- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is seeing a problem

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was bouncing around on the inside of the glass dildo as he was an inch and a half tall, Julia was fiercely beating her hips into her bed to get the dildo to go deeper inside her. It was intense as he heard the creaking of the dildo from the insane amount of pressure Julia was putting on the dildo that she would constantly use to please herself, this was not a normal beating that it was used to. The walls wanted to get to the little prisoner that was inside, they were hungry for Steve.


“Gahh!” Steve groaned as he hit the bottom of the dildo again, this time he was able to spread his limbs out to keep himself from bouncing around inside here. He still moved with the motion of Julia’s thumping of dildo into the bed but he wasn’t hitting the walls at all, just staying still relative to the dilo. He was able to see something that he wasn’t able to see that well before with his sister and mother when they stuffed him inside their pussies.


Steve was able to see the vagina’s walls clearly due to the dildo keeping the lip open with light coming in, the pinkish reddish flesh rolling and squeezing around the dildo trying to pull it in deeper. It was familiar with the dildo so that it easily formed around the rod pushing all the way to an opening in the back whenever Julia would slam down on the dildo, it was sealed shut but leaking fluids that was a strong hint of the emotion of lust tha Julia was feeling right now. Julia was trying to break through her cervix with every hump into the bed to try to dig it deeper inside her.


Crack!


A small piece of glass fell down the tube and landed on Steve, it was about the size of his leg as he was starting to shrink down to an inch tall. A strong pheromone of woman’s passionate love filled the open space in the dildo as there was now a hole for it to come in, and it started to come in. Julia’s cum started to drip through the hole that appeared at the tip as she continued bonking the dildo into the bed.


“Hey! the dildo is breaking!” Steve screamed to Alesha’s mom to no avail, he was too small and she was too into this to even hear. “This could get really bad if this continues!”


Steve was now less than an inch tall and starting to approach his minimal height of half an inch, the shrinking was now causing another problem. Steve could no longer hold onto the position he had before so he resumed to bounce all over the place inside the dildo at a smaller size, the banging would have been worse if it wasn’t for the cushioning of the inside by Julia’s cum.


Crack!


Another small piece came off.


Julia was really enjoying this moment with tiny Steve, even if it was creating a lot of fear inside of him. Julia had a lot of sexual tension earlier due to her husband lackluster sex during their vacation that she let it overtake her reasonable mind to trap Steve in her well-used dildo and fuck him inside of it. Julia was moving her hips to slide the dildo in and out of her pussy, her walls were hugging it tighter than she had ever done before, they knew that there was a real person there.


“Seems like I can’t trick my pussy into thinking it is just a toy.” Julia muttered to herself as waves of secuall pleasure crashed over her body from her pussy.


Julia started to use her whole body to rock in a rythme to push the dildo harder and harder into the bed, she had never pushed this glass dildo before that she did not know the damage she was causing to it. All she knew was that the dildo was starting to push past her cervix uterus, She was always able to satisfy her lustful passion, she would let Steve go after this.


“I can see why Kady wants to have sex with you, this is so much fun.” Julia’s mind was suddenly thinking about not letting the little boy go. Julia wondered what it would be like to have him actually rubbing against the flesh of her walls, it would feel amazing she thought.


“You would make a great dildo if you only stayed at one size.” Julia called out to Steve between her slamming her body into the bed, she was aware that Steve was probably at half an inch right now from the arousal he was getting from being inside a woman’s pussy. Otherwise, he was probably pressed hard against the inside of dildo.


“Anyway, we should be getting to the climax of this intercoarse.” Julia flipped around to lay on her back as she started to reach the point of her having an orgasm. “You will get to see the full glory of a woman from there.”


Steve was definitely seeing the glory of woman and it’s innermost parts as Julia turned around to shift the part of the dildo that was at the bottom to the top, rolling Steve down to the tip of the dildo. Steve caught himself on the edge of a hole that had formed due to intensity of the sex Julia was having. He had his legs hanging out of the hole while his arm held him there, preventing him from falling out of the dildo and into her womb, the dildo tip had pushed past the cervix uterus. The dildo was slippery but Steve was able to pull himself back inside the dildo, he was safe from being trapped inside Julia’s womb. Steve knew what would happen if he got stuck inside there, it had happened twice to him already. Steve could not get out without the help from the person he was in, he could not escape any other way.  


“Safe and sound.” the half inch Steve said to himself as everything stopped for a moment. 


Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Steve heard a rumbling sound and felt the dildo shaking, he had forgotten what happens sometimes before a woman cums. She could pause before releasing, that is what Julia was doing.


“AAAAAAHHHHHH!” Steve screamed as a geyser of cum pushed its way into the dildo from the hole Steve was next to. Steve was suddenly buried and started to drown in the sea of cum that began to pile on top of him. Out of the blue, Steve floor in the dildo gave way, causing him to go deep in the cum.


“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Julia screamed as she arched her back, lifted her hips up, and shoved the dildo hard inside her. A small pool of cum formed underneath her pussy as it was one of her biggest orgasms yet, the dildo had caught some of it inside of the rod. That did not matter to Julia at the moment as her body continued to twitch at the immense pleasure she had just experienced. 


“Ha, ha ha, ha, ho” Julia panted as she laid on the bed for five minutes recovering from the pleasure of the sex she had. She started to relax and bathe in the afterglow as her pussy slowly pushed out the dildo from her vagina into the pool of cum on the bed.


“That was amazing Steve. I feel satisfied from it that I decided to let you go.” Julia pulled herself up to sit up. “Even though I want to keep you, I told Kady that if I found you I would return you back to her.”


Julia picked up the dildo and brought it up to her breasts, that is when she noticed the hole at the tip of the dildo. She then started to scan the rest of dildo for a tiny body to move inside the cum that had collected there. She was about to unscrew the dildo when she felt a tingle inside her pussy, Steve was inside there and he felt like he was an inch tall. 


“There you are.” Julia hummed with excitement as pussy was feeling the naked body against her walls like she wanted to early.


“MMhhmm!” Julia moaned as she dug her fingers into her vagina to pull the little boy out but she could find him. Julia circled the pussy trying to find him, it shouldn’t be hard as he felt like he was two inches right now. He wasn’t aroused as before as he seemed to be growing inside of her, he seemed to be banging against something inside of her as if he was scared at the moment. 


“Don’t worry.” Julia tried to calm the energetic little boy but he continued to bang. “I will get you out as soon as possible.”


Julia suddenly felt him bang right next where her fingers were inside the pussy but she had something blocking between them. In that moment, Julia’s eyes got big as she realized where little Steve was.


“Oh no!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Julia has a little companion, what will her daughter think about that?

 

Review if you like the story or have suggestions about interaction to do with Steve.