- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allison continues the sex with Steve and Garrett

Allison turned around to have her ass to face Garrett and bent over, giving him a wonderful view of her big ass. She brought her hand down to pull apart the lip of her pussy.

“I want it in here.” Allison suggested to Garrett.

“I would definitely enjoy that.” Garret smiled, he didn’t pay attention to his best friend struggling in his cock, Garrett was focused on Allison’s wet pussy.

Allison moved her ass closer to Garrett and Garrett reached out to adjust Allison’s pussy on top of his dick, Allison began to rub the tip with her pussy. 

“Mmm” Garrett moaned with pleasure.

Allison brought hand down to grab his cock, she was going to tease two people with this. Allison bobbed the head in and out of the pussy while her fingers rubbed the outside of dick trying to push Steve deeper into his friend’s cock. She was in bliss at the struggles Steve was having inside Garrett’s cock, it must be horrible for him to be inside there.

“Hummpth!” Garrett grunted.

“OOHH!” Allison gasped.

Garrett had enough of Allison’s teasing so he shoved her ass on his dick, he was wanting to cut straight to the action.

“Don’t you know girls like guys who take it nice and steady?” Addison was not living out the words she spoke, she was moving her ass up and down on Garrett’s cock. 

“Huurgh!” Garrett grunted as he blew his load but nothing came out.

“You should try a little harder and wait for me to cum as well.” Allison teased Garret, knowing what was blocking his cum. 


Steve was in living hell. Garrett’s pee hole was tight and constricting, his arousal was officially over but he couldn’t get larger than his container. Steve was positive that Allison was pushing him deeper and deeper inside his friend’s body. He would never look at Garrett the same way after this, he did not know if we wanted to tell him after this or not say anything, it was just that bad of a thing to talk about. Steve felt Garrett start to twitch his hard member and Steve heard a rumbling sound below him, Garret was cumming. The flood of cum pressed against his legs and butt creating an immense pressure below him that pushed him upward.

“Aaarggh!” Steve yelled as he rubbed the inside of his friend's cock up to the top. Steve’s head popped out of Garret’s head but nothing else came out, Steve was plugging up Garrett’s dick.


“MMM” Allison moaned as she was getting closer to her orgasm, she knew that Steve was coming. Garrett’s dick was hitting the back of her vagina as it was getting used to the shape of his dick, she wanted all of it inside her. Allison was thumping Garrett’s dick hard but it still couldn’t get the last bit in, She was getting tired and so was Garrett.

“Mmuuurgh!.” Garrett yelled as he tried to cum again but nothing came out. Allison was sure she could feel Steve’s tiny body poking out the Garrett’s dick.

“Are you going to cum or not. I feel like I am the only one doing all the work.” Allison turned her head backwards to look at the struggling Garrett trying to blow his load.

“You think you're the only one doing the work, huh!?” Garrett brought his arms underneath Allison’s knees and lifted Allison and himself up. 

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!” Allison yelled as the rest of Garrett’s dick was shoved inside her pussy and it pushed past her cervix uterus. 

Garrett was holding Allison up in the air by her knees as her legs were split apart floating in the air and her body resting on Garrett’s dick that was in her pussy. Garrett started to shake Allison up and down on his cock to stimulate Allison and himself.

“This is much better!” Allison spoke excitingly, this was definitely going to do it.

It was a good minute or two of Garrett juggling Allison on his dick while her boobs were bouncing everywhere and her ass was jiggling. This was the best sex Allison ever had and she could be anymore happier or in pleasure than this moment. Allison brought a hand back to Garrett’s head as she leaned back towards him, she gave Garrett a big french kiss.

“I am about ready to reach my climax.” Allison gasped.

“Me too.” Garrett gasped back.

“Let us do it together then.”

“Okay”

“AAAAHHHH!” Allison moaned

“UUURGGGHH!” Garrett grunted.

Garrett’s cum finally came out as it filled Allison’s womb.  Both were feeling great amounts of sexual pleasure and satisfaction, as Garrett’s cum dripped from Allison’s pussy. They were both breathing hard and glowing from the intensity of the sex, falling backwards onto the bed with Allison on top. Allison’s huge breasts were leaning over to the sides to show her the valley that was in between.


Steve on the other hand, he wouldn’t have been stimulated or aroused at all if he was only in Garrett’s cock, he would have been utterly disgusted by it. Steve was stimulated by the fact that when his head poked out, he could only see, smell, and taste Allison’s womanhood. He could help but have a boner inside her that he couldn’t get himself bigger. He felt Garrett try to come once again but Steve was still blocking it, there was a lot of pressure and cum building up below him. Everything suddenly got faster pace and the walls pushed harder on him as Steve felt Garrett’s dick break past a wall, Steve instantly knew where he was. Allison’s womb was very similar to Kady’s womb that Steve recognized instantly where he could be heading. 

“Please don’t put me in there.” Steve whimpered. He hoped his body would be able to hold Garrett's cum long enough.

RRRRRRRRRrrrrgggg!

Steve felt and heard the rumbling of both and knew it was over. Steve was shot hard from Garrett’s dick into the deluge of Allison’s cum. Steve was for a moment swirling around inside a rapid of Garrett’s and Allison’s cum before he hit the wall of her womb.

“Uuff.” and Steve passed out.


Allison had finally caught her breath on the outside that she leaned back to Garret again.

“That was great, we should do it again sometime.” Allison was expecting a reply but she saw that she wasn’t going to get one, Garrett had fallen asleep by the sex trip they had. “I guess cuming four times in a row can tire out a man.”

Allison slowly pulled herself off of Garrett’s cock, she did not want to hurt Steve physically but was sure she did emotionally. Allison started to examine the cum on the bed and the floor for Steve, losing him here would be a big mistake and she didn’t want to take any chances. Once she had confirmed for fifteen minutes that Steve wasn’t outside their bodies, Allison check Garret’s cock for him before she checked herself. She scooped out all the cum in her pussy to find no Steve, wiggling her finger inside her pussy was hard not to cum. Allison determined after 15 minutes of searching for a one inch man was enough, she determined that Steve was in her uterus.

“This is the best possible thing that could happen.” She said.

Allison gathered her clothes and put them on, she was a hot mess but a happy hot mess. Allison pulled out her phone and sent the video she made with Steve to a private group chat. She walked out of Garrett's room downstairs where she saw Garrett’s sister, Rachel, looking at her phone. 

“Enjoying the video.” Allison asked her. Rachel jolted up in surprise as she pulled her hands out of her pants, she was definitely pleasuring herself while watching.

“A little, I just wonder if he is okay? Or if he is enjoying it” Rachel spoke to Allison. Rachel was a kind soul so she wouldn’t want to hurt anyone. 

“He is totally fine. We wouldn’t want to hurt him at all, we love him too much to do that. Plus if he did not enjoy it he wouldn’t shrink.” Allison tried to get Rachel to see her reasoning. 

“I guess you are right. Do you know when I will be able to see him?” Rachel asked, she had agreed with Allison’s logic.

“In a few weeks.” Allison walked out of the door with that as her farewell.

Allison walked out to Steve’s car and turned the engine on, she opened up her purse to pull two things out, the first was her sunglasses. The second, a green pill that she promptly tossed into her mouth and swallowed.

“See you later, Son.” Allison spoke in a cocky tone as she drove back home with her prize in her womb. She was going to enjoy this a lot.

Chapter End Notes:

Steve is now stuck with Allison, how long will it take for him to get out.

 

Review if you like the story or have ideas of where it should go