- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is in for a hellish ride.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve hated his family right now, they were just sexually tormenting him as they stuffed his three inch body into the middle of the noodle. He was sloshing around in the middle with some of the pool water as Kady and Allison each took an end of the noodle. 


“Blow really hard and we will see who gets him first.” Kady said to her daughter.


“You're on!” Allison yelled with a big grin on her face. They proceed to blow very hard in their ends of the tube.


Steve did not know much about chinese water torture techniques, but this should have been one of them. Steve moved back and forth on the inside of the styrofoam noodle as the girls blew into it, he was getting a carpet burn all over his body as he scraped the inside.


“YYAAAHHHH!” He screamed as he moved within this seemingly harmless pool toy. 


He was inching forward to one end of the noodle as the chlorine water splashed on his red body, it did not soothe the burn at all. Steve was not aroused at all at this situation, he could not get bigger though as he could not grow past his container. Steve hated that he could not do that right now so he could burst out this horrible toy and run away, he hated his shrinking condition right now. His movement stopped when his feet hit something soft and plump.


“It looks like I lose.” Kady smiled, happy that she lost the blowing competition with her daughter. She had intentionally lost to play with him first.


“Dang it.” Allison whined.


“I will send him over to you soon.” Kady brought her mouth back down to her end of the noodle.


Steve felt a wet tongue enter the noodle and start to lick his legs, it felt really good as it relieved the burns he got from the noodle. It lapped and licked all over his lower half, finding every nook and cranny it could find to taste the morsel that was her son. Steve was resisting as hard as he could not to be turned on by his mother’s lubricant tongue, he could only slow it down as he was now two and a half inches tall. 


“Mom, you shouldn’t be doing this to your son. It is wrong. We should be having this sort of relationship. Mother’s are supposed to be caring towards their children.” Steve was pleading for any sense of Kady’s motherhood she had buried inside herself, that was the only thing that could stop this atrocity from happening any longer.


Kady let go of her son, it seemed like she had listened to her son’s cry for help but in reality, she was breathing in deep. Kady brought her mouth back to her hole in the noodle and blew very hard, Steve was sent scrappin along the inside of the noodle at a blistering speed to the other end. Due to how unpleasant the trip was, Steve grew to three inches again pretty close to Allison’s end that Kady had to blow again for him to reach Allison. Steve found himself plopping out of the noodle onto something soft, he looked up to see Allison’s grinning face.


Steve was in the middle and on top of Allison’s cleavage, it was a sharp contrast with Steve’s raw red burn marks to Allison’s smooth clear skin. Allison squeezed her breasts together from the side so that Steve was resting in a little bowl on her bust, she then opened her mouth. Allison’s tongue and drool came out to start drizzling on Steve’s sore body, it was relief and arousal. As the pool of saliva was forming around Steve on her boobs, he was shrinking down to two inches. Allison knew he could get smaller than this, no one else knew and she did not tell them that his smallest limit had surpassed two inches. Allison chuckled to herself as Steve sighed a sigh of relief, Steve was not just a simple brother to her, he was also her son but that didn’t matter as much as brother. Steve was a person that she could dominate with her body, she could control and mess with to satisfy the itch of sexual control, he was a helpless man to her that could be bent to her sexual will.


“Send him over here.” Kady called out to her daughter. Allison nodded and lifted Steve’s two inch body back into the noodle. 


“Here he comes.” Allison blew very hard into her end of the noodle. Steve was sent bouncing down the tube being scratched by the styrofoam noodle that he grew to two and a half inches.


Steve suddenly hit something soft and rigged, he had expected to hit Kady’s mouth again for more licking, he did not expect her nipple. Kady had moved the noodle so that the hole was pressed firmly against her breast on her nipple, when she felt her son reach her, she began to roll the noodle’s end on her breast to massage it. Steve was sent bouncing around on the inside as Kady kneaded her boob, he could do nothing but grab onto the erect nipple for some stability in this horrible tunnel. It was another kind of danger that he was more used to as his body began to shrink again as he was no longer banging along the inside of the noodle, Kady’s body was also getting pleasure from this as droplets of milk were forming on the nipple. 


