- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alesha's Mom now has Steve

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

“Did you take care of Mrs. Manchester’s dogs today?” Julia asked.


“Shit.” Alesha stood up and ran to the door. She was watching one of her mother's friends' dogs to earn money for college and she forgot about them. Alesha pushed her mom out of the way as she hurried to her car to make it to the house before the dogs wet the carpet.


Vroom!


Alesha car drove off into the distances


“Whew” Julia breathed out once her daughter had left. “Now, I get to see what you are.”


Julia opens the palm of her hand to reveal a tiny Steve, half an inch tall, helpless against Julia. Julia had received a message from Kady about a tiny man that belonged to her that Alesha might be in possession of, she didn’t believe at first but she saw the human shape bump form on her daughter’s nipple. Kady must have been speaking the truth and she did speak the truth when Julia noticed a small human fall out of her daughter’s shirt when they were talking, Julia snatched it up. 


Julia moved to her room to observe who this little human was, without prying eyes. She was glad her husband was out with his friends at this moment. Julia put the human on the tip of her finger and brought it up close to her eye to look at it, it was growing bigger so it made it easier to distinguish.


“Gasp”


Julia breathed in deeply when she recognized the tiny human, it was Steve, Kady’s son. This was the person that Kady was seeing, her own son was the secret guy that Kady said was giving her gratification like no one else. Julia had to talk to Kady about what was going on and why her son was so small, he looked pretty cute at that size. On that note, where was Steve? He was no longer on her finger. 


A tingling sensation suddenly erupted from nose as she suddenly realized what happened, she had inhaled Steve into her nose when she gasped.


Steve was back to half an inch tall when he was brought to Alesha’s mom's face to get a closer look at him, he was pretty close to the nose and that became more prevalent when she gasped through her nose. He was sucked into the nostril and became trapped in her nose hairs and boogers, it was a gross and weird place. Steve started to wiggle around to free himself from the hairs and slimy boogers when the place started to twitch at his effort to get out of her nose, Steve was an agitator in here, and that was proven true when the entrance became dark. Julia was trying to pick him out.


“Come get out of there.” Julia had a finger in her nose trying to pick out the little Steve, but she was having problems with it. Steve went deeper instead of coming out, she was not going to get him out this way. “I guess I have to do it the other way.”


Julia walked to her room with her nose stuffed up with Kady’s little son, it was hard not to sneeze yet, he was hitting that nerve in her nose. Julia wondered what you could with a tiny person, Kady seemed to have fun with it, even if it was her son, it was visible to see the pleasure in Kady’s eyes about the person she was seeing. Was she doing sex with him? Was it possible? Did he count as Kady’s son at this size?


Steve was lodged deep inside Julia’s nose as the nose hairs were gone but was replaced with only boogers as he was near the sinus cavities. The gloopiness of it all just made it impossible for it to get off of him, it was like cum but worse. Steve wondered where the finger went as it had retreated to leave him here, after a minute or two he realized why as the pressure changed inside the nose.


Bbbbrrrrr!


Julia blew her nose to shoot the tiny little Steve out into a tissue, Julia pulled it away from her face to confirm that he had gotten out. Steve laid there in her wet boogers on the tissue, he seemed to be growing back again to normal as he would soon be reaching an inch tall. Julia wondered what made him so small as he grew, Alesha had been sexually teasing him before and he seemed to remain the same height during it. Steve did not seem to be aroused by the nose as he was groaning and trying to wipe her boogers off of himself, Kady must have been sex with him if that was the case. Julia had to confirm this.


Julia had three reasons why she wanted to do what she was about to do as she opened a drawer in her dresser. The first reason was to see if arousal made him shrink, his or hers, because she was starting to find this little boy to be very attractive right now. The second reason was to figure out why her daughter and her friend were going so sexually crazy about this little boy. The third and biggest reason, her two day vacation was very lackluster in terms of sexual endeavours, she was horny as hell right now because she wasn’t satisfied.


“You can blame my husband for this.” Julia said as she picked up the two inch, little boy from the tissue and wiped her snot off of him.


Julia dropped him in a glass tube and closed the glass lid. Steve saw that the lid had to round bumps right next to each other, he knew exactly what this was when she flipped it over. This was a glass dildo. The dildo smelled of womanhood as it seemed to be well used, there were cum cakes on the inside and outside of dildo. Steve wondered how that got here when he looked up, there were some cracks on the tip of the dildo.


Julia had stripped to be completely naked in front of the imprisoned little boy, nothing said sexy MILF than her right now, she was a smaller, older Alesha, would Alesha turned out to be this looking when she got older, probably better. Julia saw the little boy stop growing as he looked at her, his dick was starting to get erect, he did shrink by arousal. Julia picked the dildo with the two and a half inch boy and licked it.


“This is going to be good.” Julia smiled


“Please stop!” Steve yelled to Alesha's mother. “Isn’t this a bit too much for finding someone you know to be very small. I need to go home.”


“I told you before.” Julia tapped the dildo. “You can blame my husband for this. I am very foxy right now because he seemed to lose his energy over vacation. I was not able to get enough satisfaction from him. I need a little push to make me happy and you are going to be it.”


Julia did not listen to any of his protests as she carried him to the bed, she placed the dildo on it with the little boy. Julia had a little pity on Steve, he was helpless and abusable at the moment, too bad that emotion wasn’t going to stop her slutty fervor. She crawled on the bed and adjusted her crotch to be above the glass dildo while on all fours, she looked down at the trapped little boy banging on it’s cage, trying to get out. She started rubbing her pussy lips on the tip of the dildo to moisten it and get her pussy ready.


“Mmhhm!” Julia bit her lip as the little boy was a little under two inches now. He was aroused just as much as she was, maybe she was a little bit more.


Steve couldn’t believe how his day had become, pool party to this. He had been used by so many girls today that he thought that there couldn’t be anymore but here it was, Alesha’s mom. He was trying to get out as he knew he was doomed, he was shrinking smaller inside this dildo so it was going to be a rough ride inside the pussy. After all the training he had done, Steve could not fully control his shrinking when he was in front of an actual naked woman, it was his weakness. What made matters worse, he knew its danger from the time he had with his mother and sister a few months ago, yet he was still aroused by the sight of it. 


“You better hope this satisfies me or else this is going to be a long sex session.” 


Steve gulped.


Julia slammed her pussy down on her glass dildo like she had never done before, she was so full of sexuall anticipation to hold back any longer as her folds and walls squeezed the dildo like they had never before done. Her body wanted this little boy so much that she was rocking her hips hard on the dildo.

 

“AAAHHHH!” they yelled in unison. Julia was pleased from the feeling and Steve in terror as cracking sounds were added to the usual sounds that Steve knew were made in a woman having sex.

Chapter End Notes:

What is going to happen to poor Steve? A hole appears big enough for him or something starts to seep in.

 

Review if you like the story or have an idea or suggestion of an interaction.