- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls decide how to tease Steve

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve was treading water as he saw the four giantess encircle his eighteen inch body, they interlocked their arms together leaving no escape route for Steve. Their legs were trees to him that could move to block his path or squish him if decided to go under them. He just had to survive whatever they had planned for him. 


“Let us do our asses.” Rachel said to the group.


“Great idea.” Kady replied.


They all turned around and raised their butts towards Steve, this would be the first test of survival. They lowered their asses to the surface of the water and started to close in Steve’s body. Steve was doing his best to fight off the arousal and fear of this moment, he was seventeen inches at this moment.


“Let us begin.” Allison shouted in excitement.


Everything seemed to end at that moment for Steve. The ass came charging in and slamming down on Steve’s small frame, it was a bouncy house made of women’s asses. Steve was tossed to and fro and squished by the cushion seats of these women, there was no synchronization to make it smooth at all but just utter chaos as Steve was being splash by turbulent seas of the pools as well, he couldn’t seem to catch his breath at all as he would get either water or ass.


“Let us do it together now. One” Alesha said as she began a countdown. “Two, Three!”


The girls finally got in unison as all four butts had a four way collision on Steve, this was the most ass anyone had ever eaten as he was mangled every sort of way by the soft ass, the bubble ass, the hard ass, and the mature ass. They suddenly pulled away and he thought he had a breather but no, he was sucked underneath the water by a whirlpool as the women’s butt reatreated.


Steve was at the bottom of the pool now looking up, he needed some air quickly. Steve was swimming to the top where the sunlight penetrated the water to highlight his ascent. It happened very quickly but the sun was suddenly blocked by a moon, four moons in fact, the girls were slamming their butts together again. Steve banged against the butts that were rubbing each other to let him through but that was not happening. The butts pulled away from themselves creating another whirlpool to pull Steve to the bottom again, this was hard being 16 inches tall. Steve swam up again for air expecting to be blocked again and it happened, this time he did not bang at the bottom of the butts. He grabbed onto the bottom of bikini strapped and pulled himself up along the buttcrack, when it was time for this to seperate, Steve finally got his air.


“GAAHHH!” Steve gasped for the precious air. He was breathing hard from the near death experience he had there. He was holding on the bikini strap resting that he had forgotten about what had caused him to nearly drown.


Slam!


The asses came back together and Steve’s head was shoved into the asscrack of the person who saved his life. Steve was trying to pull his head out but everytime he was able to get out, the asses would come together and shove him back inside the asscrack. 


Slam!


Asscrack


Slam!


Asscrack


Slam!


This went on for a little bit until he found his foot jammed into another asscrack and hooked around a piece of cloth. They were squished together but Steve knew what was going to happen. The asses pulled apart and Steve was suddenly pulled in opposite directions as his arm was in one bikini and his leg in another.


“OOOWWWW!” Steve yelled as he was suspended in air by the two women’s swimsuits that were trapping him there. It hurt as he thought that he might have pulled something or dislocated another thing by the stretch. He could think of that all as the other two asses slammed him in midair


Slam! Squish!

 

“It looks like we have our first two winners.” one of the giantess said as all four big butts suspended him in the air between them.

Chapter End Notes:

Who will be the first two to play with Steve?

 

Review if you like the story or have an idea for how it should go.