- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve is trapped in the swimsuits of Kady and Rachel. How are they going to have fun with Steve

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was carried to the stairs of the pool in the straps of the swimsuits of the two that caught him. Steve looked up from the two butts he was in between to see Alesha and Allison.


He was caught in Rachel’s and Kady’s swimsuits.


Steve started to struggle to get out of this situation, he knew what his mother, Kady, would do, he did not want to go in there again. Kady knew this as well so she pushed her ass into Rachels and squashed him there so he wouldn’t escape. They could feel him kicking his feet below their asses as he was attempting to flee.


“What do you want to do with him?” Kady asked Rachel


“I do not know. I did not think we would get him first.” Rachel replied, she thought that Alesha and Allison would get him first, they seemed very eager for him.


“I have an idea if you are up to it.” Kady purred with excitement. “You just have to follow along”


“Sure!” Rachel answered with vigor, she was glad that someone with experience was going to take the lead.


Kady called Allison over and whispered into her ear, Allison smiled at Kady’s plan.


“I would enjoy seeing that.” Allison moved over to the two butts that held Steve prisoner and reached inside.


Steve felt a strong hand grab around his torso of his 15 inch frame inside the buns of these women. It moved him to the middle of them where he was in their asscracks, Steve had a bad feeling about this. He felt his legs go out of the bums of these women who were on their hands and knees, they were floating in midair before the hand lifted them up. Steve felt his legs go into something tight, moist, and hot, he knew where they were going as he was pushed deeper in. Steve's upper body came out from below and it confirmed his suspicions, His legs were inside Kady’s pussy, she was going to use him like a dildo again. Steve felt his head be pushed up to realize the horror of his mistake, Rachel was going to use him as dildo as well. Steve's head was pushed inside Rachel’s quivering pussy, the moment his head touched the folds, it clamped down on him to roll over his body with its wet soft walls.


“Now I want you to copy my motions.” Kady said to Rachel 


“Will do.” Rachel whimpered in reply, this felt better than any vibrator she had ever used.


“In, out, in, out, in, out, in, now jiggle a little, out, in, out, in.” Kady was making sure they had a steady pace and how far they could separate their butts without dropping Steve out of their pussies. They only had his hips and butt outside the snatches as they used Steve like a shared dildo. They were picking up pace by how excited they were and the enormous amount of pleasure of having a tiny man inside the. 


Steve was stuck in between a hard place and a rock, his head and shoulders were being battered by a fresh pussy that had never known a man, it was trying to taste every bit of his body. It had only eaten artificial stuff before but now it was the real deal, organic male flesh inside her. It was like she was drooling over his body with all her pussy fluids drenching his body, he had mouthful after mouthful of Rachel’s love fluid. His legs were not faring any better. His mother had tasted his body once before and loved it, it was happy to get seconds. Her vagina was used to the flesh of a male that it was molding quite nicely to his legs, they would be comfortable if it wasn’t for all the squeezing. The Kady’s pussy was trying to eat as much as possible before it was time for him to leave, it did not want a single morsel to be missed. Steve's legs were being twisted every way possible with every strong contraction from Kady’s walls. It was a horrible experience but it felt very good.


Rachel and Kady changed their rhythm to best suit both of them as they came closer to climaxing. One of them would push the other one’s ass causing Steve to be pushed deeper inside a pussy, then the other person would push her ass into the first person ass to push Steve deeper into the other pussy. It was a seesaw action as both tried to get more of Steve inside their pussy. It was interesting to see a junior highschool student with 30B breast and a big butt squished hard against the big curvaceous butt of a 34 year old woman with 34D breasts that were bouncing all over the place. Allison and Alesha were just filming this scene as the women were about to erupt in pleasure. 


Steve was feeling it get closer as more fluids and convulsions were coming out of Rachel and Kady. Steve felt their fluids mix on his hip that was suspended between them. He was 14 inches right now and ready to blow, he was aroused by this situation but held it together to make sure he did not shrink down to his lowest height instantly. He was sure that if he released his load that he would be too tired to even be aroused. It was shameful to do it to his best friend's little sister and his mother but it had to be done.


“UUGGH!” Steve yelled as he shot his little amount of cum into the asscracks of Rachel and Kady, he was sure he was going to grow soon. That did not happen as he was suddenly falling.


“AAAHHH!” 


Splash!


Kady and Rachel had pulled their butts apart as they began to climax as well. Steve broke the surface of the water to see two giant women to lean back and orgasm. Steve could see the pussy’s glisten and tremble directly above him.


“AAAAHHHH!” Rachel screamed as she had the largest orgams she ever had.


“OOOHH! YES!” Kady moaned as she felt a rush of returning feeling that she felt during her training session with Steve. 


Steve was caught in a downpour of these two women’s cum, they had orgasmed at the same time. Steve was covered in their slimy love fluid and swimming in it as it surrounded him. Steve was trying to wipe it off as the smell of cum and chlorine did not mix well for him. He had another problem as the two women collapsed around him.


The women leaned forward and plopped on the pools step from exhaustion from the sex trip they had with their little boy toy. They rolled up a step to lay on their back as they recovered from the ordeal, they did not realize that it created a way to push Steve’s 13 inch body towards the center of the pool.


Steve had to calibrate for a moment as he was pushed away from the wall of the pool, his way to escape earlier. He was now farther away from it now and gently moving away from it by the wave. He finally came to a halt and he saw that he couldn’t go that way because Kady and Rachel blocked that path, he was looking around when he felt some new waves coming from behind him. He turned around to see the biggest rack he had ever seen, he knew who these massive 46H boobs belong to. 


“Are you ready for us?” Alesha asked as Steve with a giggle.


“Because we are ready for you.” Allison hopped into the pool while filming with her phone.

“Both of us have a different idea of how to play with our little doll.” Alesha smiled at Steve.


“My choice is to stick you inside our pussies as well.” Allison grinned. Allison patted her crotch while Alesha rubbed it.. “Or our asshole”


“And mine idea is to crush you with our boobs.” Alesha squeezed her boobs together while Allison jiggled her 36DD with her hands.


“It is yours to choose which idea is better.” Allison informed Steve.

 

Steve gulped at the two choices he was given, both were pleasurable and dangerous for his 12 inch body. He did not know which poison he should take.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is havingto to choose between pussy and boobs, what should he choose?

 

Review if you like the story or have suggestion for where it should go. I try to add them in as best I can.