- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Everyone is finally here for the pool party!

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Allison and Kady had walked into Alesha backyard in some skimpy and sexy swimsuits, Steve was gargling water at the site of them walking. Kady went to the cooler that Steve had brought and put some ice cream in while Allison walked to the pool. He was definitely aroused by this as he was two feet tall in the pool, he needed to get out of here.


“You finally made it!” Alesha pulled herself out of the pool to greet Allison. “I was worried you two were not going to make it.”


“We needed to put our new swimsuits on, the store wouldn’t let us use the changing room there so we went home first. We bought some ice cream along the way.” Allison was modeling her swimsuit for Alesha, it was very inappropriate and suggestive. Allison was wearing a red g-string thong bikini that left nothing for the imagination. Only a small piece of cloth to hide her pussy and nipples besides that it seemed like she was naked, she was not hiding at all that she was a number one beauty at school.


“They wouldn’t let me do that as well.” Alesha grabbed the top of her swimsuit and pulled it down. Steve shrunk a half foot at this sight.


Alesha was in a light blue bikini that was basically string. It wrapped around her in an intricate system meant to highlight all her curves and body features, it seemed to hug her body really tight to make it look even more amazing. Steve noticed that the strings did nothing to cover her massive melons but just circled around it to accentuate them, her nipples were covered in a heart shape pasties as her only piece of decency with her swimsuit.


Steve had to get out of here, this was all a set-up. Alesha had not planned for a normal summer pool party, this was a pool party with a bunch of sexually hungry women. They were going to shrink him and have their way with him being stimulated by all these sexy and suggestive swimsuits they were wearing. Steve looked to his left to see Rachel at that end of the pool, it was blocked by her. Steve couldn’t go straight because Allison and Alesha were there, looking right he saw his opening. There was no one over there, Steve started to swim with all his might in that direction at this olympic size backyard pool to escape.


“Where are you going? Kitten!” A voice spoke that he knew very well.


Kady, his mother, was walking over to this end of the pool to block his escape route. She was in a jaguar skin bikini that just made her curves pop out, the top was star shaped that it seemed to make her boobs bigger. “It is bad manners to leave when all the guests have finally arrived.”


Steve was trapped in the middle of the pool, he couldn’t make it in time with his tiny body. Kady walked into the pool as Allison and Alesha hoped in from where they were, Alesha walked to the other side in the water with her boobs bouncing with how floaty they were. 


“I am glad that everyone could make it.” Alesha said, Steve had to turn right to look at as she spoke. “It wouldn’t be this fun if it was just me.”


“I am just glad that you invited us.” Kady commented as she was coming in closer, Steve had to turn left to face her. “We just love him so much that we wouldn’t miss it.”


“That is why we all came.” Rachel replied as she was walking towards Steve, Steve had to turn around to see her. “We want to have a fun and safe time playing with him.”


“He is just so adorable at this size.” Allison put her hand on her overly exposed boob. Steve turned to his right to see his impending doom. “We just can’t help but do this to him.” 


Steve was completely surrounded by hot giantesses, it was some people’s dream but to Steve it was very real and dangerous. Everyone was giving Steve some serious arousal with each one having their own unique traits that set them apart, Steve was doing his hardest not to shrink farther than this. They stepped forward together in the water, there was no escape, no rescue, and no hope from these horny, sexy, and lustful women, they were going to eat him alive.


“Let us begin the pool party.” 


Allison licked her lips as she looked hungry staring down at Steve. Kady put a finger on lips, tilted her head forward and made a face like ‘aww.’ Rachel rubbed her breast while she had some fingers in her bottom part of her bikini, rubbing her clit. Alesha was panting with her tongue hanging out with some drool dripping down. They are thinking of what to do with Steve’s tiny body.

 

“Don’t shrink too much. We want to have a lot of fun with you.” Allison gave a devilish smile.

Chapter End Notes:

What should they do first together? squish him with Boobs or Ass?

 

Review if you like the story or have and idea of where it it should go.