- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve goes to Alesha's house for a pool party.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve pushed the gate open to Alesha’s backyard, he was the first one here as there were no other cars here. He hoped that Alesha wasn’t going to tease him at all during this pool party, he did not want to shrink anymore and get stuff inside someone’s womb again. Steve wanted to enjoy one summer activity before he went to college, if Alesha gave a hint about anything sexual, Steve was out the door and going far away to spend his summer in peace. He gave a sigh of relief as he turned the corner to go to the pool.


Alesha was there in a modest swimsuit, nothing flashy, frilly or overly sexy, it was a dark blue one piece swimsuit with white rims that covered most of her body around the torso. The swimsuit also did not seem tight at all around her 46H boobs. Steve shrunk two inches when he saw those knockers but he was able to prevent any further shrinking from happening right then, he always had a hard time around Alesha. Steve knew he would slowly shrink around her but that should be okay today as it was people who knew him and his shrinking condition.


“I am so glad you could make it.” Alesha said as she was preparing some food on a table. “I didn’t think you would come but here you are. We can enjoy a proper summer day.”


Alesha just wanted to hangout with Steve like normal and Steve was great with that. He had not had a normal summer day at all since the training incident, it had been sexual torment for him. He couldn’t resist the women at home so it was nice to get out.


“I would like that a whole lot.” Steve said happily, staring up at her. “I could use a breather with what I have been going through. I have been on edge this entire time with my family members, I need this relaxation.”


“well , I am glad I could make that happen. It is good to let your guard down and have some fun with all the stress you have been going through. This pool will loosen you up a bit.” Alesha smiled down at me. She seemed very glad that I was relaxing and going to have some fun. “So you mention you need a ‘breather,’ is that because you still suck at holding breath underwater?”


“That is not what I meant.” Steve chuckled at her. “But I am not as bad as you are.”


“Is that a challenge?” Alesha giggled which caused her boobs to jiggle.


“Yes it is.” Steve went down an inch with that but he was fine with it. he could resist my arousal if it was only this.


“Bring it on.” We both jumped into the pool.


We were in the pool splashing about for about fifteen minutes when the gate opened and someone came in.


“It seems like you started the party without me.” Steve turned to see someone he was somewhat expecting.


Garrett's little sister, Rachel, had arrived carrying a watermelon and some hot dog buns. She was wearing a pink mesh bikini as she walked to the pool edge. He shrunk to four feet as she walked which caused her amazing butt to bounce.


“Garrett can’t make it because his job called him in when someone didn’t show up to the waterpark, so I am the only one that can make it.” Rachel put down her stuff on the table.


Garrett was not one to volunteer or accept a work shift he was not scheduled for, if he was doing this it must be for the money for when the two of them room for college. It was still odd but I could accept it.


“That is a bummer. Maybe we can visit him at work after this.” Alesha spoke up.


“That sounds like a great idea.” Steve replied. He was tying his swim trunks tighter as they became loose when Rachel came into the backyard.


“That sounds good with me.” Rachel said as she put her legs into the pool. “I would love to annoy my brother at work.”


Rachel was in the pool walking to Steve as he was treading water.


“What game are we playing?” Rachel asked.


They played for about thirty minutes, tag, sharks and minions, and chatted during that time as they were enjoying a normal summer day. Steve was getting very tired from all the different games they were playing due to his new smaller size made everything farther way, he had to work extra hard to keep up with the rest of them.


Creak!


The gate opened as some people were coming in, Steve was not expecting more people to come as he turned towards the new arrivals. He was in the middle of the pool chasing Alesha when he heard.


“Oh good! Everyone is here.”

 

Steve suddenly got scared and very aroused as he saw the two people who had just entered the pool party. Steve shrunk down to two feet just looking at them, this was not a normal summer pool party.

Chapter End Notes:

Who has come over to Alesha's pool party?

 

Review if you like the story or if you have an idea for what to happen.