- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alesha's Mom is at the door

“Oh good, I thought you went to the bathroom so I thought I might need to wait.” Julia said when Alesha opened the door, Julia peered into her room. “Are you busy?”


Alesha knew that her mother just checked to make sure that her computer was off and not doing anything, she was trying to have one of those sorts of talk. Alesha wanted to play with her toy right now but her mom would just ask if there was a better time for tonight, getting it over was the best choice. 


“I am not busy right now.” Alesha opened the door for her mother. “Come on in.”


“Thank you.” Julia entered into her daughters room and proceeded to go to the bed. Alesha followed her to the bed as her doll wiggled in her cleavage to escape as every bounce of her boob caused it’s world to shake.


“What is it that you want to talk about?” Alesha asked.


“You are very keen.” Julia noted, adjusting herself closer to Alesha. “I was hoping to talk to you about college.”


“Why college?”


“Because you are about to go to college and you are going to have a few of your friends there, Steve, Garrett, and Jocelyn, but you will meet other people there as well, mostly guys.” her mother stated. “And that is what I want to talk about.”


“You are concerned about the guys.” Alesha said. “I am mostly a geek and would be staying in my dorm most of the time.”


“I am pretty sure you would get out some of the time and if you don’t, there is Steve and Garrett as well who would hangout with. Either way, you will have guys who will be interested in you and try to ask you out, that is what I am trying to get at.” Julia leaned over.


“Why would a guy be interested in me?” Alesha asked but she already knew the answer.


“Because you are a pretty woman with some big boobs, some guys love that sort of thing.” Julia poked her daughter’s boobs. “Your dad was with me in college and so were some of the other guys.”


“So what if I am attractive.” Alesha smiled. “I can just say ‘no’ to them.”


“You can do that.” Julia said. “And some guys would listen to you. What I want to talk about is what happens if they do not listen or if you agree to it.”


“What about it.” Alesha knew what she was talking about.


“What I want to say.” Julia put a hand on Alesha’s leg near her crotch. “You can take pills if you want to so that have sex with a guy or just in case you are worried about being raped. Also if you are worried about that even more, just make sure you have a friend with you at all times.”


Julia sighed and brought her hand back to her lap.


“What I am trying to say is that your dad and I are okay about any decision you make in college about your sex life there. If you get pregnant and decide to have the baby, we will support you and vice versa. We just want you to know that we are here to support you.” Julia said. 


“Thank you, Mom.” Alesha leaned over and hugged her mother. 


“Thank you for having confidence in me.” Alesha continued.


“That is what parents are for.” Julia continued to hug her daughter.


Julia then pulled her mother away at arms length and smiled at her. “That does not mean that I am going to tell you right away if I am seeing anyone.”


“Haha.” Her mother laughed. “That is fair. I just won’t tell you if I am stalking the person you are interested in online.”


“You just told me your plan so now I just have to be careful with what I post online for you to try and find.” Alesha teased.


“Dang it.” Julia snapped her finger as she stood up. “I gave my plan away. I just have to try either way.”


“You can try.” Alesha chuckled as her mother went to the door to leave. She was about the leave when she paused for a moment and leaned back into the room.

 

“Just one more thing.”

Chapter End Notes:

what is the one thing?

 

Review if you like the story or have an idea of how it should go or interactions.