- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

 

 

This is where he throws in his hat and takes it in a new fun direction with me. Enjoy!

There were a lot of things that sucked when you couldn’t control your height, but one of the best benefits had to be how everything got bigger, boobs, butts and especially food. Steve may have needed a booster seat to eat breakfast, but he got to eat pancakes bigger then his head. Honestly, he wouldn’t mind eating all his meals shrunken if it didn’t mean that he had to be aroused to accomplish that. Trying to force himself to be turned on just felt very wrong.


He was halfway through his jumbo-sized pancake when his mom cleared her throat, pulling his attention away from his meal. “I just wanted to remind you that you have to come home from school right away. We need to do some more training for controlling your size.”


Steve groaned. To keep the number of people who knew about his condition small, his mom handled helping him control his urges and not shrink down at inappropriate times. It had been weird at first, his mother constantly trying to get him aroused with porn or other items that might get him losing inches, but as the years went by, with his mother constantly testing his abilities, he was no longer bothered to be aroused around or even by his mom. It was just training, mind you, training that involved getting an erection, but nothing more. Their mother/son relationship might be considered bizarre, but nearly everything about Steve’s life was out of the ordinary. Still, that didn’t mean he wanted to spend his afternoon with his mom.


“But mom, I practical have it totally under control. I haven’t shrunken out of my clothes outside of the house for months and no one notices when I lose a few inches. I’m going to be graduating in two weeks; I don’t need any more training. Come on?” He didn’t want to whine, but he thought that his mom was just being over protective with him. She always worried that someone would find out about his condition and abuse him through it, like there’s some evil giantess out there that would enslave and humiliate him for her own self-gratification. It was ridiculous.


“That’s exactly why you need more training, you’re not going to be living her forever and I won’t be able to look after you. I want you to be prepared for the world, I can’t bear to think of my baby being hurt.” Steve felt genuinely touched by his mom’s concern for him as she looked near tears with concern, but then her usual smile returned as she added, “Besides, Allison told me how last week in school you were looking at a girl bending over in the hallway and lost half a foot in height. You need better control mister and I’m going to give it to you whether you want it or not.”


Steve was left to fume over his day being taken over by his mom and turned to the person he knew had told her about his accident at school. “Traitor.”


“Hey, I had to tell her. It was too funny to keep to myself. Your pants nearly fell down when you shrunk,” Allison giggled as she stabbed another pancake with her fork and put it on her plate. Munching it down, she then turned her fork at her brother as she noisily ate her food. “Also, it was Tanya that got you turned on. What does that skank have that I don’t? My butt is ten times better then her flabby behind.”


“I know dear, you have a very fine butt that you have to thank my superior genes for,” Kady added as she wiggled her rear in her seat with a satisfied smile on her face.


“With two such fine booties in the house, how can the pipsqueak find such weak rump arousing? Maybe I need to start shaking it around more so he better appreciates living with such booty goodness.”

 

“Can we stop talking about butts, please?” Steve asked after losing a few more inches from his mom and sister’s discussion about their appealing rear ends. The two women giggled at his decreased size, the whole discussion probably brought up jus to shrink him further. It was frustrating, but Steve had to smile to himself. His family was crazy, but that was exactly why he loved them so much.

Chapter End Notes:

Indeed, the crazy family it is.