to her room. Steve was twelve inches tall when Alesha placed him on her bed.


“Huh huh.” Alesha’s chest heaved up and down under her shirt as she gave big breaths as she breathed in front of Steve, she was very stimulated and horny at this moment. Her red face and tongue sticking out to indicate that her lustful desire was aimed at the person in front of her, Steve.


“I need you to stay right there and not move.” Alesha patted Steve’s head. Steve expected her just to start tormenting him right now with her boobs and ass with her nice body, but that did not happen. Instead, she walked to the door of her room, while pinching her legs, and walked out and closed it behind her.


Steve was left by himself alone in the room with no female insight. This was the perfect opportunity to grow again. Steve began to meditate to increase his size again to normal like he normally did to increase himself after a porn training session. His freedom was coming back to him as he continued his growth back to normal.


“Thank you very much, Alesha.” Steve said to the door that Alesha walked out of. Steve was back to three feet after five minute of meditating. “I think I can deal with this.”


Steve hopped off the bed and started to head to the door, he was getting out of here and escaping from this mess of lustful women wanting to shrink him. Alesha was kind enough to give him space to grow to a reasonable size that he could work with, it was the nicest thing someone had done for him in a long time. Steve twisted the door handle to leave with his body a little bit above three feet and live a normal life as best as he could with his shrinking condition.


Steve disappeared when he opened the door.


Alesha was sprawled out on her back in the hallway at the doorway, completely naked. Alesha had a hand on one of breasts and was squishing against herself and making circles with it. She also had a hand down in her pussy that was grinding her clit. It was a very lewd scene as she was masturbating right in the open of her house as her dad was gone and her mother knocked out. Alesha pulled herself up slowly after the door opened to her room and nothing came out.


“I told you to stay put but you didn’t listen.” Alesha heaved as leaned against the wall opposite of her door, stilling playing with herself. She looked down at six inch Doll who was trying to keep himself from shrinking farther at the sight of one of its best friends indulging in her sexual passions. It was very hard as she was just so beautiful and sexy, no toy could resist her.

 

“Well” Alesha said to her doll. “I-”

Chapter End Notes:

Steve has another giantess to deal with.

 

What does Alesha say to a shrunken Steve?