“Mmmm!” Kady moaned as she felt her shrinking son’s dick get hard again and press against her areola and nipple. She was enjoying this a lot as the massaging had stimulated her to lactate with Steve there, she decided to keep the lactation up since Steve was born a few weeks ago, she felt more maternal that way. She noticed that Steve was scooping up her milk and rubbing it on his body to cool his body from the noodle burns he was experiencing, Kady’s body tingled at the response of her son using her milk. Kady had heard her son’s pleas earlier to stop this but it was not enough to sway the mother to come out. Kady was living out a fantasy that Steve had created for her over the time of training him to control his shrinking, there was no way that she was going to stop. At this height, Steve was more than a son to her, he was a tiny human being that could satisfy all her tiny person fantasies. He was a helpless boy that was here to fill her sexual whims.


“It is my turn now.” Allison said to her mother. Allison had her tube end pointed to her face.


“How about you wait a moment.” Kady replied as she continued to make circles with the noodle on her boob. She could not tell from there that Steve was an inch and half tall, past his previous limit of two inches.


“You have had long enough now send him over.” Allison opened her mouth.


“Okay sure.” Kady breathed in hard and blew hard into the noodle. Since he was smaller, he did not bump against the inside of the noodle as much, he was still burned by it as he was going faster than before. His two inch body quickly got snatched up by Allison’s maw.


“MMM! MMM! MMM!” Allison hummed with glee at the treat that squirmed in her mouth.


“Get me out of here!” Steve screamed to no avail inside Allison’s mouth. Her tongue danced and rolled inside her mouth to cover his body in her spit, it was learning every millimeter of his body. He was being tossed around, skirting the edges of her teeth and squished against the side of her cheeks, it was like she was really trying to eat him. He was getting turned on as his body shrank to one inch tall inside her mouth, he could do nothing against the strongest muscle in the body. He was powerless against Allison’s playful munching, she could end his life with just simple pressing down with her teeth.


“You have long enough, send him over here.” Kady tapped her bust to signal for Steve to come over here. Kady held the opening a little bit away from her boob but still pointed straight at it.


“Will do.” Allison pocketed Steve into her cheek as she scooped some water into her hand and poured it into the noodle. 


Allison rolled Steve back in the middle of her mouth and pressed him hard against the back of her front teeth. Steve was now a half inch tall, the smallest he has ever been and his limit right now. Allison tilted her head back as she breathed in deep, Steve could look to the back of her throat to see the horror that could happen if she let go with her tongue to swallow him. He wondered if he would survive inside there until he could escape from the other end. 


“BBBBBTH!” Allison blew hard into the noodle. Steve was sent flying straight through the noodle at a high speed that he did not bounce along the inside at all with his half inch body.


“GAHH!” Kady screamed as a jet of water erupted from the noodle to smack and splash against her boobs. Allison giggle from her end as her mother was not expecting the water to come along the way.


“Haha, very funny.” Kady said as she recollected herself from the surprise.


Steve, on the other hand, had bounced off his mother’s squishy boobs and was sent flying into the air. He saw from his trajectory that he had reflected high and away from the pool, this was his chance to escape. He was happy for an instant at his sudden fortune until the next moment gave him chills, everything that goes up must come back down. Steve made a tiny scream as his tiny body came plummeting back to earth, this was a dangerous height for someone who was half an inch tall.


Squelch!

 

Steve had landed on something soft to cushion his fall. He was alive. Steve moved around to see where he had landed. He felt that the terrain was moist, squishy, and-

Chapter End Notes:

Warm or Cold? What is the temperature of the terrain Steve has fallen onto?

 

Review if you like the story or have an idea of how it should go.