- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julia wakes up for some time with Steve before it is time to go.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Julia woke up the next morning refreshed and motherly, Steve hadn’t grown at all since this was the max size his container would allow, he was stuck. Julia rolled over to the morning light and sat up for her morning stretch and jiggle as Julia’s belly moved as she pulled in from her stretch, Steve was awake.


Steve woke up to find out that he was in the same situation as before, stuck inside Julia’s cramp wet womb at eighteen inches. He had expected to be attached and wake up when it was time to get out and be on his merry way, away from Alesha and her family. He thought his family was crazy, having his mother and sister force him into their wombs and carrying him as a semi-actual baby for a little while, other women wanted the same thing when he got trapped inside them, to carry him like a newborn. He wanted out.


“Are you going to get me out or what?” Steve shook his tight pink home space.


“Oh!” Julia stopped for a moment as she was taking a shower after waking up, Steve had jumped inside her and she felt it. Steve was awake and moving inside her. It was more than Alesha ever did but she wasn’t fully conscious about what option she had, being born. Steve knew that and wanted it. 


“You are a little feisty one. Aren’t you.” Julia cooed as she rubbed her belly. 


Steve could not do anything until the forces outside decided what they wanted to do with him, it was unpleasant having other people decide what to do with you. Steve only knew that it was warm, soothing, and comfortable inside here, he returned to his fetal position to enjoy what things he had to enjoy. Once he was in that place, Steve started to suck the walls of the womb for the sweet slimy goop that Julia produced to feed him inside here.


“Hehe.” Julia giggled as she felt her little boy suck her womb. 


Julia finished her shower and went into her bedroom to finish changing before heading to make breakfast. She was glad her husband was gone right now so she could relish her time with her new son. Julia put on some yoga pants that could stretch to fit her new size and passenger. She put on a form fitting shirt as well to cover herself the best she could but it still couldn’t cover her belly all the way. 


“Oh, well.” Julia shrugged and walked out of her room like this. 


Julia was cooking eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns to enjoy this wonderful morning. It was not hard to not call it wonderful when you are carrying a new baby that you received the previous day accidentally. Julia swayed her hips and hummed a happy tune as she cooked, she was clearly enjoying this.


“Please stop.” Steve groaned softly inside her at the up and down motion of her little jig outside.


Julia put her food on a plate and returned her cooking ware back on the stove for Alesha to have some when she got up. Julia walked to the table with her food, pushing her hips out to her tune that she was humming. When she got the table and placed her food there, she gave three big jerks of her butt before sitting down.


“Come on.” Steve protested inside her because of those three shakes.


“Mmhhhhmmm” Julia moaned softly as she took a bite of her food and the sudden wiggling of Steve. It was glorious.


“Ooh eggs.” Alesha said as she entered the kitchen. “I like eggs.”


Alesha served herself and went to the table.


“How is he doing?” Alesha asked as she started to eat.


“He is doing great. A little active but great.” Julia patted her little passenger.


“Good.” Alesha said as she put some bacon in her mouth. “Because I want him later.” 


“You will have him later.” Julia waved her fork in the air to calm her daughter’s worry and desire. “I just want to do something first before we make it happen.”


“What is it?” Alesha was curious about her mother’s request.


They did a photoshoot at the house, a baby photoshoot. Julia put on a variety of different clothes as she took photos with Steve around the house, all to a private cloud account to hide it from her husband. They took several photos at the house, several in the backyard with Julia in a two piece swimsuit because she missed the pool party. Julia was enjoying this a lot as she showed her pregnant belly a lot and made keepsakes for this time.


“Time to go out a little.” Julia said as she grabbed her keys.


“Huh?” Alesha tilted her head to the side as they went to the car. It was mid morning.


They headed to the local park for some quick photos before heading to a shopping center for some professional photos. Alesha thought this was a little too much as her mother poised for the camera man to get every angle she could get. They sent the photos to the secret cloud album before heading home.


“I can’t wait to show him all the photos we took today.” Julia bubbly said as they pulled into the driveway, a little past lunch. “I get to show my little baby how big he was inside me.” 


“It will be soon because he has to come out.” Alesha said as she opened the front door for her mother to hobble through.


“Your right.” Julia sighed as rubbed her pregnant abdomen. She was feeling really sad that she was going to lose him but she knew it had to be done. “I enjoyed it while it lasted.”


They walked to Julia’s bedroom where Julia stripped to prepare for the birth. Julia was laying on the bed, giving her last goodbyes and psyching herself for the needle. 


“I will always love you. I want to see you grow big and strong but not too big.” Julia had tears as she stroked her belly that was about to shrink down to normal soon. She sighed and breathed in and out a few times before looking at her daughter next to her. “Do it.”


“Okay.” Alesha said before plunging the epipen into her mother’s thigh.


“Ow.” Julia winced as the needle injected its contents inside her. Julia looked up at her daughter once it was over. “How long does it take?”


“Five minutes before the labor starts, after that it depends on the situation between target and host.” Alesha said to her mother.

 

“Okay.” Julia breathed in and out as she prepared for the inevitable, it would hurt.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is coming. how is Alesha going to handle this?