- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alesha uses her nipple on Steve.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve watches the massive mounds of woman’s flesh expand and contract with every breath that Alesha took, pondering what to do to him. He did know that his day would lead him to this, a simple day at a backyard pool turned into a foursome just to shrink him and sexually abuse his shrunken body just to end up as Alesha’s plaything. He could not see her face from his view from the blue heart shaped pasty, the curvature of her huge boob blocked it leaving only her nipple as the only thing looking at him, he had to get out of here.


Steve struggled to peel himself off the pasty as there was stickiness to it, it was like fighting a big blanket that would not let you go. Once he had broken free, it was now time to escape but how, Alesha was still there planning to play with him with her nipple. Steve could not stay there long, he began to tiptoe to the side to try and sneak away without her noticing him. He was moving along nicely and he got the point that he was able to see Alesha’s face and side boob, she had her face looking upward with a hand on her chin thinking. He was almost to the edge of the desk where he could hide amongst her mess on the desk when all of a sudden, a wall slammed in front of him.


“I know what I am going to do to you.” Alesha smiled devilishly as her hand had stopped him in his tracks, she scooped her hand around him as she picked him up. “Little doll.”


Steve rolled in her hand until he was in between her fingers and thumb as she pulled him to her face. Her deep brown complexion face was huge as he looked at one of his old friends just stare at him as if he was a toy, a doll in her collection of dolls. He could not escape from her grip being pinched between her pointer finger and thumb, he was stuck staring at her beautiful and scary face as she smiled with joy at her new toy. 


“Let us play now.” her voice boomed over Steve’s half inch body, everything about her screamed huge. 


He was dragged down to the front of her boob to greet the oh so familiar nipple, he was set down gently on the erected nipple. Steve smelled the aroma and scent of an aroused woman as he slid down the nipple until his crotch was at the tip of the nipple, he could help but keep his boner erect


“MMhmm.” Alesha moaned as the doll moved on her nipple, this was one of the best feelings she ever had, she wanted more.


Alesha began to make circles with the doll around her nipple as the electrifying pleasure erupted from the contact with her skin, she threw her head back as it squirmed. This doll was the best doll she ever had, she could feel the jealousy from her plastic, ceramic, and wooden dolls as she played with this doll like none of them ever knew. She rolled the doll into her nipple harder and harder to continue this sensation, the doll played along as it struggled to get free from her grip. Alesha was breathing hard at the feeling that she brought her other hand to her crotch and started to play with her clit.


“”Ah Ah Ah.” Alesha panted as wiggled in her seat and wiggled her nipple, she was getting faster and faster with her movements.


Steve was thrown into a merry go round that was fast, soft, and suffocating as he constantly went in circles and deeper into Alesha boobs, he could do nothing. Alesha had complete control of his body as she dug him into her nipple, he was enjoying this feeling as she outright abused his little body against the tip of boob. He could tell that she was getting close to her climax as she was breathing harder and harder as the experience went on.


“OOOOHHHHHH!” Alesha moaned as she orgasmed, she arched back and shoved the doll deep into her boob. The doll could not move as it made a big dent and enclaved into her boob as she spasmed with pleasure at the joy this doll gave. Alesha was calming down now, she had released some of the pressure on the doll and pulled her fingers out of her vagina, which she had put in when she orgasmed.


“Soon, soon,” She whispered. 


As Alesha lifted the pressure off the doll, she noticed something on it that none of her other toys had, a dick that was fully erect pressing against her nipple. This doll seemed to be enjoying itself as well.


“I wonder?” Alesha thought.


Alesha pulled the doll up from the stiff nipple slightly around the waist, not enough to have the rest of his body come off, it was sticking to her because of the sweat they were generating. Alesha moved the hip around as she was feeling with the tip of her nipple what the rod on the crotch of the toy was doing, once she felt what she wanted, she shoved the hip back down on the nipple.


“Oh, Yes! You can do it with a doll at this size!” Alesha was high on the pleasure as she stuffed her nipple with the doll’s dick.


“AAARRGGHHHH!” Steve yelled as Alesha slammed his hip directly onto the opening of her nipple and plunged his dick inside. The milk duct opening surrounded and encased his entire dick with its soft flesh, it was moist and warm inside there. This was first time he actually was using his dick to stick inside a woman, all the other times he had been shoved alongside with his dick, this is what it felt like he thought to fuck a woman. It would be hard to resist them and stay a normal size if ever had sex with one that actually cared and loved him for who he was and not his small size. He would give her his love, like how he was going to do it with this nipple if this kept feeling this good.


“I have cumed already so I think it is fair if my little toy did as well.” Alesha cooed.


Steve felt Alesha finger press against his butt and started moving his hip up and down, in and out, and the ways that a guy would hump a girl. She was wanting him to cum and it was working, he was aroused with nowhere else to go or do but do what his body was demanding of him to do. He hoped that it would make him tired enough so that he would lose his arousal and allow him to grow bigger.


“URRRGGHH!” Steve groaned as he shot his cum into the nipple of one of his friends, a friend who was abusing his little body for sexual pleasure. He could do nothing against her will but submit to her until she was bored with him or someone came to get him, he would enjoy the pleasurable parts even though he knew this was a horrible situation. 


“Yes, yes!” Very good.” Alesha spoke softly and happily, her toy had done exactly what she wanted it to do. This toy was great, even if it had been her friend a few hours ago, she was going to have so much fun with it. She wondered how long she could make it cum for, was it an endless supply? would it run out of batteries? Or could a remote control be added to it? There were endless possibilities of what she could do to it and with it.


“We are going to play for a lot longer. I hope you are ready to cum a lot.” Alesha giggled.


Slam!


Alesha heard the front door of the house close. She jumped at the sound as she knew who was home now.


“Alesha, could you help us unload the car?” her mother yelled up to her.


“Yes, Mom.” Alesha yelled back to her mother. “I will be down in a moment.”


Alesha turned her chair out and stood up and went to her bed, still holding the toy to her nipple. She lifted her bra up that she left there and began to put it on, holding the doll in place on the nipple. When it was time to clip the bra on, she lifted her boobs up and spoke down to her plaything.


“I will play with you later.” Alesha whispered. 


Alesha hooked the bra in the back with her little toy imprisoned on her nipple by her bra, there was no way he could escape from being squished between the two of them tightly. She put her shirt on after that and looked in the mirror to see how she looked, it looked good with only a small bump that was barely noticeable on the nipple that held her prisoner.

 

“Coming down.” Alesha yelled as she went downstairs to help her family with a little assistant.

Chapter End Notes:

Time to spend some time with Alesha's family