- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve wants to do something during summer.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

“No! I am not going with you two!” Steve texted a harsh message into his phone, it was a message to his sister mother about going to a women’s underwear store to help them choose some clothes.


“They have gotten so annoying.” Steve turned off his phone screen and plopped down on his bed.


He had been teased and played with by his sister mother and mother mother all summer, they had enjoyed his time in their wombs, Steve did not. Steve had barely done any summer activity at all and it was mid-july, it was all just him waiting to be born from a family member's womb, he was so tired of it. That was not counting the other changes associated with being in the womb, it was so embarrassing. Steve had lost a permanent foot of height because of a side effect of the medicine, he was now 4’10” at his full height with no stimulation, everyone was taller than him now. That was not including how he looked at all either, he seemed to have gained two years of his life back as he appeared as he was a sixteen year old. 


“Don’t they realize how their actions are hurting my life.” Steve put my arm over his eyes. He wanted to avoid his family at all cost but they kept trying to butt in and shrink him. Steve had been staying out of the house as much as possible the last week since Allison gave birth to him, he did not want to give them the pleasure of stimulating him. Steve had been doing pretty well when he had forced interactions with them but he did not want to push his luck.


“I just want to do something normal for summer.” Just then a message beeped on his phone. “It better not be those two again.


Steve brought his phone to his face for facial recognition to unlock it, it did not recognize him with Allison’s vivid brown eyes. He had gained another thing from Allison as he unlocked his phone by entering in his passcode to read a message from Alesha.


“Hey, Steve. My parents are gone for the day so it is just me here at the house. I was getting some friends together to play in the pool in my backyard today. Do you want to come?”


Finally, a proper summer thing to do and it had nothing to do with Steve’s family. He knew that Alesha was very attractive but if she wore something modest like she normally does, he would only shrink an inch or two. Steve was going to go because he was sure no one there would try to shrink him, he texted back as he was getting ready for a pool party.


“I would like that very much. I will be over there soon.” Steve message Alesha.

 

Steve put on his new swim trunks and all his pool party gear, he grabbed a cooler just in case anyone bought any drinks. He hopped in his car and drove off to Alesha’s house for a pool party.

Chapter End Notes:

Is Steve prepared for what awaits him?

 

Review if you like the story or have suggestions.