- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alesha gets to have Steve

Alesha pinched her finger and thumb together on the little doll's body, she then put it in her mouth to suck the condiments off her little toy. She popped the finger out that still had the little doll all clean from ketchup and mustard, leaving only her saliva on it. She smiled at her new toy.


“Where did he go?” Allison said, still looking at the drains


“He has to be in the yard somewhere.” Kady said before diving underwater to make sure he wasn’t at the bottom. 


“I will check over here.” Rachel said as she walked over to the grassy part of the backyard.


“I got the patio.” Alesha replied. She had to turn her head to yell over to everyone since she had her back to them while she was eating.


Alesha turned to the object of their search, she had already found it and was planning on keeping it. Alesha smiled as the little doll coughed some of her saliva up that was covering it. She needed to hide it so that none of them could find her toy, that used to be Steve, it was all hers.


“I am going to put you in a special place right now.” Alesha whispered to her plaything. 


Steve saw Alesha’s face start to fade in the distance as her giant boobs covered it as it overcame his horizon from the bottom up, he looked down to see where he was going. Steve saw Alesha lift one of her blue heart shape pasties to reveal her erect nipple, he was going in there. He started to wiggle to escape as Alesha rubbed her finger on her nipple to place Steve there.


“Mmm” Alesha moaned as pleasant tingling was sent through her body when the toy was rubbed against her nipple and stayed there.


“Wait! Alesha! Don’t do this!” Steve yelled up from the cavern. All he could see was the curvature of Alesha’s boob as the pasty closed it up like a mouth closing on top of him.


“That feels very good.” Alesha mumbled to herself. The toy was fighting against the heart shaped pasty that was holding him there, it was not strong enough to break free or shift from its prison. Alesha only felt waves of pleasure generating from that nipple as the toy uselessly struggled against her, the toy was her.


“You have to get bigger if you do not want to play with me.” Alesha said as she stood up to pretend to search for the toy. “But what does a toy get to say when it is stuck against my nipple.”


Alesha started to move around the patio very cautiously to make sure that she did not step on a tiny toy that was not there. She looked under chairs and tables to find the toy that was on her nipple, when she felt something strange from the nipple.


“Did my little toy cum?” Alesha whispered to her boobs.


Steve had cummed on her boobs, he could not help it being stuck on such wonderful tits and nipples. He was powerless to grow back.


“I guess I can’t blame you. They are absolutely beautiful and sexy.” Alesha teasingly whispered to the toy. 


Alesha continued her search on the patio until she came across the bags of the girls. She rummaged through the bags until she found something interesting, a pill bottle and an epi pen. She knew exactly what these were and why they were inside Kady’s purse, Alesha grabbed one. Alesha then sealed the item in her purse so that no one would guess that she had it.


Bing!


Her phone went off in her purse, she opened it up for a very welcomed message. 


“Hey, everyone!” Alesha yelled to the girls that were here. “My parents are coming back in an hour. We have twenty minutes left to search for Steve before you all have to leave.”


“What happens if we don’t find him by then?” Kady asked, worried that they had lost her son.


“Yeah.” Rachel agreed.


“I will continue to look for him by myself. I will tell my parents I lost a small earring back here and that is why I am looking around here.” Alesha answered her question. 


“That sounds reasonable.” Allison said, nodding in agreement with Alesha.


“What happens if she doesn’t find him?” Kady whimpered, still worried.


“Steve does not have us around to stunt his growth, if Alesha doesn’t wear anything provocative, I am sure Steve would grow back to normal.” Allison calmed her mother down. Alesha was glad for Allison’s unknowingly support.


“I guess you are right.” Kady agreed with her daughter reluctantly. “I just don’t like it.”


Everyone continued the search for the next twenty minutes, searching for the toy that Alesha had, they did not find him. Alesha was glad that they did not start to search people’s bodies for him or noticed a small bump on her nipple underneath her pasty. They left without knowing that Alesha had the toy or that she took something from Kady’s purse. Once they were gone for a while, Alesha went to work on cleaning up. Her parents said she could have friends over but they had to be gone when they came back home, and that is what she did. Alesha dried herself off and went inside the house to change, she got out of her swimsuit and put only her bottom half of her clothes on. Alesha was naked upwards except for the blue heart shaped pasties, she moved over to her desk and sat down, she then peeled the pasties off.


“Aah” She said as her nipples got free from their covers, exposed to fresh air. 


On these covers, was a tiny doll that was stuck from the stickiness. It could do nothing but stare back at Alesha as she looked at it with devilish eyes, she wanted it.


“How did it feel to be on a woman’s nipple? I guess you haven’t done that before.” Alesha teased as she was breathing hard.


Alesha could see the toy's mouth moving but no words came out.


“Huh?” Alesha tilted her ear towards the little toy.


“Please stop. Please let me get big.”


“What!? I can’t hear you?” Alesha leaned down to the toy.


“Please don’t do this! I am a human being. Why put me through this.”


Alesha heard the voice now and what it said, there was a problem. The voice was not a human, it was a toy. Alesha leaned back up.


“The toy must be broken. I can’t hear anything.” Alesha raised her hands to the side like she did not understand. It was pretty good acting as the toy believed it was too small to be understood anymore.


“I guess I get to do what I want to do with it.” Alesha leaned forward to look at the toy stuck to her blue heart shaped pasty. She suddenly had an idea.


“Since I enjoy the nipple a lot and I am still a little sore from it taking my virginity. I will play with my nipple again with it.” 


Alesha leaned directly over the toy, casting her shadow over it. It could only look up her face that was giving off a vibe for sex that cared very little for the other person.

 

“To crush it or rub with it?” Alesha asked herself.

Chapter End Notes:

What will Alesha choose?

 

Review if you like the story or have an idea of where it should go.