- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allison gives birth to Steve.

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

Steve suddenly woke from the unconscious to the conscious by an immense amount of pressure all over his body. He wondered where he was but quickly remembered that he felt this before, when Kady, his mother gave birth to him. He also remembered that he was inside Allison’s womb after she, quite knowingly, let Garrett, who had no idea at all, fuck him inside her womb. Allison must have taken the medicine that involved pregnancy because he felt the umbilical cord in his belly pumping nutrients into him. 


“”URGH!” Steve groaned as he was being pushed through Allison’s birth canal to the outside world.


“AAAAAAHHHHHH!” Allison yelled as Steve popped out of her womb onto her bed in a wet mess. 


Steve couldn’t see a thing as his eyes were becoming adjusted to the new environment. All he could know was the panting of Allison’s breathing, the softness of the bed, and the snipping of his umbilical cord.


Huuhhh, huuuhhh!


Snip!


Steve was free of his attachment from Allison, he was getting his bearings and sight back as he started to stand up.


“It’s a boy!” Kady’s voice came over to Steve’s side. 


Steve turned to see his mother with a pair of scissors in her hand, she must have cut the umbilical cord as there was no one else besides Steve, his mother, and Allison.


“He looks big and strong too.” Kady, his mother, put the scissors away. “You have to take care of him until he becomes an adult.”


“I will.” Allison was gasping behind the massive crotch that was blocking my view of her face. The massive pink pussy was looking so ominous as Kady put the umbilical cord back inside Allison, the place where Steve had just been born from.


“Can I see him?” Allison asked. She was still laying down on her bed on her back from the pain of childbirth.


“Of course.” Kady picked up Steve's body which was a little bit over a foot long over to Allison’s waiting arms.


“He is so cute!.” Allison talked in a high pitch that one would make to a baby. “I am just going to luv him and luv him and help him grow until he is big and strong.”


Allison was rubbing Steve’s belly with her finger trying to tickle him and make him laugh. It worked as it tickled him and made him laugh but it was a painful laugh as Steve was trying his hardest not to be treated as a baby. Allison lifted Steve up in front of her, Steve was gripped under his armpits so that Allison could get a full view of him.


“My baby must be hungry so it is feeding time.” Allison spoke softly but it was obvious that she wanted to tease Steve.


Steve was brought down to Allison’s naked boob, there a big, darkened erect nipple and areola was waiting for him. Allison put his face into the nipple so that she could breastfeed him, Steve was not having it as he closed his mouth shut. Allison rubbed Steve’s face along the tip of nipple to get him to open his mouth and suck her tit, Steve continued to keep his mouth shut as droplets of milk were forming and wetting his face.


“Come on, little one. Babies need their milk.” Allison was trying to encourage Steve to drink.


Steve knew that Allison wouldn’t stop for a long time until he sucked some of her milk, he saw several problems with drinking the milk, first would be that Allison would continue to tease him as being the baby and always offering for Steve to drink her milk. Second, this would confirm the power that Allison had over him and his body, she would be a force to reckon with that would cause him constant shrinking to torment him. Third, he was getting aroused at sucking Allison’s tit, he was trying his best not to shrink when such a lovely nipple was offered for him to suck.


“That’s right. Suck and drink all the milk you want.” Allison smiled with great pleasure as she felt milk start to drizzle out of her nipple into Steve’s mouth. Allison knew that her body was too much for Steve to handle.


Steve decided that sucking the breast milk was the best option to do as he gripped Allison’s boob. If just waited for a long time staring at the dark pink nipple, he would have surely shrunk, getting it over and fighting hard against his arousal was the best option he could think of. Steve felt embarrassed being treated like a baby by his sister, who just became a literal mother to him.

 

“What has my life come to.” Steve thought to himself.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve has a new mother. what will happen to him next?

 

Review if you like the story or have ideas.