- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve makes a choice unintentionally. 

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve did not want to pick either poison, it would be bad for him either way. He was looking up at both their faces trying to figure a way to get away from them so he could grow back to normal and run away from these sexually hungry women. Steve was treading water thinking of a way to get them to stop this craziness when Allison moved forward.


Steve instinctively swam away from her.


“It looks like you want boobs.” Alesha said gleefully.


Steve could do nothing as the two girls ran towards each other, they stopped as their breasts collided with Steve in the middle. 


“GAAAH!” He screamed as the massive hills of two people he once trusted slammed them together,


Steve was stuck completely in the middle of their boobs as he had an arm stuck between Alesha left boobs and Allison’s right boob and the other one was between the opposite boobs. Steve’s legs were in between Allison’s boobs being crushed with every squeeze. He was sure they could break at any more with this extra abuse they were getting after his mother squished them in her pussy. Steve’s upper body was inside Alesha's huge rack, he thought about getting lost in there at sometime but not like this. Steve was being suffocated by her boobs as they were moving around to squish his ten inch body. He thought he was going to die but he would get a breath of air every so often. They were trying to make sure he stayed alive as they torture his poor body.


Alesha and Allison were grabbing their hands together as they squeezed Phillip inside their bust. They could feel Steve’s small body rub against their skin as he struggled for air. They were giving him only a little bit so he wouldn’t die. Allison and Alesha would move back and forth towards each but never letting their breasts separate, they were creating an incredible amount of pressure with their soft melons crushing Steve’s body. Alesha wanted to play with a living doll all her life and this was the way to do it, by arousing Steve so that he would shrink and be played with inside her boobs. Allison wanted just to tease Steve for the fun of it, his shrinking condition allowed her to dominate their whole body.


“He feels so good in there.” Alesha hummed at the tickling sensation of Steve’s fight.


“Mmm. It sure does. Want to make it even better?” Allison asked Alesha.


“How?” Alesha answered excitingly. Allison pushed closer and whispered into Alesha’s ear. “Sounds great.”


Steve was having an insurmountable amount of pressure on his body, they must be really trying to kill him. Steve felt it all disappear as his 9 inch body fell back into the pool, he had a breather from the pain of being squished by his sister mother’s boobs and his friend’s boobs. He thought they were done with the boobs and moving on to something else as he treaded water but he was wrong. They quickly banged their breasts back together again even tighter than before as they hugged each other very intensely. They thought that maybe that had truly crushed him as they did not feel him anymore.


Steve was thrown down deep in a current created by the boobs coming together. He slid in between the two giantess until he was below their bodies. He needed air quickly and it was a long way up with his 8 inch body. He bumped along a leg as a guide to get out of here. That was a mistake.


“Found him.” Allison said as she reached down into the water for Steve.


Steve was grabbed by Allison’s hand, expecting to be pulled out or into their breasts that had tried to kill him. He was instead brought to Allison’s crotch where she moved her swimsuit aside and shoved Steve’s upper torso into her pussy. Steve was surprised when he got a gulp of stale air inside there, it wasn’t fresh but it was air as Allison’s love fluids started to cover his body. He had used this cavern of pink flesh before as it easily molded to his shrunken frame. 


“MMhm!” Allison moaned as she played with her new 8 inch toy in her pussy.


“No fair!.” Alesha screeched. “You have used him before, when do I get a turn.”


“How about now?” Allison pulled Steve out of her pussy and pulled Alesha’s erotic swimsuit back a little as she shove Steve inside Alesha’s pussy underwater.


“OOoHHhh!” Alesha gasped at the new sensation of the 7 inch invader. 


Steve tasted blood as he was shoved into a new pussy. He had presumed it was Alesha as he had been in everyone else’s pussy at the pool. He did not realize that Alesha was still a virgin, Steve thought that at least she broke her hymen with a sex toy before but she had not. Steve was feeling a pussy being used for the first time around his body as it shrunk to 6 inches. The pillowing folds were stiff as they felt their first sense of sex, he felt Alesha’s walls clamp tight as she was close to climaxing. The boob play had stimulated them both, he felt the walls tremble as it was now time, it was time for Steve to as his dick blew it’s load on its 5 inch master.


“AAAHHHHH!” Alesha screamed as she cummed from Steve inside her body. 


It was a wonderful feeling to have a small human inside your body. It felt like you had total control of their life inside you. Alesha pulled the little human out that had a small time living inside her. It was four inches tall in the palm of her hand as she brought it out of her pussy. She was panting at the side of the pool as the little doll had stolen her first time, the thing that was Steve when it was bigger. She wanted more but she was tired right now from the ordeal.


“That was amazing.” Alesha gasped. She was glowing from just having sex with Steve’s doll form.


“Do you want to do it again?” Allison shook her boobs. She was willing to compete with Alesha again for who would take Steve.


“I am good for right now.” Alesha was breathing hard. She lifted the human doll to Allison. “I am going to get a little food to rest a little bit before coming back.” 


“Does that mean I am the winner?” Allison said triumphantly.


“Not yet. He is not at his smallest. I think we might have a little to go before the doll reaches that height.” Alesha lifted herself out of the pool. She turned around and bent down to Allison. “I plan to come back in and besides, I think you have a challenger.”


Alesha went to the table for some food, Allison turned around to see a worthy rival. Her mother had recovered from her time with Steve, Rachel was on the side of the pool just playing with herself. She had gotten a high from having Steve in her pussy that she was in wonderland in her mind thinking of what she could do to Steve. Kady was not going down without a fight, she wanted to tease her son as well. She said that it was to punish him for not controlling his shrinking better but Allison knew that she had shrunken men fantasies as well.


“Which one should we play with at the pool?” Kady said as she lifted two different types of pool toys. “Noodle or beach ball?”


Kady lifted up two common pool toys to torture Steve with, a stryfoam noodle and inflatable beach ball. Both of them would do well to mess with Steve’s little body.

 

“What toy should we play with our little baby?” Allison said as she held Steve.

Chapter End Notes:

What pool toy will Allison choose?

 

review if you like the story or have an idea of where it should go.