- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve lands on something warm

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

-Warm.


That is what it was, warm, moist, and squishy gelatinous liquid was what Steve landed in. He lifted his hand above himself while he laid on his back on this strange cushion that had saved his life, it came up red and yellow. What was at this giantess infested pool party that was red and yellow and slimy.


Squelch Crunch!


Steve tilted his head back towards the ominous sound that was generated a few feet away from him. Steve’s eyes widened at the horror of where his tiny body had landed, this could be worse than the noodle.


Alesha had chomped down on the end of a hot dog and was now chewing it to be digested, completely enjoying the nice summer food she was having. Steve was on the other end of the hot dog that she was eating that was covered in ketchup, mustard, and relish that now permeated his nose. The alarm set in as Steve saw Alesha swallow the previous bite of her hot dog and start to come in for another, he needed to get out of here.


“Alesha Stop! I am right here on your hot dog! Don’t eat me!” Steve rolled over on his belly as he yelled at the person who could eat him.


Squelch Crunch!


Alesha’s lips puckered along the hot dog and bun to get as much of the delicious hot dog as she could into her mouth, not knowing some extra season had arrived on the dog. She did not hear Steve’s screams as she heard some commotion from Kady and Allison talking about something about Steve, she was also someone who focused on eating when she had a plate of food in front of her. Alesha pulled the piece of the hot dog in her mouth to make it ready for digestion, not paying attention to what appeared to be a bug on the end of the hot dog wiggling it’s legs like crazy.


Steve could not move from his spot on the hot dog as the slimy condiments made it impossible for him to get a grip to crawl off this teacharous log. Steve could do nothing to escape from his situation as an extra condiment of Alesha’s hot dog, the one that she was reaching for to have another bite.


Squelch Crunch!


Alesha’s pearly whites broke off another part of the hot dog, getting closer and closer to Steve's tiny body. It was horrible to see one of your best friend’s giant mouth charging down a narrow path to consume you. Steve had a bad experience being shoved inside his best friend’s cock but this ranked pretty close or surpassed it, the sight of being eaten alive or just eaten by your unaware friend. He needed to try and reach out to her again since he could not break free from the condiments on the hot dog.


“Please stop! I am begging you, Alesha! Pay attention to my voice!”


Squelch Crunch!


Alesha’s white stallions chomped down right in front of him, Alesha was at the last bit of the hot dog without noticing Steve. Steve started to cry as it seemed nothing could stop the impending doom that was Alesha’s mouth, he was sure no one would be able to find him if he went in there. Steve just hated himself as well right now, he could not control his dick right now as he could see Alesha’s plump lips smiling with happiness at the taste of the hot dog. Why was he aroused at his potential death


“Pwease, Alessha! Just look at me fwor wonce!” Steve sobbed, his tears adding to the saltiness of the condiments he was covered in.


Alesha’s plump lips parted reveal the part Steve feared the most, the teeth, and they were charging towards his petite body. He was powerless to stop the kissers from opening wide to accept some tasty morsel of food, he was going to be a part of it. The dark and menacing cavern, wet with saliva and drool, welcomed the hot dog gladly into its room. The room had anticipated the arrival and was ready to treat it properly and send it to see another room of the place.


“MMmm!” Alesha smiled as she finished the hot dog. She started to suck her fingers to get the last remaining ketchup and mustard. “Mah, mah, mah, mah, mah.”


After she finished sucking her fingers, she noticed that Allison and Kady were frantically searching for something in the pool. Alesha guessed that they had lost Steve somehow, trying desperately to find him. They did not want to squish him or lose him in Alesha’s backyard. Allison was checking the drains to see if he was in there, Kady was out of the water, looking in the grass, Rachel was finally waking up from her fantasies to realize that person responsible for them was missing. Alesha was about to go help them search when she noticed something, a drop of ketchup and mustard had fallen down on her huge breast. Alesha wiped it with the tip of her finger and was about to suck it when she noticed something.


There was something wiggling inside of it, Alesha thought it was a bug at first and was going to crush it. She then remembered that everyone was looking for Steve right now and this bug seemed to only have four limbs. Alesha grinned to herself at how lucky she was right now.


“Now I am going to have some fun with you.” Alesha whispered to her capture.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alesha's turn for some fun times

 

Review if you like the story. or if you have any ideas of how the story should go