- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julia is a little bit reluctant with how to get Steve out.

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Julia cowered in fear as she saw what Alesha had. Julia had a fear of needles and that is what Alesha exactly had in her hands.


“Can we wait a little before we do this?” Julia stammered as she scooted along the bed, away from her daughter. She was holding her belly that had her little passenger. “I need to prepare for this first.”


“Daddy is coming home soon so we can’t wait that long.” Alesha said as she got closer to her mother. Wiggling the epipen in her fingers. “We need to get him out.”


Ring ring!


They heard Julia’s phone go off in Julia’s bedroom, it was the ringtone for the father.


“I better go get that.” Julia heaved herself off Alesha’s bed and wobbled with her 1 foot 1 inch inside her. Alesha followed her mother to her bedroom to make sure she did not escape.


“Hello, honey.” Julia answered the phone. Julia talked with him for a little bit with Alesha waiting with the epipen. Julia hung up once the call was over.


“That was you dad.” Julia informed her daughter who already knew who it was. Alesha had her arms crossed while she waited for the call to end. 


“His car wouldn’t start at the friends house and they couldn’t fix it there.” Julia continued telling Alesha what the phone call was. “They are going to call a tow truck in the morning and have them take it to the shop. He is going to stay at the friends house tonight and go to work with him in the morning. He won’t be back until tomorrow evening.”


“Why aren’t you the lucky one.” Alesha noted Julia’s escape from the needle.


“Yes I am.” Julia rubbed her pregnant belly that contained Steve. “We can wait until tomorrow to get him out.” 


“Sure.” Alesha raised her hands in defeat at this turn of events. Alesha then pointed her finger at her mother. “But it has to be tomorrow or else there could be some problems.”


“I promise, on my girl scout honor.” Julia raised her hand to signal that she was making one of her strongest promises. One that she made with her daughter when Alesha was little and just found out about Julia’s time as a girl scout.  “We will get the little boy out tomorrow before your dad returns.”


“Good” Alesha nodded and crossed her arms. She had to go along with this reluctantly, and she did not want to hurt her toy.


“Now, who wants to watch a movie?” Julia asked as she cheered up a lot. She got to hold off the needle that she did not like and have a feeling return that she did not have in a long time, carrying a child. She was picking up fast how to walk with the baby since she had experience carrying Alesha a while ago.


“I guess I can.” Alesha sighed and put her arms down. She was turning around as she was leaving Julia’s room. “But I get to pick the movie.”


“Go right ahead.” Julia said as her daughter left. Leaving Julia alone with a new special someone.


“We are going to have some great family bonding time.” Julia patted her pregnant stomach that was carrying her new child.


Steve was 1’2” and completely oblivious of what was happening outside. He was waiting for the umbilical cord to come and attach itself to him and have him miss a few more weeks of his life. He was stuck in the lightly lit, red hued, soft and moist, enclosed and closing in, constricting and pulsating, warm and comforting, and gooey and sweet womb of Alesha’s mom. 


“What is it that you want?” Steve asked as he felt Julia pat her belly. Steve started to move around some more to display his displeasure. He yelled inside her. “Are you going to birth me or not!”


“Heh heh.” Julia giggled as Steve became more active for a moment. She gently stroked her belly affectionately once Steve had calmed down with the wiggling. “I am going to take care of my baby boy real good.”


Julia then started to change into a bathroom for the night. Once she was in the bathrobe, with some underwear on, she rubbed gently her new son as she went to go watch a movie with her daughter.


“I got the movie set.” Alesha looked at her mother who was glowing with 1’4” Steve inside her. “It is a chick flick like usual.”


“I would want it any other way.” Julia sat down to watch the movie with her daughter. Julia grabbed a bowl of popcorn as Alesha started the movie.


Julia stroked her swollen abdomen during the entire movie. She loved her new child that patiently waited inside her that was peeking out of her bathrobe, it was bliss. Julia could tell she had envious eyes on her from her daughter but there was little that she could do right now, tomorrow would be the date. When the movie finished, Julia stood up with her 18 inch prize filling her completely, she felt very satisfied at the moment.


“That was a good movie but I think it is time to go to bed.” Julia said as she stretched as much as she could with a nine month pregnant tummy. 


“Your right.” Alesha looked jealousy at her mother’s belly, it contained her most prized doll that she was supposed to have tonight. She waved to her mother as she went to her room. “See you tomorrow.”


“See you tomorrow.” Julia waved to her daughter good night before she made her trek. 


Julia hobbled towards her bedroom with her first baby boy. She had not planned for this to happen but she was happy that it did. She would not have known how excellent a little buy felt to have in a vagina and then inside a womb. She was in such euphoria of having a human who was on the outside, go inside a womb made her explode with glee. Her husband had nothing on this little guy.


“I guess I will see you tomorrow.” Julia rubbed her midsection that held a grown person made back to a child again by being trapped inside. Julia was one of few people that got to be a mother like this, it brought her great joy to have Steve live in her womb for a little bit. 

 

Julia fell asleep after a long time. She was busy playing with her pussy, clit, and belly so that she couldn’t fall asleep until she was tired from all that. Steve was happy when she did because he was just tossed and squeezed inside.

Chapter End Notes:

How is tomorrow going to unfold? Will Julia get her precious time with her son or will Alesha steal him in the night?

 

reviews help with story and help me come up with ideas of what to do. I hope you all are enjoying th story.